Jinxed RIOT: ._.
taking souls: what
taking souls: are u u sasha
taking souls: lol chall gen 5 dude
taking souls: we're playing gen 5
Jinxed RIOT: WUT ?
taking souls: lmao

We'll battle later today or tommorow :x

edit:got rng'ed by sashathemaster when i had him with the element of surprise. shit happens gg

Last edited:

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Team You kidding me???? Leon you lost against Sasha LOoOOoooL Hyw against Krauersaut too Omg what a Bad joke -.-
LOL Krauersaut posts damn Shit he doesn t even answer my VMs LOL
I told him Saturday when I m back from airport are you kidding me???
^mad
Dude first I don t even know you. Second Tell My IPhone with the German language to Change it to correct english. 3rd why do you ask My Manager and not me to battle me, Kid
Since you are a mad Kid and not hack i m still in the Team and You better stop johning and reject your opponents Thats very childish ;)

Let me tell you - If I was Hack, I'd have removed you from the team already.

If the only thing you can contribute to the UPL is two shitposts with improper grammar and the intellect of a two year old, kid, good luck in life. NOBODY here likes your attitude, and something tells me people are gonna get fed up of it damn fast.

Brighten and smarten up. When someone younger than you has to tell you that, you're neck-deep in shit.

Edit: Sweep, what the fuck .-.

Edit #2: Make that three. I'm not going to clog up this thread with MY venting, so feel free to further my point for me.

Edit #3: Now, he's messaging me directly. Refer to screenshot :)

Edit #4: Ubers chatroom on Pokemon Showdown.

Edit #5: How the fuck did I john YOU!? I was on at LEAST 7 hours a day, HOPING you'd turn up.

Last edited:
^mad
Dude first I don t even know you. Second Tell My IPhone with the German language to Change it to correct english. 3rd why do you ask My Manager and not me to battle me, Kid
Since you are a mad Kid and not hack i m still in the Team and You better stop johning and reject your opponents Thats very childish ;)

And stop annoying me now

?why cna't you just
Conform
to my schedule
it aint' hard yo
im goin for activity man! u earned this!"

Um the vm above is a VM Iris sent to kokoloko. Kokoloko's been active the past few days and made multiple attempts to schedule a time with Iris. Iris could not play at either date but apparently is available Sunday, the one day kokoloko is not likely gonna be available. I'll wait to make a substitute until late tonight/tomorrow to give koko a chance to see this (don't slay me :__:) but if I DO sub HotnCold in, I would expect the match to be completed considering two of koko's times have been turned down.

Last edited:

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
Told harsha when I'd be available, and he said he'd meet me but I haven't seen him once. Today is going to be a very busy day for me with family coming over, so unless he/a sub comes on in the next 2-3 hours or so, I won't be able to get this done.

?why cna't you just
Conform
to my schedule
it aint' hard yo
im goin for activity man! u earned this!"

Um the vm above is a VM Iris sent to kokoloko. Kokoloko's been active the past few days and made multiple attempts to schedule a time with Iris. Iris could not play at either date but apparently is available Sunday, the one day kokoloko is not likely gonna be available. I'll wait to make a substitute until late tonight/tomorrow to give koko a chance to see this (don't slay me :__:) but if I DO sub HotnCold in, I would expect the match to be completed considering two of koko's times have been turned down.

Edit: Subbing out kokoloko for HotnCold (since kokoloko apparently cannot play), and HnC will be active tomorrow; I fully expect this match to get done.
Dude, that was a total joke. koko and i are good people and i was just having fun. im playin koko yo.

I demand credit for first contact. That was a big step up for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)