Metagame Godly Gift

I currently run a scarfed Volcanion in my Arceus's speed slot. It provides nice speed control, is somewhat bulky and has powerful STABs and nice coverage options.

And in the speed slot of my DeoA-team I'm currently testing belly drum aguav berry snorlax as a cleaner. Works quite well, and thanks to its bulk, setting up is not very difficult.

Last edited:
Although I can understand that Mega Sableye can seem extremely overwhelming, there are many more Pokemon this generation that can handle Mega Sableye than previously, however with the addition of Toxapex to the defensive core, it will definitely be on the watchlist as the meta begins to take shape through the first week, so stay tuned.
After further testing, I want to address this post. I can confirm that there are few (not many) new mons that can handle Mega Sableye currently, and it's not even guaranteed. Let's address one by one.

Note that these are new mons, so Clefable, Xern, doesn't count.

Buzzwole: This is probably the best new mon to handle Msab right now, and it only works when Sab isn't in Mega form or Buzz isn't switching in (due to Will-o-wisp/Toxic) or Msab isn't carrying Clam Mind + Shadow Ball. It's the best new answer and yet it's not guaranteed.

Tapu Bulu: See above. It's the same as Buzzwole but you're giving Sableye passive recovery. And also, Toxapex handles this, so you'd better use Buzzwole than this.

Tapu Lele: Any non-CM variant gets Metal Bursted and 120 HP Msab with standard spread can easily live a Moonblast (it does around 50% - 60%). After a CM, Msab vs non-LO variants live a Moonblast and can Metal burst back. Oh, if you think you can boost CMs, Knock Off does a ton (40% - 48%) and will remove your LO.

Xurkitree: Before tail Glow, Tbolt doesn't do much damage. After tail Glow, it doesn't 1HKO (does 70% - 80%). You know what this means? Metal Burst. And this mon isn't even good in GotG right now. Edit: Oh, after you see the calc, CM sab also handles this. In my opinion, this is not a good answer.

You see, Mega Sableye in GotG is broken because it can pretty much 1v1 90%+ mon in the meta. Think of Dragonite in metas like Hidden Type or Mix and Mega, which can basically beat any mon.

Last edited:
Like Bad Player I want to share the team I managed to reach the top three on the ladder with.

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Thunder Wave
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Ice Shard

Deoxys-Attack @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Extreme Speed

Tapu Koko @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Transform

Snorlax @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Return
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

It's another Deo-Attack team, but with some pokemon I haven't seen in other teams. Deoxys itself is used as a suicide lead most of the time. maybe taunt can be used over knock off to prevent hazards from opposing leads.
Cloyster is a great setup sweeper thanks to Shell Smash and Skill Link. With Deoxys's 180 base attack, it has enough power to OHKO defensive Arceus formes and to 2HKO some 120 HP toxapexes, even when the boosts get hazed away before the second attack.
Tapu Koko hits extremely hard with 180 SpAtt base and the electric terrain boost, while also providing great speed control thanks to the choice scarf.
Ditto doesn't care about its low special defense, and acts as a reliable revenge killer against opposing sweepers.
Snorlax in the speed slot is a nice cleaner thanks to the combination of great bulk, belly drum and gluttony which makes setting up surprisingly easy. After a successful setup it is very difficult to stop thanks to its speed which allows it to outspeed a lot of pokemon and thanks to its bulk which allows it to tank common priority attacks like eSpeed from opposing Deoxys easily.
Thundurus acts as a filler, gives me an earthquake switch-in, a second pivot, and it can stop rampaging sweepers with prankster thunder wave. I'm very unsure about this slot, maybe another pokemon fits in there better, but thundurus has proven to be useful in some matchups, so I'm keeping it there.

