Alola Formes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for how the votes work are
1st place vote is 3 points
2nd place vote is 2 points
3rd place vote is 1 point

So going off of that, there would've been a tie breaker if this post:

Didn't have my name at the end of the Bidoof submissions, we would've both been at 12 points, instead of the 12 to 14 point difference, making a tie breaker necessary. I agree, it's a cheap way to have won.

Also, when counting it, I had gotten 14 points for the person who won while you had gotten 12 points. I can recount though, just to check.

Edit: I recounted and got 12 to 14 again, and just to see what the different between our counts, what did you get?
I had 12, yes, but Heads got 11.

Porygon line: HeadsILoseTailsYouWin, exploudit
Porygon-Z: HeadsILoseTailsYouWin
Porygon: Pika Xreme, HeadsILoseTailsYouWin, Kaleidophoenix
Porygon: HeadsILoseTailsYouWin, VanillishWafer
Porygon: HeadsILoseTailsYouWin, Exploudit
I had 12, yes, but Heads got 11.
Looks like you missed something

Last edited:

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
Next time, instead of flooding the chat trying to prove that Person B got more points than Person A, ask a council member in private. People really don't want to vote for you next time if you're being rude towards another member. Also remember that we all make mistakes, so if we miscounted, we'll fix it if as soon as you alert us of it. Again, PM us if there's an issue.

Pokemon: Chingling
New typing: Steel/Flying
New abilities: Lightning Rod
New stats:
HP - 55 (+10)
Atk - 30
Def - 55 (+5)
SpA - 65
SpD - 45 (-5)
Spe - 35 (-10)
New/removed moves: (Psychic) Confusion, Psywave, Extrassensory, Psyshock, Psychic, Dream Eater, Future Sight, Stored Power, Skill Swap, Zen Headbutt, Telekinesis (-11)
(Steel) Autotomize, Flash Cannon, Gyro Ball, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Metal Burst, Metal Sound, Mirror Shot (+8)
(Flying) Air Cutter, Air Slash, Defog, Gust, Hurricane, Roost, Tailwind (+7)

Evolution Method: Hapinnes + Night

Pokemon: Chimecho
New stats:
HP - 95 (+20)
Atk - 50
Def - 90 (+10)
SpA - 95
SpD - 80 (-10)
Spe - 45 (-20)
New/removed moves: (Psychic) Confusion, Psywave, Extrassensory, Psyshock, Psychic, Dream Eater, Future Sight, Stored Power, Skill Swap, Zen Headbutt, Telekinesis (-11)
(Steel) Autotomize, Flash Cannon, Gyro Ball, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Metal Burst, Metal Sound, Mirror Shot (+8)

Explanation: Steel/Flying types comes from Chingling's and Chimecho's resemblance to bells. They gain a boost on Defense, but get slower, since bells don't move too fast, do they?

Pokemon: Chandelure
New typing: Fire/Fairy
New abilities: Flame Body / Flash Fire (Levitate)
New stats:
HP - 60 (+10)
Atk - 30
Def - 55
SpA - 60 (-5)
SpD - 55
Spe - 15 (-5)
New/removed moves: (Ghost) Confuse Ray, Hex, Shadow Ball, Astonish, Curse, Spite (-6)
(Fairy) Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Moonlight (+3)

Evolution Method: Level 41

Pokemon: Lampent
New stats:
HP - 75 (+15)
Atk - 40
Def - 60
SpA - 90 (-5)
SpD - 60
Spe - 45 (-10)
New/removed moves: (Ghost) Confuse Ray, Hex, Shadow Ball, Astonish, Curse, Spite (-6)

Evolution Method: Shiny Stone

New stats:
HP - 80 (+20)
Atk - 55
Def - 90
SpA - 135 (-10)
SpD - 90
Spe - 70 (-10)

Explanation: Alolan Chandelure, Lampent and Litwick, unlike Unovan Chandelure, Lampent and Litwick, are extremely majestic and commonly seen on castles and palaces, seen Unovan Pokemon from this line tend to habit Haunted Manors. The Fairy Typing resembles the majestic and beautiful look this Pokemon have in their new form.

