Tournament Mix and Mega: Stones Unleashed [Won by ihhca]

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Okay. 5:00 PM today?
Figure it out somewhere that isn't this thread. Keep in mind that ihhca is Virginia!=Virgin on ps! (usually) and try to look for a time that works for both of you, usually its best to give a range of times you're available so the other person can find one (I shouldn't feel the need to say this stuff in this late a round tbh).

The whole thing was a trip tbh, from being ghosted, to being called for activity, to him showing up with no team and and chatting, "Hey / Lemme build my team", to being asked about weird bats (???), to being flamed out at the end of each battle and then told ggs afterward. 3/10 would not do again.
To be fair on the bats one, those are pretty weird. IDK why dragonheaven has them.
I was kidding around with that. I was just a little salty. Pls ban Skymin

Also, I just never saw the bats. I'm in BW mode btw.
We have a regular thread for that; skymin wasn't even in either of those battles lol.

Reactions: Ren

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
Virginia != Virgin won the battle!
☆Reviloja753: fuck you
The whole thing was a trip tbh, from being ghosted, to being called for activity, to him showing up with no team and and chatting, "Hey / Lemme build my team", to being asked about weird bats (???), to being flamed out at the end of each battle and then told ggs afterward. 3/10 would not do again.
Let's not. If you have a problem with someone in the tour you can tell me privately, talk to them (nicely, say "hey I didn't appreciate the way you behaved" rather than "you suck") or if it's serious enough and an on-going problem let a mod know.

What you shouldn't do is bring your drama in here. Anyone who continues to argue like this in the thread will be warned then dq'd.

Reviloja753 this is aimed at you too, even though I didn't quote one of your posts. Please respect other users, regardless of your own levels of salt.

Last edited:
Let's not. If you have a problem with someone in the tour you can tell me privately, talk to them (nicely, say "hey I didn't appreciate the way you behaved" rather than "you suck") or if it's serious enough and an on-going problem let a mod know.

What you shouldn't do is bring your drama in here. Anyone who continues to argue like this in the thread will be warned then dq'd.

Reviloja753 this is aimed at you too, even though I didn't quote one of your posts. Please respect other users, regardless of your own levels of salt.
Sorry. I really didn't mean it, so yeah.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball

ROUND 4: The Semi-finals

Tapu Lele will be banned from mega evolving from this round forward, because of its incredible speed, strength, and team support capabilities while holding Diancite. Tagging Spandan to implement the ban if you'd please.

Matchups!
Quantum Tesseract v darksylvion
InfernapeTropius11 v iLlama
Laxpras v ihhca
Please have your matches in by next Monday, May 22, if possible, but obviously this round is later in the week then the rest because of my schedule, so I will be understanding about the deadline. Quantum Tesseract could you do the tagging given that you're badged and still in the tour? It's last time I'll need it, next round will be only 3 people and I can do it myself.

Looking back I might have formed the banlist as a whole differently if I had known I was going to end up banning Tapu Lele (my thought process for Blazikenite might have been different), but I'm fairly happy with how it's turned out. Unless something absolutely ridiculous turns up in the next round (the only thing I can think of would be a sudden resurgence of priority thanks to Tapu Lele's absence) this is how the banlist will stay.

As for the suggestion to ban Skymin... I said at the very beginning anything that the regular Mix and Mega council hasn't seen fit to ban I will not be banning either unless it receives a buff of some kind. I would argue that Skymin was nerfed by the introduction of Diancite and maybe some of the other stones (Latiasite Heatran for instance takes just about 0 damage from any Shaymin set that actually gets run), but regardless it certainly isn't noticeably more broken here then it is in standard. QT is right, the correct place for this suggestion is the main Mix and Mega thread here, where there is in fact already discussion going on about that, and it is my understanding that there may be a suspect soon. But that doesn't impact this tour.

...​

The final round (read, next round, not this one, I'm just letting you know ahead of time) will take the form of a round robin, with each participant playing the other two players. Whoever wins both of their matches will be the winner. If there is a three-way tie we'll do some form of tiebreaker, I haven't decided what yet, might just be a second round.

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
Ye defo do that :)
Tho have to admit my most fun series of this tour and boiz max speed skarm is cash :P

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
activity, tried to contact my opp multiple times during the scheduled time (and was on main for a few hours before, and an hour after) and was on both main and dh for most of the time but couldn't find them

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
activity, tried to contact my opp multiple times during the scheduled time (and was on main for a few hours before, and an hour after) and was on both main and dh for most of the time but couldn't find them
It hasn't even reached the time that you asked to play at yet and you contacted me once on my wall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)