I feel like there is absolutely no question Sableye needs to be banned. If Deo-A is overpowered, that can be dealt with later, but right now even Deo-A teams can't deal with stuff like Sableye + RegenCore teams. There is pretty much no real counterplay.

very happy its gets to be the omotm congratulations on that
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7godlygift-585522018
best game ive got
showcases the awesomeness of tapulele
initially ran terrain extender then realized it interferes with smeargle
but i still think terrain extender is the more optimal choice(with greninja for example)

would like some1 to help me out vs mega sablye
it beats me EVERY GAME (even when it was placed in the speed slot)
best lead vs mega sablye is required as the opponant assumes i go with shuckle to put out webs, hence brings M-sablye's magic bounce

im fine with changing the whole team to just find an effective counter
(tapu lele checks it well but then he just switches into another beefy tank, making me repeatedly switch when he has the hazzards lead(sablye ofc) )

EDIT: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7godlygift-585530849
i really think lele needs to be suspected along with M sablye

Last edited:
very happy its gets to be the omotm congratulations on that
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7godlygift-585522018
best game ive got
showcases the awesomeness of tapulele
initially ran terrain extender then realized it interferes with smeargle
but i still think terrain extender is the more optimal choice(with greninja for example)

would like some1 to help me out vs mega sablye
it beats me EVERY GAME (even when it was placed in the speed slot)
best lead vs mega sablye is required as the opponant assumes i go with shuckle to put out webs, hence brings M-sablye's magic bounce

im fine with changing the whole team to just find an effective counter
(tapu lele checks it well but then he just switches into another beefy tank, making me repeatedly switch when he has the hazzards lead(sablye ofc) )
Nothing really counters Mega Sableye. The closest thing you get as a Msab counter is Clefable (and even then, it must be Magic Guard because Msab sometimes carry Toxic). All the mons I mentioned in above post either can't switch in, or they can't handle certain sets. Every hard-hitters that fails to 1HKO (nothing 1HKOs msab due to bulk, really) got 1HKO'd back by Metal Burst. Every Swords Dance booster that plans to break Msab got hit by Foul Play. You see what I'm getting at? There's very limited counterplay to this mon and when you found one, it is handled by it's teammates.

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
The only disadvantage to banning Msab is that we lose the ultimate shuckle/smeargle lead counter, and those teams will just get even more annoying to deal with

The only disadvantage to banning Msab is that we lose the ultimate shuckle/smeargle lead counter, and those teams will just get even more annoying to deal with
shuckle/smeargle can be used in most teams and wont be really obnoxious
considering shuckle has one of the least hp in the game , even deo-A can have shuckle(in hp or speed)
and smeargle fits in everywhere
what im saying is that the M-sablye ban wont shift the meta towards offence or defence(the ideal solution) as the leads can be used by anyone
whereas currently M-sablye is realistically good only in the hp slot(with a good hp donating uber)
u can use it as a crappy magic bouncer(on offencive teams) which gets 1-shot by strong moves, overcentralizing the meta to only defence(like giratina teams).
EDIT:
maybe serperior can deal with sablye
252 SpA(100 spa) Choice Specs Serperior Leaf Storm vs. 252 HP / 252+(150 hp) SpD Sableye-Mega: 174-205 (34.5 - 40.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
second shot deals 70-80%
hence an easy 2hko
this is only 100 spA vs full spD invested Msablye
but specs has tons of counters so life orb with a higher spA doner(like deo-A) can effectively deal with sablye having substitute to tank the metal burst
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7godlygift-585565672
though it may look like that guy didnt do well enough to protect his sablye
ideally one needs to switch to a reliable counter(if he has one) and then u can send in ur lead and set up rocks,webs etc mitigating the most annoying part of sablye(imo).
i think i need to stop spamposting without understanding the meta,
now i feel serperior needs to be banned(jk) :p
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7godlygift-585568445
so please dont mind my posts

