Project Ubers Teambuilding Competition (Resuming Monday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyw

Banned deucer.
damn this weeks hard af between lucos jhonx and foggi all baes but i gotta go w foggi me being an ho fetishist

Reactions: ckw

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
Foggi wins by a large margin. Will be added to archive eventually.

And for week 5

Welcome the mega mewtwos back!

You must use a mega form of mewtwo in your teambuild, the form does not matter.

teambuilding expires Friday @ 8 am. good luck.

Reactions: hyw

AbrarWasee

formerly Train All

Frieza (Mewtwo-Mega-Y) @ Mewtwonite Y
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Psystrike
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam

Cocoon (Tapu Lele) @ Terrain Extender
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness

Hades (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Roar
- Rock Slide

Goldlocks (Klefki) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 200 HP / 56 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Play Rough

Doomsday (Yveltal) @ Leftovers
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 224 HP / 252 Def / 32 SpD
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Toxic
- Roost
- U-turn

Renegade (Giratina-Origin) @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Shadow Sneak
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Force

This is a team centred around the core of Calm Mind Mega Mewtwo Y+Terrain Extender Tapu Lele. Mewtwo is destructive to opposing teams under Psychic Terrain, as it sits in a good speed tier. Calm Mind makes Mewtwo more threatening. Psychic Terrain also deters priority users, which is always useful. I wanted to use hazard stacking, as it helps Mewtwo to nab some crucial KOes. Thus I added Primal Groudon and Klefki. Primal Groudon is also useful as it can tank some hits which helps Mewtwo since it has poor defense. Klefki provides priority Spikes, Thunder Wave and Toxic which are always useful. It also checks Dark-types for Mewtwo. Defensive Yveltal checks the Ghost-types that trouble Mewtwo and Physical attackers such as Swords Dance Groudon, Swords Dance Arceus and Mega Lucario. It also provides U-turn to bring Mewtwo in safely. Giratina is finally added for hazard removal due to Yveltal's weakness to Stealth Rock and another Groudon check since Groudon may carry Stone Edge to defeat Yveltal. The purpose of this team is to preserve Tapu Lele and Mewtwo, setup hazards while keep weakening Mewtwo's checks, setup Psychic Terrain and then sweep with Mewtwo.

PSYCHIC TERRAIN HYPER OFFENSE
BY JHONX.

Good day everyone, Im EG / STAG Jhonx (Im in both clans), today im going to post this HO I've been working because Mega Mewtwo X its cool on this metagame, and I think it will be A / B+ Tier, Mextwo X its pretty good but needs support to work good in HO, I was thinking about Psychic Spam since the start of SM, This build is based around that core, Tapu Lele + Mewtwo-X, I choose this one because Psychic Terrain breaks Priority moves and thats pretty good becasue Mewtwo can stop Arceus and Yveltal easy, also Zen Headbutt have more power thanks to the terrain, Mewtwo have Taunt and Bulk Up, to set up and sweep under psychic terrain boosts, I add Excadrill as a spiner and SR setter, its perfect for HO because Excadrill dont struggle vs Deoxys-Speed HO's and have good match up vs some teams, Primal Groudon is RP Mixed cuz Need another sweeper and I already have another Rocks user, also help me take down Salamence and stuff, some stall teams are dangerous so Im using Yveltal Life Orb because it breaks every stall now that Diancie is gone, Taunt for better Match Up and helps using the combination of Knock Off + Taunt to stop Geomancy Xerneas, and finally Xerneas because Yveltal was a threat and needed a Solid Fairy type, using HP Ground to sweep easy, this HO is weak to Deoxys-Attack, but can be hanlded with Scarf Yveltal, anyways I prefer Knock Off Life Orb set.

Importable (Click Here).

PSYCHIC TERRAIN HYPER OFFENSE
BY JHONX.

