ღ The Valkyrie's Reign ღ [Under Construction]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know who did them originally? Otherwise, Ill check your spitbacks.
I dont know, sorry.. Though I saw on bulbapedia that all of the event Entei came in a Adamant nature, but I dont understand much of that, so... yeah
I have a lot of pokemon, check for a few that you like and Ill give you the spitbacks you want

Yeah klefkk I does have HA
HA Klefki then please. Spitback trade if you want.

I dont know, sorry.. Though I saw on bulbapedia that all of the event Entei came in a Adamant nature, but I dont understand much of that, so... yeah
I have a lot of pokemon, check for a few that you like and Ill give you the spitbacks you want
That's okay.

Can I have two spitbacks then:
Heal Ball Snubull (with HA of you have, please)
HA Nest Ball Grimer

Will be home in like 2 hours if you want to trade.

Ill be home in 2 or so hours and Ill need to breed you a spitback. It'll be female?

What about your Klefki? HA female?
Idk if this'll still work, but long story short I can't find the magician klefki I had. But my safari is steel with klefki in it. I can send u a klefki (prankster) spitback holding a timer ball so u can catch it in my safari

Update
Don't mean to update/bump the thread without new stock but...

17/07/14: I am back in Wi-Fi range as of now-ish and am ready to re-commence in-progress trades and prearranged cloning. However, I was just in hospital having nerve surgery on my dominant arm (that I write/use a mouse with) and only now can I tell you the extent of its hindrance. Due to pain and I'm not supposed to use my arm/hand much, progress on breeds may be slowed but not dropped.

I've fiddled around with my DS but it's difficult to do with one hand and I'm trying to avoid straining my sore one where possible.

Mewdraco, Jer, Tatertot, TyVip, CatataFish_6, Gabe Steele, your orders and cloning are fine but everyone else, please consider me closed. I will resume regular trading once all these orders are done or once I gain better use of my hand/arm. Expected recovery is around 4 weeks.

Tagged users who I'm breeding for, here are the status of your breeds/what's been done:
This is also in order of how I'll be doing your orders:
Tatertot - Cubone, Rhyhorn
Gabe - Munna

Last edited:
[Order Status]
Mewdraco - DONE, just need to trade
Tyvip - DONE, just need to trade
Jer - Sudowoodo, Chikorita spitback, Kangaskhan (?) spitback , Tangela, Paras.
Tatertot - Cubone, Rhyhorn
Pokeguy - Chansey (2)
Gabe - Munna
Just posting to say, I'd like a clone of the female HA Sudowoodo Jer has ordered. Which ever nature is fine. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Just posting to say, I'd like a clone of the female HA Sudowoodo Jer has ordered. Which ever nature is fine. Hope you're feeling better soon!
Sudowoodo can't come with it's HA in the Friend/Heavy balls I have stocked. Do you just mean regular?

And thank you, I'm hoping for a speedy recovery but sometimes I need to put down the DS as well. :P

Sudowoodo can't come with it's HA in the Friend/Heavy balls I have stocked. Do you just mean regular?

And thank you, I'm hoping for a speedy recovery but sometimes I need to put down the DS as well. :P
lol it can be hard to put down the DS. I understand. Well, your thread says you have Rattled, so maybe check your boxes?

Lady Valkyrie's original post said:

Species: Bonsly (Sudowoodo) | Ability: Rattled | Rock Head | Nature: Adamant | Impish | Brave
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Self-Destruct, Curse.
I'd only want one with Rattled, screw Rock Head. I'll just stick to Chansey Bold and Calm if you can't Rattle me off a Rattled Sudowoodo. :)

lol it can be hard to put down the DS. I understand. Well, your thread says you have Rattled, so maybe check your boxes?

I'd only want one with Rattled, screw Rock Head. I'll just stick to Chansey Bold and Calm if you can't Rattle me off a Rattled Sudowoodo. :)
Oops, that should be Rock Head | Sturdy. Can't get HA in Heavy/Friend.

I can do the Chasney's, have a parent for it.

Oops, that should be Rock Head | Sturdy. Can't get HA in Heavy/Friend.

I can do the Chasney's, have a parent for it.
Hey, you know Sturdy is a good Ability. I guess that ability isn't hidden, so a female of either ability should be fine; and Jer requested friend ball, so sign me up for one of those please. Let me know when you have my next breeding projects ready! Thanks, you're awesome! ^_^

Hey, you know Sturdy is a good Ability. I guess that ability isn't hidden, so a female of either ability should be fine; and Jer requested friend ball, so sign me up for one of those please. Let me know when you have my next breeding projects ready! Thanks, you're awesome! ^_^
No worries.

So, for the 4, can I get these:

[150] Shiny Mewtwo/Shiny Mega Mewtwo Y
OT: Rikku:/ (05370) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure (Insomnia)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

[250] Ho-Oh
OT:
Trogdor (02272) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Tradeable Stock : 1

[243] Shiny Raikou
OT:
Kagura (10716) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 30/X/30/31/31/31

[648] Meloetta
OT:
SPR2013 (03013) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31

Notes: This is AfroThunderRule's event Meloetta and is fully re-distributable.

No worries.

So, for the 4, can I get these:

[150] Shiny Mewtwo/Shiny Mega Mewtwo Y
OT: Rikku:/ (05370) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure (Insomnia)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

[250] Ho-Oh
OT:
Trogdor (02272) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31

[243] Shiny Raikou
OT:
Kagura (10716) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 30/X/30/31/31/31
[648] Meloetta
OT:
SPR2013 (03013) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31

Notes: This is AfroThunderRule's event Meloetta and is fully re-distributable.
So that's Impish + Adamant Friend Ball Sudowoodo and Bold + Calm Safari Ball Chansey, all female and 5 Flawless? Both Chansey need to be level 54 and the Sudowoodos need to be level 43, so they all don't loose their egg moves while I breed them into shiny flawlessness. You can rock the elite four with one hand, right? EVs don't matter. You'll also have to clone me back one of each. Is that worth four flawless legends? If so, then we have a deal. :)

EDIT: I'm off to bed for tonight though. Good Night! Also, follow me, let's be friends. ^_^

So that's Impish + Adamant Friend Ball Sudowoodo and Bold + Calm Safari Ball Chansey, all female and 5 Flawless? The Chanseys need to be level 54 and Sudowoodos need to be level 43, so they all don't loose their egg moves while I breed them into shiny flawlessness. You can rock the elite four with one hand, right? EVs don't matter. You'll also have to clone me back one of each. Is that worth for flawless legends? If so, then we have a deal. :)
Nope, I just stuff them with Rare Candies.

Do you need one of each nature though? I don't really see why :S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)