sorry for all the posts

i will post only after i have truely understood the metagame

Last edited:
shuckle/smeargle can be used in most teams and wont be really obnoxious
considering shuckle has one of the least hp in the game , even deo-A can have shuckle(in hp or speed)
and smeargle fits in everywhere
what im saying is that the M-sablye ban wont shift the meta towards offence or defence(the ideal solution) as the leads can be used by anyone
whereas currently M-sablye is realistically good only in the hp slot(with a good hp donating uber)
u can use it as a crappy magic bouncer(on offencive teams) which gets 1-shot by strong moves, overcentralizing the meta to only defence(like giratina teams).
EDIT:
maybe serperior can deal with sablye
252 SpA(100 spa) Choice Specs Serperior Leaf Storm vs. 252 HP / 252+(150 hp) SpD Sableye-Mega: 174-205 (34.5 - 40.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
second shot deals 70-80%
hence an easy 2hko
this is only 100 spA vs full spD invested Msablye
but specs has tons of counters so life orb with a higher spA doner(like deo-A) can effectively deal with sablye
Serperior fails to deal with Metal Burst variant, which is the most broken variant currently. Non-attacking setup has an advantage in this case because they have to play mind games when Msab will click Metal Burst or Toxic. But vs Serp, there's no mind games. You click Leaf Storm, Msab click metal Burst, your Serperior loses.

Edit @ below: Foul Play and Knock Off both easily breaks 0 HP / 0 Def Substitute, and Sableye always carry those moves, so the mind game (even if Msab likely to click Metal Burst) is always there.

Last edited:
Serperior fails to deal with Metal Burst variant, which is the most broken variant currently. Non-attacking setup has an advantage in this case because they have to play mind games when Msab will click Metal Burst or Toxic. But vs Serp, there's no mind games. You click Leaf Storm, Msab click metal Burst, your Serperior loses.
no u just click substitute
mind game is if sablye clicks knock off
which is unlikely
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7godlygift-585565672
this went well for me
and honestly nobody got the guts to prankster taunt
in this metagame with so much spA
u can run leaf storm, hp fire,sub,leech seed reliably
only thing that may counter this is heatran(which is non existant)
if u do run into one just switch
and Araquanid can reliably take down sablye
252+ SpA(180) Choice Specs Water Bubble Araquanid Surf vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD(150 hp) Sableye-Mega: 408-480 (80.9 - 95.2%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
thats some power lol
that too vs fully spD invested sablye
it is certainly not 100% broken(i was wrong)
though the amount of effort u need to put in to take it down is high

Last edited:
Alright so I think I have a finalized list for God Shuckle

https://pastebin.com/ZeW4wU0B

Shuckle has to be in HP slot to be considered the God since it is not an uber

Scarf lele in attack slot because it doesnt need an attack stat, stops priority will o wisp and e speed, and hits hard.

CM Alakazam with 230 base defense, a crazy good wall. Life Orb is chosen over Mega because it hits harder and Magic Guard allows for it to break stall somewhat. Espeon can be used in this slot for more bulk, hazard control, but weaker and slower. This is the alt win condition if Buzzwole cannot come through.

The special attack slot I've not found any good mons. I have mega zard to break holes in stuff because it hits super hard. A rapid spinner might be useful because toxic spikes hurt this team a lot. But I'm fine with zard at the moment.

Buzzwole with its 230 base special defense sports a whopping 747 base stat total, the most of any pokemon bar primals, mega ray, and mega mewtwo. With 107/137/230 bulk this thing is unkillable even by OM standards. Bulk Up allows it to boost its attack and physical bulk even higher and beast boost allows it to boost its special defense to over 900 after a kill. After 1 bulk up you can safely sub up on pretty much anything not inheriting attack from deoxys. This is the best mon on the team and is the win condition.

And finally Unaware Clefable. This is solely here to block Ditto from copying Buzzwole. That's it. And even then it does a poor job because Buzzwole is the unholy menace of pokemon.