Good day everyone, Im EG / STAG Jhonx (Im in both clans), today im going to post this HO I've been working because Mega Mewtwo X its cool on this metagame, and I think it will be A / B+ Tier, Mextwo X its pretty good but needs support to work good in HO, I was thinking about Psychic Spam since the start of SM, This build is based around that core, Tapu Lele + Mewtwo-X, I choose this one because Psychic Terrain breaks Priority moves and thats pretty good becasue Mewtwo can stop Arceus and Yveltal easy, also Zen Headbutt have more power thanks to the terrain, Mewtwo have Taunt and Bulk Up, to set up and sweep under psychic terrain boosts, I add Excadrill as a spiner and SR setter, its perfect for HO because Excadrill dont struggle vs Deoxys-Speed HO's and have good match up vs some teams, Primal Groudon is RP Mixed cuz Need another sweeper and I already have another Rocks user, also help me take down Salamence and stuff, some stall teams are dangerous so Im using Yveltal Life Orb because it breaks every stall now that Diancie is gone, Taunt for better Match Up and helps using the combination of Knock Off + Taunt to stop Geomancy Xerneas, and finally Xerneas because Yveltal was a threat and needed a Solid Fairy type, using HP Ground to sweep easy, this HO is weak to Deoxys-Attack, but can be hanlded with Scarf Yveltal, anyways I prefer Knock Off Life Orb set.

Importable (Click Here).
I like the team, but you should put Toxic over Rock Tomb/Eq on Excadrill, otherwise you get straight up 6-0'd by SD Groundceus from the first turn.
It's still not ideal, since you cannot switch once it's in, but should decrease its threat level significantly, as it does not allow a free SD on any of your pokemon.
@slurmz feel free to delete this post if deemed inappropriate/out of place, just had to put it out there.

I love Mega Mewtwo X right now. It's pretty fun to use and I feel it's gotten slightly better this gen with all of the Dark types rising in usage as well as Mega Lucario. 80 SpDef ensures Mega Gengar's Shadow Ball won't OHKO MM2X from full while also making support Arceus's neutral Judgments a 3HKO after Stealth Rock. Taunt stops Smeargle and Excadrill leads, support Arceus-formes and Lugia in their tracks, Ice Beam 2HKOs Zygarde-C and OHKOs Mega Salamence and Rayquaza, and Earthquake 2HKOs Tapu Lele, Magearna, reliably OHKOs Mega Gengar (Zen Headbutt can miss :( ) and does the most damage to Primal Groudon. Magearna's here as my main Xerneas and Yveltal answer, and has enough speed to outpace max speed 120s such as offensive Arceus formes and Mega Salamence after a Geomancy boost has been snatched, while still having plenty of special bulk in reserve. Dual-attack Arceus-Water checks Mega Salamence, Rayquaza, Primal Groudon and Ho-Oh who would otherwise be relatively troublesome for MM2X. Gira-O is my defogger and secondary Groudon answer as it's immune to spikes and webs, while also providing priority in Shadow Sneak and phasing capabilities in Dragon Tail. Offensive SD Rocks Groudon is here to break through fatter Pokemon while providing hazards. Fire Punch is used over Stone Edge to help my Ferrothorn/Celesteela matchup as Arceus-Water has Judgment to help deal with Ho-Oh and Ice Beam (along with MM2X's Ice Beam) to remove Mega Mence from play. Lastly, Scarf Yveltal remains as my late-game cleaner and answer to Lunala, Ekiller (as long as Yveltal's at full HP to Foul Play it), Mega Gengar and Deoxys-A.

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Mewtwonite X
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 176 Atk / 80 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Taunt

Magearna @ Leftovers
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 172 SpD / 84 Spe
Calm Nature
- Heart Swap
- Flash Cannon
- Fleur Cannon
- Pain Split

Arceus-Water @ Splash Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 Spe
Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Recover

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Shadow Sneak
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Force

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 160 Atk / 152 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch

Yveltal @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 32 HP / 4 Def / 232 SpA / 240 Spe
Modest Nature
- Foul Play
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- U-turn

Importable
Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ Mewtwonite Y
Ability: Insomnia
Evs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Psystrike
- Ice Beam

Yveltal @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Foul Play
- U-turn

Tapu Lele @ Terrain Extender
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Roar
- Lava Plume

Arceus-Ground @ Groundium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Recover / Extreme Speed

