SPL General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I heard Bloo was using Mega Gyarados to great success, but I haven't really found any replays of him. Where are they? :|

unless it's not SPL and some other tour lol
Ok, it's time to clear shit up. That is not Bloo's team, bloo is using my team that I used against C05ta in spl, so shut the fuck up you little shits.

And then people like Golden Sun stole it and made it worse by adding a Zapdos.

Last edited:

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Ok, it's time to clear shit up. That is not Bloo's team, bloo is using my team that I used against C05ta in spl, so shut the fuck up you little shits.

And then people like Golden Sun stole it and made it worse by adding a Zapdos.
chill man, i'm just here looking for cool replays to watch, and i read somewhere that bloo used megyarados and shit and dominated, i don't care who's team it is i just wanna see the replays.

edit: thanks for the replay though

pretty sure tom brady isnt abolished by his whole team including the management bro but nice comparison
Just in case anyone else didn't grasp the Brady reference... CBB is Tom Brady
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1930740-tom-brady-doesnt-plan-on-watching-super-bowl-xlviii
"I don’t have much of a rooting interest, truthfully. Those games are hard to watch. I don’t see myself sitting down to enjoy a football game or watch it. Our season is over. Truthfully, I could care less about watching a game. That’s pretty much how I feel."

Butt hurt about not making it in tbh and taking it out on everybody else even if they meant no harm. Kinda sad tbh.

Edit: Also thanks for having my back Classiest team =]

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
Edit: Also thanks for having my back Classiest team =]
i love how you're still posting about this 30 minutes later but this is probably the funniest thing I've read all day LMFAO oh my god how can you be so fucking naive jesus christ

also in case it wasnt clear that means im done arguing with people who are the definition of "good player alert" in this thread

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
So I heard Bloo was using Mega Gyarados to great success, but I haven't really found any replays of him. Where are they? :|

unless it's not SPL and some other tour lol
bloo has the super powers to delete his saved replays. all my wins are saved and broadcasted on showdown. not fair. i got counterteamed my second week of tours

anyways, sharks will win for sure and I is getting my first well deserved trophy this year. eat that, niggas

the whitequeen one trophy, you zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)