Will add some replays here:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7godlygift-585688130

Last edited:
I've been fiddling around a bit in this meta the last few hours, and like with so many others I found Deo-A hyper offense to truly shine. The team I used most of the time is in the pastebin below.

https://pastebin.com/pZAKeCUR

Yeah, it's basically shuckle lead with attack slot Priority Smeargle (coverage chosen for Giratina/MSab and stuff like Kartana, though V-create can and probably should be swiched for EQ/Precipes Blade or something similar, maybe even SD if you feel frisky), offensive Deo-A in the defense slot, Protean Gren in the SpA slot which has performed really, really well against balance, SD Kartana in the SpDef slot and finally Zard-Y in the speed slot. Zard is probably the weakest link in the team due to how popular Giratina and Pex is, but it just breaks teams lacking them so hard. And with Deo-A and Gren having STAB options from insane offensive stats, even Pex/Giratina gets pretty pressured.

This team does however struggle against other Deo-A teams, it is far more teched overal against balance teams. And since speedties are bound to happen from time to time, those can decie those games right out.

But it's a fun team to play around with.

Gren is probably my favorite part of this team. It's not every matchup Gren does something, but when it has a good matchup... Your opponent will feel it. It's power is just so high. Like Offensive Celesteela's drops to Hydro Pump after rocks. Like straight up dead. It's just a tiny, tiny bit weaker than Specs Ash-Gren for comparison... like it hits about 1% weaker, and with a good base Speed tier you're good to go.
HP Electric can and probably should be replaced with Water Shuriken even though it's pretty weak outside of Ash-Gren. But having priority to pick off foes is helpful too.

I have to agree with my fellows players. Banning Sablenite (which is the case currently on Dragonheaven, alongside Eviolite and Thick Club/Light Ball) would make shuckle and smeargle leads way too hard to handle for most teams. A ban of Sablenite would lend automatically to a ban of Deoxys A from spreading its stats, due to the mention above. Sure Mega Sableye is kinda broken, but that's necessary brokeness, so that Deoxys A teams cannot get out of control.

If both get banned though, the meta would be better i think. (even if my Shuckle god team would be quite harder to handle without Mega Sab though).

Edit: Also, i only saw teams with Deoxys A, do you guys doesn't know what else to play?

Last edited:
I played this meta a bit, i got 1250 but when i made constant changes and dropped back to 1050.

I used Kyurem-W as a god. Last time this meta was arround Arceus used to be my favorite God,
but with all that Psychic Terrain up and a vast increase of Ghost Types Arceus feels underwhelming.

Deo-A got new followers in form of Mimikyu and Kartana. Deo-A might be strongest God atm.

I got swept a couple times by Buzzwole, Bulk Up + Sub with great Bulk. If it comes in on something passive
it can be gg. Similar sweepers are Zygarde and M-Sableye.

The most common prediction i had was turn 1;
If they have a Shuckle + Tapu X, will i lead with M-Sableye to Mega Evolve and beat Shuckle or will Tapu X force me out.
If i send out something else the Shuckle gets free hazards or even beat my lead 1on1.
I get no momentum cuz of potential free Sash Mimikyu and Anti Set Up Clefable / Pyu in the back.

With my battle instincts still sleeping i can say this metagame is very straight forward.

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
so from my gatherings of playing the meta myself, ive noticed a few things,

1) deoxys A makes hyper offense WAY too viable to the extent of being mindless. it forces both stall and balance to run really bizzare mons to hope to beat the main "Team comp" deo a HO brings let alone the common "Getarounds" it can easily run. and if you don't teambuild SPECIFICALLY with deo a in mind, your going to lose to deo a teams. i think deo A as a god might need a suspect. its the most used god(that ive seen), and its clear to see why.

2)despite what i say above, toxapex and sablenite are REALLY annoying to deal with. tbh, toxapex significantly more then sable. sable shenanigans aren't exactly that problematic from what ive seen. its a problem, but toxapex is a consistant threat with regen, haze, poison immunity, scald and toxic spikes in its arsenal. mixed with 150 or 120 hp, its honestly the best pokemon in the meta hands down. sableye coming close, but hasn't really been an issue to me as of now. i think both will need a suspect, but i think toxapex might need a looking at moreso then sable as of right now. especially since prankster's mechanic switch forces sable to run protect just so it can safely mega evo vs clefable and other fairies/nukes.

