Tournament BLT IV: Best 'Leaderboarders' Tournament (see post #210)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace-11

Banned deucer.
Username: Ace-11 / Costa / GREECE MOFUCKERS / Best Soraka WORLDS
Timezone:GMT+3 but it doesn't matter cuz I have no life and am always online
Tiers of expertise:BW2 / ADV LC Ubers / CC1V1 / Random Triples(or whatever EternalSnowman plays, 1guaranteed win you know)
Why draft me:I like redheads(I also carry swb's heavy master yi in ranked)

Last edited:
there is not , you can even say you play them all. but its so much better to give managers an accurate idea of what you like. not all of us know you, and even for you to enjoy this tournament more, you'd want a tier you can play best.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, still BSS. Using NU beta, which would only be 2 weeks in at most after the draft, would be pretty silly when it's going to be a rapidly changing tier as tiering commences. It's not very conducive for the tournament. Originally, the possibility was that NU beta would be able to start sometime before the last cycle begins, but at this point, we'd have to use NU alpha for officials when we already had BSS for officials in this and the previous cycle. Less than 1 cycle's worth of an NU tier that isn't even getting tiered yet to qualify kinda sucks, and I know some people that have dropped out/started to qualify as a result of my previous announcement stating the final tiers, so reversing the decision yet again wouldn't be optimal.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I made this: BLT Qualifiers List

I may have made some mistakes here and there, so do check your own tiers. Numbers indicate an order of preference, whereas those without numbers basically mean that you don't have a preference among those highlighted in green. For those that originally signed up exclusively for NU or those that were memeing, I tentatively highlighted the entire bar since there's nothing for me to go off. Post here if you'd like me to make any changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)