When I finished meditating a lot, I decided on the mega y. Brief explanation when including this version I came up with the offensive core with Tapu Lele. Not munch to say with Terrain in favor I do no fear priority.Shadow Ball is almost mandatory by Lunala and Company. CM to increase power. Yveltal is a pokemon that is like in every way. This time you can see the scarf, where I can press uturn and control situation , or pass Lunala, GhostCeus, Gengar etc himself surprise more than more. The Pdon my SR user and the King Uber. It is essential. Ferro > Xerneas and Spikes user resist water type aka Pyogre. GroundCeus Offensive Z move is great in this team. He needed something so as not to be weak for Lucario for example

Last edited:

Importable
Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ Mewtwonite Y
Ability: Tinted Lens
Evs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Psystrike
- Ice Beam

Yveltal @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Foul Play
- U-turn

Tapu Lele @ Terrain Extender
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Arceus-Ground @ Groundium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Recover / Extreme Speed

When I finished meditating a lot, I decided on the mega y. Brief explanation when including this version I came up with the offensive core with Tapu Lele. Not munch to say with Terrain in favor I do no fear priority.Shadow Ball is almost mandatory by Lunala and Company. CM to increase power. Yveltal is a pokemon that is like in every way. This time you can see the scarf, where I can press uturn and control situation , or pass Lunala, GhostCeus, Gengar etc himself surprise more than more. The Pdon my SR user and the King Uber. It is essential. Ferro > Xerneas and Spikes user resist water type aka Pyogre. GroundCeus Offensive Z move is great in this team. He needed something so as not to be weak for Lucario for example
p sure mmy can't have tinted lens unlike it says in your importable
also mmy doesn't need 416 spe - 252/56/200 is a more advisable spread unless you want to speed tie with fellow mmy users

This is my first mewtwo x team that i made,I will give a short description for each mon.First its a specially defensive pdon for setting rocks and it can check xern with max ev investement in spdef AND hp.Mewtwo X can revenge kill ex speed arceus after rocks.Ferrothorn can switch into primal kyogre and is also secondary xern check.Arceus rock is for the birds in the tier like mega mence,yveltal to name a few.Girantina origin is the physically defensive check for p don and mewtwo x too.Xerneas is given choice scarf to pick of other fast mons quite easily with fairy aura boosted moonblast and spread status to certain checks.
Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Lava Plume

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Mewtwonite X
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 112 Atk / 144 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Taunt

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Protect
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic

Arceus-Rock @ Stone Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Recover
- Earth Power
- Calm Mind

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
EVs: 252 Def / 244 SpA / 12 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hex
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Thunder Wave

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Fairy Aura
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Toxic
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Last edited:

Scolipede @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
Jolly Nature
- Pin Missile
- Spikes
- Endeavor
- Earthquake / Protect

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 152 HP / 236 Atk / 44 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Roar / Dragon Tail

Mewtwo @ Mewtwonite Y
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Psystrike
- Fire Blast
- Taunt
- Ice Beam

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 184 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Aromatherapy

Arceus @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw
- Earthquake

Yveltal @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Foul Play
- U-turn

Okay bois & gals SaltyStella is here.
So for this round I really wanted share a fun team with Mega Mewtwo-Y I personally think that besides being kawaii this Pokémon is really awesome, of course HO don't tend to be perfect and the team have some relevant weakness, however, HO's strategy is keep the momentum as fast as possible so yup the team isn't that bad~
My teambuilding process is quite simple, I choosed Scolipede because it provides a good MU vs. another HOs and set up Spikes with the difference it doesn't learn Rapid Spin but I prefer it instead of Cloyster as it is immune to Toxic and most of the teams posted here have Excadrill as lead so yiss. Mega Mewtwo-Y set is very self-explanority, Taunt supports the team preventing the Defog/Boost etc. Next Pokémon is Primal Groudon who gives a solid defensive synergy and Roar as 4th moveslot is for either Xerneas or Mega Salamence and my 2 breakers Xerneas and Arceus-Normal which are incredible they help a ton wearing down defensive stuff and they clearly appreciate the hazards support and last but not least, Yveltal which is my Scarf revenge killer and my Lunala / Ghost-types answer, Mewtwo gets totally owned by those so a Dark-type was important.
That's all! Sry for my bad english btw;~;

Edit~ SLURMZ: VOTING HAS BEGUN. ENDS AT 8:00 AM MONDAY

Last edited:

Foggi

Banned deucer.
even tho scoli sucks ill go with
ariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)