Smogon Tour Season 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Leave the country for some weekly pokemon tournaments ? Yeah, I don't have more money than I know what to do with.

basically on the weekends at specific times (see OP), a new thread will be posted for signups on the tournament for that day. basically its a live tournament so it starts minutes after you signup.

I don't really like the fact that all the battles will be allow spectators. Some have said that because is a live tournament people don't have time to counterteaming the opponent but really often to take advantage you just have to change a move and this takes a few seconds and also knowing the sets of the opponent's team makes a good advantage.
In previous years the majority of the time the winners of the tours only used a team, I don't think in this scenario this can be done and for me this lowers the overall competitiveness of the tournament.
Pokemon Online works just as well ShowDown and it addition it has the option to play battles with Disallow Spectators so I don't understand why we could not play there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)