Last edited:

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
New stats:
HP - 55 (+10)
Atk - 30
Def - 55 (+5)
SpA - 65
SpD - 45 (-5)
Spe - 35 (-10)

Evolution Method: Hapinnes + Night
New stats:
HP - 95 (+20)
Atk - 50
Def - 90 (+10)
SpA - 95
SpD - 80 (-10)
Spe - 45 (-20)

Can I do more tha one alolan form per slate too?? I havent seen anyone do it, and I'd like to do Litwick's line too
Yes

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Yay for the Coconee

Alright hope my mobile lets me write this (Watch as I misspell everything)

Pokémon: Litwick
Types: Grass/Fire
New Stats:
HP:70(+20)
ATK:10(-20)
DEF:60(+5)
SPA:55(-10)
SPD:60(+5)
SPEED:20
Moves:
Removed: Astonish, Shadow Ball, Night Shade, Hex, Spite, Dark Pulse (-6)
Gained: Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Ingrain, Synthesis, Growth, Wood Hammer (+6)
Abilities: Regenerator/Flash Fire (Drought)
Flavor: Instead of candles, Alolan Litwicks look like torches. They are said to have lost their love for mean pranks and became much more friendly (Hence the attack drops). Some are even said to bring sunny days for the people of Alola. They guide lost trainers into a nearby city where they can be safe.

Pokémon: Lampent
Types: Fire/Grass
New Stats:
HP: 90(+30)
ATK: 20(-20)
DEF: 70(+10)
SPA: 95
SPD: 70(+10)
SPE: 25(-30)
Moves:
Removed: Astonish, Shadow Ball, Night Shade, Hex, Spite, Dark Pulse, Thief, Acid, Memento, Smog, Embargo, Payback, Swagger, Flash, Dream Eater, Confide (-16)
Gained: Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Ingrain, Synthesis, Growth, Wood Hammer (+6)
Abilities: Regenerator/Flash Fire (Drought)
Flavor: Lampents like to hang in some buildings' ceelings. This time, tho, it's not to drain people's energy. They are there to bring joy to the people of Alola with their beauty. They haven't had much of a change of what they were in unova, just that in Alola they are made of wood instead and are more simillar to hand-made lamps, like the ones in KoniKoni. They protect the places they inhabit, whether it is it's owner's house or the forest Wild Lampents live in.
Evo method: Level up in one of the Ruins
Pokémon: Chandelure
Types: Fire/Fairy
New Stats:
HP: 90(+30)
ATK: 35(-20)
DEF: 100(+10)
SPA: 145
SPD: 100(+10)
SPE: 50(-30)

Moves:
Removed: Astonish, Shadow Ball, Night Shade, Hex, Spite, Dark Pulse, Thief, Acid, Memento, Smog, Embargo, Payback, Swagger, Flash, Dream Eater, Confide (-16)

Gained: Leech Seed, Ingrain, Mega Drain, Synthesis, Growth, Wood Hammer, Grassy Terrain, Misty Terrain, Electric Terrain, Psychic Terrain, Nature's Madness, Moonblast, Thunderbolt, Surf, Psyshock, Giga Drain (+16)

Abilities: Regenerator/Solid Rock (Drought)
Flavor: Alolan Lampents evolve when given energy by the Tapus. Alolan Chandelures guard the sacred ruins where the Guardians reside. Much like their masters, they have a shell-like structure that resembles a totem when closed (The totem that appear in the Ruins' entrance). It is said that the reason it has Drought is to mirror the Terrain-Summoning abilities.
Note: Alolan Chandelures learn diferent moves depending on where they evolved. Thunderbolt/Electric Terrain in Koko's ruin, Surf/Misty Terrain in Fini's, Psyshock/Psychic Terrain in Lele's and Giga Drain/Grassy Terrain in Bulu's (Nature's Madness in all of them). Thus, it's impossible to have Tbolt and Surf in the same set and same for the other moves. Cannot use the Tapunium-Z