3)shuckle as a god is still just as fun as ever. sounds bad...until my 95/180/230 bulk mega slowbro cm's up and sweeps lol. gimmicky, but fun as hell.

i like this meta a lot, and even if the three DON'T get any bans going, ill still happily play the meta. its just these three are the "main issues" i've noticed.

honorable mention goes to specs swellow, which in deo A teams has 0 switchins barring soundproof. it would be a bigger issue if it wasn't so frail.

Im kind of confused whether this is a bug or not.
So I have a team with Alakazam, Smeargle, Deoxys, Pidgeot-Mega, Pheromosa, and Hoopa-U, but it says my team is invalid because I have more than one uber. If you can fix this or tell me whats wrong, that would be great

Edit: nevermind Pheromosa became an uber a while ago and I forgot

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Knock Off

this landorus set is made to be used in an Arceus team, in order to get 120 base speed. this thing outspeeds scarfmons up to 95 jolly/timid and 110 adamant/modest, and it hits REALLY hard, is immune to sticky web and has a lot of switch-ins, it intimidates as well. it can be used as a surprise factor, nobody would expect a scarf on a pokemon that get speed from a god, and it can find some kills on DeoA and anything whit its god-speed.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Aight so here are a few new options Gen 7 gave us in a short list:

- Vikavolt, being a decent Speed receiver. Granted, it's nothing spetacular and there is Extreme Speed everywhere on the meta, but that Sp. Atk is nothing to joke around with

-Crabominable, has a great offensive type... With really poor speed. Tho you can now finally fix that, by giving it a good speed tier. It's abilities are nothing special, but it still can hit hard with neutral STAB coverage backed up by Earthquake and Stone Edge

- Wishiwashi. Oh, you amazing little fish. It can appreciate either Speed or HP, to either make use of it's offensive potential withou having abysmal speed, or being able to stay on School form for a longer time

- Toxapex is almost unkillable with 150/152/142 defs and Recover... And Regenerator... At the least it's weak to Groudon and Deoxys-A, which are at the least common. It can also appreciate offensive stats since it's natural bulk is already good

- ARAQUINID. This poor forgotten spider already did decent with 50 Sp. Atk, now you can up that to 180 Sp Atk, slap a Specs and spam Surf without having to think twice. Really, if it wasn't by Primal Groudon, this would be perhaps a really viable late-game cleaner. Specially since it has good Sp. Def too.

- Comfey can create a nice gimmick with donated Sp. Atk to spam priority Draining Kiss before your Ectreme Speeds. Other than a gimmick tho? It's just alright.

- Pyukumuku can make a great use of it's bulk if it has more HP. It can also abuse Innards Out. Tho it's hardly viable with Mega Sableye on the meta

- Minior no longer relies on being under 50% HP to be useful, as it's gained stats will stay on both forms. It can have it's 60/100/100 bulk while still having offensive presence, and then going to 120 Speed can be threatning. It also resists Extreme Speed so there's that, I guess...

- Mimikyu can raise it's gimmicky potentials one level further. With more attack (Or Sp. Atk too, since it has better STABs there) and a free turn, it can do wonders.

- Koko can now have Sp. Atk for once. Too bad it still desn't have a special Fairy STAB. Nvm it learns Dazzling Gleam

- Lele can be fast without the need of a Scarf

- Fini can have Special Attack so the Calm Mind sets are more viable. HP is also appreciated.

- Nihilego can fix it's Physical Defense issue.

- Buzzwole. Oh, this beautiful massquito. Bulk Up sets with Sp. Def are just too great.

