Multi Gen Ubers Premier League - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Hi,

I am paired up against Fakes. I sent him a message last night saying we should play today because I am leaving the country the following day (tomorrow). I replied to his message this morning within 30 seconds of receiving it and did not get a reply.

symphony was originally scheduled to play Iconic, but then the lineup switched him to Fakes.

Hack said he sent in the wrong lineup but why would that affect the original DPP matchups when both Iconic and Fakes were still listed?

Someone explain this to me, please? Otherwise I feel like people are swapping the pairs which isn't allowed.

symphony was originally scheduled to play Iconic, but then the lineup switched him to Fakes.

Hack said he sent in the wrong lineup but why would that affect the original DPP matchups when both Iconic and Fakes were still listed?

Someone explain this to me, please? Otherwise I feel like people are swapping the pairs which isn't allowed.
Hack sent his line up to Hugen, who was not online when Fireburn was making the post. So, Fireburn asked me about the line up, and I did not know the exact line up, so I gave Fireburn the best approximate line up (I had no idea about order). Then, Hack sent in the correct line up.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yeah I notified all the SoulDews via VM that are playing so they should all know who their opps are

Hack still sent his lineup on time I just didn't get it when I was posting the round

Hi,

I am paired up against Fakes. I sent him a message last night saying we should play today because I am leaving the country the following day (tomorrow). I replied to his message this morning within 30 seconds of receiving it and did not get a reply.
then request to be subbed out out by your manager. I'm gonna be forced to do the exact same for one of my players shortly. The deadline is still like 5 days away, you can't count on you getting some form of activity this early.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
then request to be subbed out out by your manager. I'm gonna be forced to do the exact same for one of my players shortly. The deadline is still like 5 days away, you can't count on you getting some form of activity this early.
If Steve Angello can be on at ANY point other than Sunday, I can do my very best to be online at a time that suits both of our needs - just please, let me know now. :P

Does this count as belated predictions? o-o

3cm Gayquazas (5) vs Little Dome Rocks (2)

XY Ubers:Lamashtu vs Soulgazer-?_?
XY Ubers: Problems vs Tesung-*-* TESUNG BASED GOD
XY Ubers: aim vs Royalty
BW2 Ubers: Jayde vs Kirigakure
BW2 Ubers: HSA vs FLCL
BW2 Ubers: Edgar vs Steelskitty
DPP Ubers: Iris vs kokoloko
DPP Ubers: Ojama vs Jirachee

DaPussy Droughters (5) vs Zaire Zygardes (2)
XY Ubers: Dekzeh vs Fixed
XY Ubers: Blue Jay vs el poeta
XY Ubers: kingmidas vs Passion
BW2 Ubers: Evuelf vs Luck>Skill
BW2 Ubers: Dice vs soviet
BW2 Ubers: Elodin vs -Tsunami- Ever since Shake changed his name, his luck decreased 10x. That's good for the community though.
DPP Ubers: BKC vs Eo Ut Mortus
DPP Ubers: Myzozoa vs Conflict-?_?

Submissive Durants (6) vs Soul Dew OP (1)
XY Ubers: orch vs ReallyThough?
XY Ubers: Steve Angello vs Krauersaut
XY Ubers: Tomahawk vs Pkrs
BW2 Ubers: kebabe vs Venturi
BW2 Ubers: ZoroDark vs Harsha
BW2 Ubers: -Leon- vs Sasha The Master
DPP Ubers: Iconic vs Farmer
DPP Ubers: Fakes vs symphonyx64-?_? IDEK ANY DPP PLAYERS OK

Amidoinitrite?

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
I get it, dick move. Now that that's out of the way:

ACTIVITY POST

I need to force Hack to hurry up and make a move here, so I can adjust accordingly. Either I'm playing him before Sunday, or not at all, and I need to find that out now.

I requested a special substitution that might not be allowed because it involves subbing out a player to sub him in elsewhere (basically a switch). I sent a PM to Fireburn- please look into it more so I can make my decision.

Sorry Krauersaut, I hope it can work out.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
Well, thanks for letting me know, at least :) I'm fine with it, so if Fireburn says it's allowed, go right ahead.

Hugendugen

Noam Chompsky.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I requested a special substitution that might not be allowed because it involves subbing out a player to sub him in elsewhere (basically a switch). I sent a PM to Fireburn- please look into it more so I can make my decision.

Sorry Krauersaut, I hope it can work out.
Please send this kind of stuff to both of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)