Sorry if there's any removed moves in Lampent that it doesn't actually have. I haven't checked if it's learnset is the same as Lure's (Lazy Ctrl C Ctrl V. I made Lure first). Tell me that I'll fix any errors. (Same for Litwick. If the evos have a removed move that Litwick has tell me so I can remove it from Litwick)

Tbh I just love making these

Last edited:

Ping_Pong_Along

Bitches love underscores
Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as rude. I worked really hard on my submission and it turned out I was correct. I deleted my posts so they don't continue to flood the chat.

New typing: Normal
New abilities: Levitate
New stats: 60/30/50/65/50/30 (+15/+0/+0/+0/+0/-15)
New/removed moves: + Iron Defense, Metal Burst, Metal Sound, Mirror Shot, Screech(+5)
- Psychic, Psyshock, Confusion, Dream Eater, Future Sight, Zen Headbutt(-6)

New typing: Normal / Steel
New abilities: Suction Cups
New stats: 100/40/80/95/90/50 (+25/-10/+0/+0/+0/-15)
New/removed moves: + Flash Cannon, Iron Defense, Metal Burst, Metal Sound, Mirror Shot, Screech, Gyro Ball, Autonomize, Perish Song, Grass Whistle, Iron Head(+11)
- Psychic, Psyshock, Confusion, Dream Eater, Future Sight, Zen Headbutt, Stored Power (-7)

Flavor: The Chimecho of other regions ride the air currents, chiming soft music as they pass from place to place. But the sound of bells was lost on the isolated Alolan islands. According to Alolan legend, a great storm tore through the islands, bringing with it all of the Pokemon it had swept into its vortex. The Chimecho managed to weather the storm by securing themselves to the ground with the suction cup on their heads. No longer able to ride the air currents, the winds repeatedly smashed the Chimecho against the ground and rocks. The constant impact has scrambled their brains, but has also made Chimecho-A far tougher while the high winds have made it far louder. Chinglings lack suction cups, and so they are able to ride the air currents. As they are bashed into things by the heavy winds, they grow tougher until they are finally ready to evolve.

Design: I was thinking Chimeco-A would look kind of like this, but inverted so that the top of the bell is stuck to the ground. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/11/RyoanJi-Kane.jpg As for Chingling, I was thinking basically the same as the standard version, except it has various cracks in it.

Gameplay: So I thought I'd add a section about some of the neat things gameplay wise this can do. This makes for a really nifty cleric and wish passer. The boost to HP really helps in this regard. Autonomize gives it a chance to act as a sweeper too. A Calm Mind set seems cool and Healing Wish would be great for an offensive set.

So for this challenge, I decided to kind of fix some of the problems I have with Chimecho. I don't understand why it isn't at least a Steel type. I decided early on that given what a bell is and does, Normal and Steel made the most sense. I also loved its support movepool that would be super unique for a Steel type mon. I went through the Pokedex entries for Chimecho and found that there were numerous references to the suction cups on their heads, as well as how they ride air currents, which led to my idea for how they came to be. As for Chingling, I'd honestly prefer to have it be like Raichu-A or Marowak-A and just let Chimecho-A be its own thing.

Originally I was going to give this thing Levitate, but it made more flavor sense to give it Suction Cups (and as a wish passer or calm mind sweeper, it's a decent ability). I also was going to give it Boomburst, but combined with Calm Mind, I think that'd be overkill, even with Ghost types being immune.