- Xurkitree can also be fast, which is hella scarry tbh

- Kartana can also have Sp. Def, tho unlike Buzzwol, it has low HP and no recovery and the only recovery is Synthesis

- Magearna. Aunt Booty herself. This thing is just wonderful to use with an actual Speed stat, since it's natural bulk and offensive power are already great, and the Sp. Atk just keeps snowballing.

I hope I gave anyone Ideas for new teams. Otherwise I just wasted my time

Last edited:
Just a few brief notes above.

- Koko also has Dazzling Gleam. It just doesn't have a physical Fairy move.
- Kartana gets Synthesis. Hardly comes up normally, but now...
- Mimikyu can also learn Calm Mind, I believe, which makes it further viable in that SpA slot.

As for myself, I am actually fond of Arcanine. It's a very good choice against Deoxys-A teams, especially if its attack gets boosted, and can also decide to become a little bulkier, too. Flare Blitz boosted by a potential Flash Fire means it isn't deadweight against stall, either.

Noivern's really good too, but that Speed stat and having powerful dual STABs should tell you everything you need to know about it. It's brutal when Choiced...

would also like to point out snorlax
with groudon defence,
it get a really nice 160/140/110 defences
and a combination of think fat and normal typing
beautifully countering marowak(speed varient which runs around)
252+ Atk Thick Club Marowak-Alola Bonemerang (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Snorlax: 130-154 (24.8 - 29.3%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery

and the attack varient(180 attack)
252+ Atk Thick Club Marowak-Alola Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Thick Fat Snorlax: 205-243 (39.1 - 46.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Thick Club Marowak-Alola Bonemerang (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Snorlax: 228-270 (43.5 - 51.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
which is still immensely good considering u can run curse rest return and crunch
the down side tho is that it can be setup'd on and demolished(buzzwole)

252 SpA Deoxys-Attack Psycho Boost vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Snorlax: 198-234 (37.7 - 44.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 Atk Deoxys-Attack Superpower vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Snorlax: 216-256 (41.2 - 48.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
and snorlax can recover up easily and crunch when ever it wants
conxidering it also does OK vs tapu lele,

252 SpA Tapu Lele Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Snorlax: 178-210 (33.9 - 40%) -- 32.6% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
YIKES thats goooood
snorlax can actually be a good pick
you can also use chesto berry instead if u want immediate recovery

Last edited:
Jirachi @ Assault Vest
Ability: Serene Grace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Doom Desire
- Future Sight
- Moonblast
- Psychic

Been running this on Psychic Terrain Spam and it's absolutely terrifying with Deo-A's SpA.

DD does like 90+ to Cress, Future Sight in Terrain destroys Toxapex - there are absolutely no switch-ins. It's an absolute menace to defensive mons and AV allows it to stop stuff running amok in hyper offense. It's a beast.

EDIT: Ambipom with Deo-A's attack is hilarious too, probably mentioned somewhere but Fake Out is stupid.

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people

Mega Sableye is being suspected.
Who could have seen this coming? As with last generation, Mega Sableye yet again constrains teambuilding thanks to a combination of insane bulk with boosted HP and a wide variety of moveset options that realistically cannot be prepared for. A high boosted HP stat creates a mon that is incredibly difficult to take down outside of Fairy-types, highly specialized stallbreakers, and insane physical or special wallbreakers.

How to vote:
  • Create a fresh alt with MSS (Mega Sableye Suspect) in the name
  • Have at least 20 battles on the account
  • Have a GXE of at least 77
  • Vote BAN, DO NOT BAN, or ABSTAIN
  • Explain your reasoning with a short paragraph
Mega Sableye will be banned during the suspect. This suspect will end on Saturday at approximately 11:59 P.M. EDT.
Tagging The Immortal to implement this.

Last edited:
I doubt anyone's mentioned Ambipom, since Smeargle does the same job better: it has both STAB Technician Fake Out and STAB Extreme Speed.
And Technician Bonemerang and Shadow Sneak, V create... there's no reason to use Ambipom.

Happy that Sableyes getting suspected, I want that thing gone. Love the picture well done to whoever made it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)