Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeonic

we got to install microwave ovens
I had this really odd bug while doing a doubles battle. I sent out my Mega-Kang and Sableye lead, both were then knocked out. My Kang fainted as normal, but Sableye flew off the screen (in the replay it drops off the screen like normal), and reappeared in the middle of my side, between my two active pokes. It stayed there the whole game, even after I lost.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-138366866
I had this bug again in a double battle, except my Kang glitched this time. At turn 4 the bug occurs.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-142150131

EDIT: It happened again, seems like whenever both pokemon are KO'ed in the same turn it happens to the pokemon that fainted first.

Last edited:

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
I switched into a crunch with Trevenant holding an Enigma Berry, and it did not consume it.
The only effect Crunch has is the potential to lower the opponent's Defense. It does not consume berries unlike the move Bug Bite.

I was playing double battles nad I had a Nidoqueen and a mega blastoise on my side of the field.
The turn begins and he sets down rocks and finishes of my blastoise, I send in a shedinja who immediately dies to the rocks. However it still gives me an attacking option for shedinja and nidoqueen instead of giving me the option to chose a pokemon to send out.
Next thing I know my Nidoqueen switches out to a mew in my party, instead of attacking and no pokemon is sent out. After this round however im able to send in a new pokemon to replace the shedinja and the game continues as normal

tl;dr Shedinja dies to rocks and it doesnt give me a new pokemon to send out, instead it automatically replaces my fit nidoqueen with a mew in my party

EDIT: This is random doubles

Triples Bug: When using a single-target attack, if no enemy targets remain in your range (i.e. you're in a corner and the only opponent left is in the opposite corner), you have to attack an ally, whereas you should be able to attack the empty slot in front of you.

Also, upon starting a game, it asks you to choose 4 Pokemon; the first three make up your team, but the fourth selection is meaningless. It should only ask you to choose three.

I battling a rotom wash with a trevenant. The rotom used trick in turn 3 and switched my enigma berry for his sticky barb. Then in turn 16, the rotom having consumed the enigma berry used trick against my metagross and gained air balloon. However, the status effect did not go away until I recalled metagross in turn 19 and sent metagross back out in turn 23.

I battling a rotom wash with a trevenant. The rotom used trick in turn 3 and switched my enigma berry for his sticky barb. Then in turn 16, the rotom having consumed the enigma berry used trick against my metagross and gained air balloon. However, the status effect did not go away until I recalled metagross in turn 19 and sent metagross back out in turn 23.

What the OP says
  • ...save a replay (the "Share" button, or alternately the "/savereplay" command), generate a screenshot or copy the log to include in your post

What the OP says
  • ...save a replay (the "Share" button, or alternately the "/savereplay" command), generate a screenshot or copy the log to include in your post
Sorry I thought I had. Paste function on my computer was acting weird. Here's the link: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-142386192
Edit: Copy paste link into URL. Do not click on link. It will take you the wrong battle.

Last edited:
I don't have any replays to show what I'm saying, but I don't think they would help anyway.

In triple battles, if you have a Pokemon that cannot target an opposing Pokemon because they are out of range, you have to target your own Pokemon.

Example:
P1 = Pokemon 1
# = Blank slot

P1 # #
# P2 P3

When P3 makes its move, it must target P2, whereas in the games, you target the opposing side then get the message "There was no target".

Ps. Replays would not help because it does not show targeting options.

My friend is having an issue with Showdown as he cannot press any of the buttons effectively (having to press them multiple times before they register)
And during a battle, the description text box floats over the button making him unable to click it.

He is having this problem on firefox and chrome but for some reason not on IE.

How could he possibly fix this problem? And what is causing it?

I read the common bugs and non bugs but the one I saw is not listed. I was playing in random and had a Manectric. It only had 3 attacks and the button "Mega-evolution" was located where usually is the fourth attack, not below them. Am I the only one who suffered that bug? Can it be fixed? Thank you!

Triples Bug: When using a single-target attack, if no enemy targets remain in your range (i.e. you're in a corner and the only opponent left is in the opposite corner), you have to attack an ally, whereas you should be able to attack the empty slot in front of you.

Also, upon starting a game, it asks you to choose 4 Pokemon; the first three make up your team, but the fourth selection is meaningless. It should only ask you to choose three.
I have this as well.

So when selecting moves in Triples, if you hit Back, instead of going back to that Pokemon, you're booted back to the very first Pokemon. Which is rather annoying.

Fixed as of now.

So when selecting moves in Triples, if you hit Back, instead of going back to that Pokemon, you're booted back to the very first Pokemon. Which is rather annoying.
That's not a bug. But feel free to post it in the Suggestions thread. (It's not like it will get changed anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)