Pokemon: Delibird
New typing: Fire
New abilities: Sheer Force / Anger Point / Intimidate (H)
New stats: 40(-5)/40(-15)/30(-15)/90(+25)/30(-15)/100(+25)
New/removed moves:
Removed: Present, Fake Out, Sky Attack, Seed Bomb, Ice Shard, Ice Punch, Ice Ball, Bestow, Aurora Beam, Signal Beam, Hail, Future Sight, Freeze Dry, Aurora Veil, Frost Breath, Splash (16)
Added: Flame Wheel, Flare Blitz, Fire Blast, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp, Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Lava Plume, Burn Up, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Heat Wave, Overheat, Sludge Bomb, Nasty Plot, Solar Beam (16)
Flavor/Design: Alolan Delibird is often referred to as "The Angry Bird". Instead of a bag, it carries a mace which it isn't afraid to swing. Its body is orange with flames flowing off of it. Its wrinkled face is dark grey, matching the colour of its crooked beak which its tongue hangs out of. It has twisted horns with balls of coal in them.
Concept: I decided to base it off the Krampus.
Competitive: A powerful wallbreaker with Sheer Force STAB Fire Blasts to severely dent anything taking a hit from it. Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb and Shadow Ball give it some coverage, while Will-O-Wisp burns physical switchins and Taunt helps it stallbreak. It can also function as a Nasty Plot sweeper, setting up on the various switches it causes, although its frailty holds it back. All in all, Sheer Force and good offensive stats make it a terrifying stallbreaker that should not be overlooked.

Last edited:
Pokemon: Delibird
New typing: Fire
New abilities: Sheer Force / Anger Point / Intimidate (H)
New stats: 40(-5)/40(-15)/30(-15)/90(+25)/30(-15)/100(+25)
New/removed moves:
Removed: Present, Fake Out, Sky Attack, Seed Bomb, Ice Shard, Ice Punch, Ice Ball, Bestow, Aurora Beam, Signal Beam, Hail, Future Sight, Freeze Dry, Aurora Veil, Frost Breath, Splash (16)
Added: Flame Wheel, Flare Blitz, Fire Blast, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp, Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Lava Plume, Burn Up, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Heat Wave, Overheat, Sludge Bomb, Nasty Plot (15)
Flavor/Design: Alolan Delibird is often referred to as "The Angry Bird". Instead of a bag, it carries a mace which it isn't afraid to swing. Its body is orange with flames flowing off of it. Its wrinkled face is dark grey, matching the colour of its crooked beak which its tongue hangs out of. It has twisted horns with balls of coal in them.
Concept: I decided to base it off the Krampus.
Competitive: A powerful wallbreaker with Sheer Force STAB Fire Blasts to severely dent anything taking a hit from it. Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb and Shadow Ball give it some coverage, while Will-O-Wisp burns physical switchins and Taunt helps it stallbreak. It can also function as a Nasty Plot sweeper, setting up on the various switches it causes, although its frailty holds it back. All in all, Sheer Force and good offensive stats make it a terrifying stallbreaker that should not be overlooked.
It carries around a mace, but it only has 40 attack? Well then again Alola Sandshrew is supposed to be slower than Sandshrew but it's the same speed ingame.

Pokemon: Litwick
New typing: Fire/Ice
New abilities: Flash Fire / Water Absorb / Slush Rush
New stats: 60/20/60/55/60/20
New/removed moves:
- Astonish, Smog, Night Shade, Hex, Curse, Shadow Ball, Embargo (7)
- Powder Snow, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hail, Recover, Thunderbolt, Thunder (7)

New stats: 60/30/70/75/70/65
New/removed moves:

New stats: 70/45/90/135/90/90
New/removed moves:
Because torches are significantly less scary!
speak for yourself nerd

Pokemon: Litwick
New stats: 60/20/60/55/60/20
New/removed moves:

New stats: 60/30/70/75/70/65
New/removed moves:

New stats: 70/45/90/135/90/90
New/removed moves:
B O L T B E A M B O Y S

It carries around a mace, but it only has 40 attack? Well then again Alola Sandshrew is supposed to be slower than Sandshrew but it's the same speed ingame.
Well it's kinda difficult to provide good fluff when the only difference is trading your already-useless Sp. Atk stat for ones you actually care about.

