Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, currently looking for a Cloner for 5 CP-Shinys I want to trade^^ (The cloner obv is allowed to clone a copy for themself)
Would be really glad for a quick answer. Thanks in advance!

Bump for this please. I'll have it attached a rare candy just please someone with sun version help.
Looking for a love ball. I'm still at the battle royal facility in game so I can't offer much in return.

Edit: also looking for a male pokemon with cute charm
Greetings, currently looking for a Cloner for 5 CP-Shinys I want to trade^^ (The cloner obv is allowed to clone a copy for themself)
Would be really glad for a quick answer. Thanks in advance!
I can help all y'all. pm me

Looking for someone to clone my Bottle Cap for a box full of Pokemon holding the Bottle Cap (Original + 29)

Not sure what you'd want in return for it. We can discuss via PM.

looking for destiny knot and lucky egg as well as any 4IV breeding fodder for gen 7. i have a bunch of arceus, genesect, and volcanion codes from the previous months events. arceus ends nov 30 so act fast if interested. these codes are for gen 6.

Modest HP ice Tapu Koko: Keep or toss? Didn't even check IV's 'cause I'll Hyper Train it. Was sreing for Timid HP ice, but is Modest valuable too?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Modest HP ice Tapu Koko: Keep or toss? Didn't even check IV's 'cause I'll Hyper Train it. Was sreing for Timid HP ice, but is Modest valuable too?
Timid is much more useful because it makes Tapu Koko outspeed stuff like Greninja, Darkrai, Mega-Pidgeot, Shaymin-Sky, Weavile among others.
If you're gonna Hyper Train something, you shouldn't skimp out on one of the few things that it can't fix, so go for Timid, IMO.

Timid is much more useful because it makes Tapu Koko outspeed stuff like Greninja, Darkrai, Mega-Pidgeot, Shaymin-Sky, Weavile among others.
If you're gonna Hyper Train something, you shouldn't skimp out on one of the few things that it can't fix, so go for Timid, IMO.
Thanks. That's what I imagined, but I was so tempted. I was hard capturing this little demon but I guess I'll master ball it 'till Timid HP ice or fire.

Looking for HA Alola Vulpix spitbacks, can trade HA Mareanie w/ Haze, HA Alola Sandshrew, Cubone, and Wingull spitbacks.
I dont know if your still looking but i have HA vulpix spitbacks that all have hypnosis, moonblast, and freezedry, but the ivs are terrible and i havent found a good nature yet (got a couple modest but i want timid)

Im headed to work now so if you still want, it will have to be late tonight.

I need a Slush Rush Sandshrew, preferably jolly and in a quick ball for my Vulpix here:

Vulpix-Alolan
31/x/31/31/31/31/31
Timid
Ability: Snow Warning
In a Dive Ball

I don't care about the IV's as much as the nature and pokeball. Thanks.

is there a way to turn of auto gamesync whenever I put the internet on its realy anoying and gamesync has no use at all at the moment anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)