Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm looking for a Gen 6 Volcanion for dex completion (I know you don't need it for actual dex completion, but It's abit sad having 720/721 possible for gen 6 ;-;). IV's, Nature, etc are irrelevant. If you want something in return, let me know! Ty!

Hey guys, I'm looking for a timid Ditto if anyone has an extra. I don't particularly care about IV's or anything. I'm just gonna use it to breed for nature. PM me if you're interested. I don't know that I have anything super special to trade, but I have quite a few extra pokemon in case you just missed one you wanted or something.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm looking for a Gen 6 Volcanion for dex completion (I know you don't need it for actual dex completion, but It's abit sad having 720/721 possible for gen 6 ;-;). IV's, Nature, etc are irrelevant. If you want something in return, let me know! Ty!
I got you, I'll send you a list of things I'm looking for.

Hello everyone! I need a favor, and I can offer an I.O.U. once I get to the end game of Sun and Moon and I transfer over my breeding army. If anyone has already smashed through the new games, I'm looking for a rowlett and poplio for the remainder of my story play through. Don't particularly care about IV or Nature(this would be a nice plus). Again you'd just be helping me out/being a real swell dude or dudet. Please and thanks in advanced. Quote or PM if you don't mind helping me out.

Since I am still at early stages in the game, so I really don't have much to return... would anyone lend me a Pokerus Pokemon?

Can trade a Female Popplio for it.

Last edited:
One more question if the gold bottle cap makes all stats maxed does that mean if you use it on a ditto it will become 6iv and it will pass max traits?

One more question if the gold bottle cap makes all stats maxed does that mean if you use it on a ditto it will become 6iv and it will pass max traits?
Nope. The bottle caps do not change IVs they change the stats so that they resemble a 31 IV. So if you hyper train a ditto with 12.3.25.31.31.31 the HP, Atk and Def IVs will not change but it stats will be the same as if it had x6 31 IVs.

Last edited:
If anyone has an extra litten they can trade, or let me borrow and trade back for Dex entry id appreciate it if you messaged me, have Extra Poplio and Rowlet I can offer in return :)

Anyone got some extra modest synchronize pokemon around in sun or moon. I mostly have a bunch of fodder, but I might be able to work something better out if you have something specific you want. PM me or reply if you have one you're willing to trade me. If need be I can breed you a Litten or something.

Can anyone tell me if I should go timid or modest for my Lunala. Sorry if this is in the wrong section I don't post much on forums. I saw a discussion on him, but people were only really discussing his movesets and such not which nature would be best. Someone said he has sky high SP Atk to begin with so timid might be better for speed, but I'm unsure.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! I need a favor, and I can offer an I.O.U. once I get to the end game of Sun and Moon and I transfer over my breeding army. If anyone has already smashed through the new games, I'm looking for a rowlett and poplio for the remainder of my story play through. Don't particularly care about IV or Nature(this would be a nice plus). Again you'd just be helping me out/being a real swell dude or dudet. Please and thanks in advanced. Quote or PM if you don't mind helping me out.
IF you still need the two, PM me.

I'm playing Pokemon Pearl on my 3DS. There's any chance I could get good IVs for Palkia without using third party apps?

If any one is ev training my team has pokerus and i have infected a box of pokemon if anyone wants one to infect their team to help with ev training your pokemon just pm me glad to help out (sun\moon)

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Looking to evolve an Alolan Graveler in Moon.

My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy

Duck Chris

replay watcher
is a Pre-Contributor
Hey not really a request more of a general question, do most people in this forum make it a habit to clone mons for trading? If so, is there an easy way to do this? Tried it a few times and it never worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)