Because torches are significantly less scary!
You could give it a blunderbuss and add Flame Burst to the list of moves gained to go with it. And maybe fit idk, Flash Cannon in there somewhere.
Also Fire-types without Solar Beam just aren't the done thing. You could remove one of Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse for it since having both Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse is very redundant.

On an unrelated note I'm a bit salty that Dark Mage Ewan's Cacnea submission won. In my subjective opinion it was the least interesting flavour-wise, and objectively speaking it's probably the least useful competitively. (And since we're on Smogon obviously a lot of the point of this Pet Mod is making things that are actually competitively viable.)

Also aside from self-vote my Cacnea submission got literally 1 vote. Apparently cacti with fibre optics fuzz aren't cool enough, nor are non-Rock-/Ground-/Steel-types that are designed to work with Sandstorm teams, nor are Fire-types with Chlorophyll.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
I think I found a way we could expand the mod (with a reason behind it too):

At the end of the game, Hau refers to your mother's Meowth as a "Kantonian Meowth", so... I think it's safer to rename this to "Regional Formos" or something like that? This way we can not only have Regional variants of Gen 7 mons, but have other regions to base our flavor on.

Just an idea. Sorty if There's any spelling errors, I'm trash when usong mobile
The fact that this is still not a thing/wasn't a thing in the first place is mind boggling.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pokemon: Cubchoo
New Typing: Rock / Water
New Abilities: Rain Dish / Swift Swim / Rattled
New Stats: 65(+10) / 70 / 40 / 30(-30) / 40 / 60(+20)
New / Removed Moves: +Waterfall, Surf, Accelerock, Wide Guard, Bulldoze, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bubble, Bubblebeam, Scald, Rock Blast, Mach Punch, Karate Chop
- Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Avalanche, Powder Snow, Hail, Icy Wind, Frost Breath, Sheer Cold
Flavor / Design: Upon moving to the alola region, Cubchoo suffered from the heat, eventually becoming forced to move in the water to keep it's temperature cool. However, by moving into the water it became a prime prey for many different creatures. To defend itself, it took many of the rocks it found at the bottom of the ocean and attached it to it body. However, the loose nature of these rocks means that they can fall of quite easily
Dex Colour: Blue Weight: 9.8kg Height: 0.7m Egg Group: Field

Pokemon: Beartic
New Typing: Rock / Fighting
New Abilities: Sand Veil / Sand Rush / Technician
New Stats: 85(-10) / 125 / 100(+20) / 40(-30) / 100(+20) / 50
New / Removed Moves: +Waterfall, Surf, Accelerock, Wide Guard, Bulldoze, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bubble, Bubblebeam, Scald, Rock Blast, Mach Punch, Karate Chop, Close Combat, Bulk Up,
- Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Avalanche, Powder Snow, Hail, Icy Wind, Frost Breath, Sheer Cold
Flavor / Design: Upon evolution, the rocks Beartic attached to itself melded with it's body, forming a large defensive coating. Because of this, it wasn't affected as much by the heat of Alola and was able to come out of the water. It's sudden growth allowed it defend itself much better, causing quite the overconfidence. This led to Beartic becoming much more aggressive, attacking almost anyone in sight.
Dex Colour: Brown Weight: 320kg Height: 2.7m Egg Group: Field
(this works right)
Pokemon: Delibird!
New Typing: Steel / Flying
New Abilities: Hustle / Steelworker / Friend Guard
New Stats: 45 / 55 / 75(+30) / 15(-50) / 75(+30) / 65(-10)
New / Removed Moves: - Ice Ball, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, ICe Shard, Aurora Beam
+ Iron Head, Bullet Punch, Brave Bird, Shift Gear, Iron Defense, Flash Cannon, Gear Up
Flavor / Design: Santa went to delibird and was like "bruh, you need to bulk up your throwing all of our presents at the wrong people!" So then, Delibird said "B-but santa, How would I bulk up?" and because of that, Santa was like " Yo man, I think it's time for you go to the alola region! I think it's time for you to GO ALOLA BRO" and because of that, Delibird put on some armor and went ALOLA BRO. The End.

