Smogon Premier League V - Semi-Finals!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Should've won, lost because Swagger is bugged on PO and doesn't confuse at +6 I guess. Unless this is a super secret GSC mechanic literally nobody has ever heard of in 15 years.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Not only does that confirm nothing about cartridge play -- Stadium changes a number of things from the carts so I'm hardly confident about the "probably not" disclaimer -- but this supposed mechanic is also not mentioned anywhere anybody actually fucking looks up game information, as opposed to some three-year-old random PO forum post.

I'm okay with losing because I played poorly, even losing to bshax because hey that's part of the damn game. Losing because of an obscure mechanic nobody is actually certain about, isn't even documented anywhere except the dark corners of the interwebs, and/or straight-up simulator bug is fucking bullshit. What a shitty way to end SPL for me.

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'd trust upokecenter more than me anyway. It's the first place I go to verify all the PO bugs I find, as places like Bulbapedia/whatever aren't quite as accurate/comprehensive, so if you don't trust it I dunno where you find your info :x

Either way ffs how can you be so mad when you're clearly just swaggering for a gimmick oml

Lost, props to the sharks for having my style down that well and building a team that shuts it down completely i was expecting a kind of ct but not that well made. gg mop/kevin

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Not only does that confirm nothing about cartridge play -- Stadium changes a number of things from the carts so I'm hardly confident about the "probably not" disclaimer -- but this supposed mechanic is also not mentioned anywhere anybody actually fucking looks up game information, as opposed to some three-year-old random PO forum post.

I'm okay with losing because I played poorly, even losing to bshax because hey that's part of the damn game. Losing because of an obscure mechanic nobody is actually certain about, isn't even documented anywhere except the dark corners of the interwebs, and/or straight-up simulator bug is fucking bullshit. What a shitty way to end SPL for me.
What?
Swagger has always missed in GSC when opp had max attack

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
MDragon plz shut up and stop lying, he knows his tier, that's the only one he's been playing for the last 15 years O.O

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Either way ffs how can you be so mad when you're clearly just swaggering for a gimmick oml
Because it's a competitive game, I want to win and then I didn't win for a completely garbage reason. >:( Not that losing is ever fun to begin with, shit if you people don't care at all why are you even playing, but losing like that is super lame and unfair. Lesson learned I guess. :/

mdragon pls; suddenly we have a ton of super gsc experts who know every obscure mechanic that isn't explained anywhere (well-known) and most of them have never played it
Or maybe it's just Aqualouis being a colossal (BAN ME PLEASE) who thinks he can talk shit because his team is in finals and he's so fucking amazing and all. He probably can't even explain why Marowak uses a 13 Attack IV in GSC without googling the shit.

And then there's rey, who is almost as salty as CBB over his 1-800 record and horrible predictions.

Last edited:

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
Because it's a competitive game, I want to win and then I didn't win for a completely garbage reason. >:( Not that losing is ever fun to begin with, shit if you people don't care at all why are you even playing, but losing like that is super lame and unfair. Lesson learned I guess. :/
What's unfair ? What completely garbage reason is there ? You just tried to use a gimmick but you didn't even take a second to see how that gimmick was working, stop tying to shit talk on picollo's win, it's deserved and absolutely FAIR :)

Mr.E said:
mdragon pls; suddenly we have a ton of super gsc experts who know every obscure mechanic that isn't explained anywhere (well-known) and most of them have never played it
If i were you, i'd be ashamed if people who never played it know the mechanics better than you. Cause i found this obscure mechanic that isn't explained anywhere after approximatively 2 minutes of research on google, pretty sad for you, isn't it ?

Mr.E said:
Or maybe it's just Aqualouis being a colossal (BAN ME PLEASE) who thinks he can talk shit because his team is in finals and he's so fucking amazing and all.
Dw i dont need to reach finals of tournaments to be a colossal (BAN ME PLEASE) :]

Mr.E said:
He probably can't even explain why Marowak uses a 13 Attack IV in GSC without googling the shit.
What a noob indeed OO, but once again i'll try to remind you that indeed, i dont play gsc ! If I had to play GSC and if i wanted to play Marowak, i would google it indeed, if you're too proud to google things you dont know and prefer crying after losing because of that, then keep doing so and lose again next time :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)