Last edited:
New / Removed Moves: +Waterfall, Surf, Accelerock, Wide Guard, Bulldoze, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bubble, Bubblebeam, Scald, Rock Blast, Mach Punch, Karate Chop
- Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Avalanche
Flavor / Design: Upon moving to the alola region, Cubchoo suffered from the heat, eventually becoming forced to move in the water to keep it's temperature cool. However, by moving into the water it became a prime prey for many different creatures. To defend itself, it took many of the rocks it found at the bottom of the ocean and attached it to it body. However, the loose nature of these rocks means that they can fall of quite easily

New Stats: 85(-10) / 125 / 100 / 40(-30) / 100(+20) / 50
New / Removed Moves: +Waterfall, Surf, Accelerock, Wide Guard, Bulldoze, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bubble, Bubblebeam, Scald, Rock Blast, Mach Punch, Karate Chop, Close Combat, Bulk Up,
Flavor / Design: Upon evolution, the rocks Beartic attached to itself melded with it's body, forming a large defensive coating. Because of this, it wasn't affected as much by the heat of Alola and was able to come out of the water. It's sudden growth allowed it defend itself much better, causing quite the overconfidence. This led to Beartic becoming much more aggressive, attacking almost anyone in sight.
(this works right)
Adding a second type to a single type lets you add 10 moves, but giving it a different dual typing only lets you double the moves removed.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader

New Stats: 85(-10) / 125 / 100 / 40(-30) / 100(+20) / 50
(this works right)
I believe you mean +10 in Beartic's HP tho?

Pokemon: Alohan Cryagonal

New typing: Rock

New abilities: Water Absorb

New stats: 90(+10)/105(+10)/80(+30)/40(-10)/115(-20)/85(-20) (Attack/Sp. Attack swapped)

New/removed moves: Removed: Sheer Cold, Ice Shard, Icy Wind, Aurora Beam, Ice Beam, Freeze-Dry, Hail, Blizzard, Aurora Veil, Frost Breath

Added: Rock Polish, Rock Slide, Power Gem, Rock Blast, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Rock Tomb, Earthquake, Spikes, Iron Defense

Flavor/Design: The mysterious phenomenon that causes Cryagonal to appear in snowstorms takes a different form in the caves beneath Aloha, and the strange crystalline pokemon appear instead in salt crystal formations. The Cryagonal here have a less regular crystalline pattern, and are formed of glimmering salt instead of smooth ice crystals. They feed on the saltwater that floods the caves, growing larger with every high tide.

Pokemon: Alolan Cryogonal
New Typing: Ice/Electric
New Abilities: Levitate
New Stats: 70 (-10)/65 (+15)/40 (-10)/105 (+10)/115 (-20)/120 (+15) (BST 515)
New Moves: Charge, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Thunder, Charge Beam, Magnet Bomb, Spark, Wild Charge, Thunder Shock, Shock Wave, Eerie Impulse, Magnet Rise, Magnetic Flux, Thunder Wave, Autotomize, Dazzling Gleam
Removed Moves: Confuse Ray, Night Slash, Acid Armor, Poison Jab, Water Pulse, Iron Defense
Flavor/Design: Residing high in Mount Lanakila, Alolan Cryogonal has absorbed power from the occassional thunder snowstorm, storing the energy in their crystalline body. Over the years, they have adapted to utilizing that energy for themselves, discharging strong electricity when attacked. However, this also caused their body to become brittle, and a trail of electrified ice shards can oftenly be seen after one that has been injured in battle. Every now and them, the locals would use the shards as substitutes for batteries in emergency.

--------------------

Pokemon: Alolan Chingling
New Typing: Normal
New Abilities: Adaptability
New Stats: 40 (-5)/30/50/80 (+15)/40 (-10)/45 (BST 455)

Pokemon: Alolan Chimecho
New Typing: Normal/Bug
New Stats: 70 (-5)/50/80/115 (+20)/65 (-15)/65 (BST 455)

New Moves: Boomburst, Bug Buzz, Grass Whistle, Snarl, Metal Sound, U-Turn, Lunge, Silver Wind, Ominous Wind, Tail Glow, Bide, Flail, Sonic Boom, Baton Pass, Encore, Endure, Metronome, Mimic, Minimize, Pain Split, Perish Song, Sing, Supersonic, Disarming Voice, Parting Shot, Roar, Screech
Removed Moves: Healing Wish, Confusion, Psywave, Extrasensory, Heal Pulse, Psyshock, Calm Mind, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Charge Beam, Thunder Wave, Dream Eater, Trick Room, Dazzling Gleam, Cosmic Power, Disable, Future Sight, Hypnosis, Recover, Stored Power, Gravity, Magic Coat, Shock Wave, Trick, Zen Headbutt
Flavor/Design: Unlike the Chimecho in Hoenn, Alolan Chimecho developed their chime-like structure by imitating human instruments and other various sounds of nature. With the Dark-type predators prowling around towns where they reside, they never developed the Psychic typing. Instead, by imitating Bug-type cries, the Chimecho have learned how to fend off those pesky Dark-types, and gradually mastered the use of Bug-type moves themselves.

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Pokemon: Alolan Chingling
New Typing: Normal
New Stats: 40 (-5)/30/50/80 (+15)/40 (-10)/45 (BST 455)

Pokemon: Alolan Chimecho
New Typing: Normal/Bug
New Stats: 70 (-5)/50/80/115 (+20)/65 (-15)/65 (BST 455)

New Moves: Boomburst, Bug Buzz, Grass Whistle, Snarl, Metal Sound, U-Turn, Lunge, Silver Wind, Ominous Wind, Tail Glow, Bide, Flail, Sonic Boom, Baton Pass, Encore, Endure, Metronome, Mimic, Minimize, Pain Split, Perish Song, Sing, Supersonic, Disarming Voice, Parting Shot, Roar, Screech
Removed Moves: Healing Wish, Confusion, Psywave, Extrasensory, Heal Pulse, Psyshock, Calm Mind, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Charge Beam, Thunder Wave, Dream Eater, Trick Room, Dazzling Gleam, Cosmic Power, Disable, Future Sight, Hypnosis, Recover, Stored Power, Gravity, Magic Coat, Shock Wave, Trick, Zen Headbutt
Flavor/Design: Unlike the Chimecho in Hoenn, Alolan Chimecho developed their chime-like structure by imitating human instruments and other various sounds of nature. With the Dark-type predators prowling around towns where they reside, they never developed the Psychic typing. Instead, by imitating Bug-type cries, the Chimecho have learned how to fend off those pesky Dark-types, and gradually mastered the use of Bug-type moves themselves.
I get where you are going with flavor, but... Adaptability Boomburst, 115 Sp Atk and Tail Glow? Isn't that a bit too much? Boomburst is already pretty strong by itself.

I get where you are going with flavor, but... Adaptability Boomburst, 115 Sp Atk and Tail Glow? Isn't that a bit too much? Boomburst is already pretty strong by itself.
Remember that it has 70/80/65 bulk, and by bulk I mean nonexistent.
Also, 65 Speed. If this thing have 100+ speed I'd call it busted, but right now it's just a really powerful wallbreaker.
Really, really powerful, but still going to be destroyed by a Fire Punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)