Alola Formes V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
I'll only do the fully evolved Alolan formes. Call me lazy if you want, but I make them like Alolan Marowak and Alolan Raichu exists and not Alolan Cubone and Alolan Pikachu.

-------

Pokemon
: Lilligant-Alola
New typing:

New Abilities: Technician / Own Tempo / Chlorophyll (HA)
New stats: 70 / 40 (-20) / 70 (-5) / 120 (+10) / 70 (-5) / 110 (+20)
New Moves: Focus Blast, Vacuum Wave, Power Gem, Ice Beam, Surf, Thunderbolt, Aura Sphere, Flash Cannon, Draining Kiss, Earth Power (+10)
Flavor and Competitive Uses: Their leafy arms had become longer, whiter and more flexible, and the crown-like flower had become a red flower based on the Red Pineapple (not an actual fruit, but rather a red Hawaiian Flower). Their training through the Melemele Island allows them to deal with tougher Pokémon of Alola.

Alolan Lilligant may have multiple glaring weaknesses, especially to Flying-type, but with sufficient coverages and Quiver Dance, this one will be an excellent Special Sweeper. Flying-type moves are still dangerous against her, but her Speed, especially after a Quiver Dance, makes her difficult to counter when not prepared for. Technician can help boosting Vacuum Wave and Draining Kiss.
-------

Pokemon
:
Helioptile-Alola
New typing:

New Abilities:
Water Absorb / Intimidate / Drought (HA)
New stats: 49 (+5) / 28 (-10) / 38 (+5) / 61 / 43 / 70
New moves: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Overheat, Heat Wave, Solar Beam, Drought, Earth Power, Nasty Plot (+8)
Removed Moves: Bulldoze, U-Turn, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Rain Dance, U-Turn, Razor Wind, Low Sweep (-8)
Flavor and Competitive Uses: Their skin had gotten redder, and their panel-like neck started to blaze does to having to live near Wela Volcanic Park does to the abundance of Sandygast in the sandy areas. Alolan Helioptile are not used with their newfound flame yet, as they had tendency to burn out their food, although not completely, and it give the food a new taste.

Pokemon
: Heliolisk-Alola
New typing:

New Abilities: Water Absorb / Intimidate / Drought (HA)
New stats: 72 (+10) / 35 (-20) / 72 (+20) / 109 / 74 (-20) / 119 (+10)
New moves: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Overheat, Heat Wave, Solar Beam, Drought, Earth Power, Nasty Plot (+8)
Removed Moves: Bulldoze, U-Turn, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Rain Dance, U-Turn, Razor Wind, Low Sweep (-8)
Flavor and Competitive Uses: Their skin had gotten redder, and their panel-like neck started to blaze does to having to live near Wela Volcanic Park does to the abundance of Sandygast in the sandy areas. Their fiery presence is more than enough to drive even Fearow away, but if facing the likes of Gyarados, their Thunderbolt would be more than enough to shoo them away.

Alolan Heliolisk is a peculiar case; while it is even more vulnerable to Ground-type moves and gain a weakness to Rock-type and Water-type, in addition to being frailer on the Special Defense, it gains a better Base Speed and a surprising amount of resistances, as well as valuable Fire-type STAB. Water-type weakness would make Water Absorb valuable as well as Surf coverage against Ground and Rock (or Solar Beam if you run Drought), Intimidate and Drought would either make Physical Attacker must be careful, or hit harder with Fire-move and the already-mentioned Solar Beam. This one is a glass cannon, but it got enough coverage to defend even itself. It may be overshadowed by Mega Charizard Y... in a way, but this Alolan Heliolisk does not require a Mega Stone and got sufficiently good Special Attack to hold on its own.
-------

Pokemon
: Musharna-Alola
New typing:

New Abilities: Levitate / Unaware / Magic Bounce (HA)
New stats: 116 / 25 (-30) / 95 (+10) / 107 / 95 / 49 (+20)
New Moves: Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Clear Smog, Acid Spray, Venomshock, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench, Purify, Gunk Shot, Dark Pulse (+10)
Flavor and Competitive Uses: Their skin had become purple and indigo, and the "fume" that came out of it is notably darker and poisonous. Its hooves are also sharper, as well as blue oval spots on its forehead. Alolan Musharna were adapted as a self-defense against Shiinotic and other dangerous Grass-type Pokémon does to their abundance in their territory.

A unique Psychic/Poison-type Pokémon that, while still very slow, had a better Base Defense than regular Musharna and viable Abilities that let it handle any situation at the right time with the right Ability. Levitate will neutralize the Ground-type vulnerability, while Unaware help it to survive against boosted foes. Magic Bounce may stand out, as not only Taunt users would be shut down, but also backfires Stealth Rocks, Toxic Spikes, and Spikes, as well as the likes of Thunder Wave. It can be used as a stall, a wall or even a pivot, provided that you got the right Ability to handle the threat.
-------

Pokemon
:
Igglybuff-Alola
New typing:

New Abilities:
Huge Power / Prankster / Friend Guard (HA)
New stats: 80 (-10) / 30 / 30 (+15) / 30 (-10) / 35 (+15) / 5 (-10)
New Moves: Flare Blitz, Waterfall, Earthquake, Taunt, Recover (+5)
Removed Moves (Whole Line): Defense Curl, Disable, Doubleslap, Headbutt, Mud-Slap, Nightmare, Snatch, Water Gun, Mega Punch, Psywave (-12)
Flavor and Competitive Uses: Alolan Igglybuff is notably larger than their Kantonian/Johtonian counterpart, and had a yellow skin instead of traditional pink. Their hair had become a single hair, patterned like a thunderbolt.

Pokemon
:
Jigglypuff-Alola
New typing:

New Abilities:
Huge Power / Prankster / Friend Guard (HA)
New stats: 95 (-20) / 45 / 35 (+15) / 45 / 40 (+15) / 10 (-10)
New Moves: Flare Blitz, Bulk Up, Calm Mind, Volt Tackle, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch, Sucker Punch, Waterfall, Earthquake, Taunt, Recover (+11)
Removed Moves: Defense Curl, Disable, Double-Edge, Doubleslap, Sing, Headbutt, Mud-Slap, Nightmare, Snatch, Water Gun, Mega Punch, Psywave (-12)
Flavor and Competitive Uses: Alolan Jigglybuff retained the differences from Alolan Igglybuff, this time as thrice as large as a soccerball (or football if you live elsewhere). Their hair are also notably longer, while retaining the zigzagged pattern of a thunderbolt.

Pokemon
: Wigglytuff-Alola
New typing:

New Abilities: Huge Power / Prankster / Simple (HA)
New stats: 120 (-20) / 70 / 75 (+30) / 70 (-15) / 75 (+25) / 15 (-30)
New Moves: Flare Blitz, Bulk Up, Tail Glow, Calm Mind, Volt Tackle, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch, Sucker Punch, Waterfall, Earthquake, Taunt, Recover (+12)
Removed Moves: Defense Curl, Disable, Double-Edge, Doubleslap, Sing, Headbutt, Mud-Slap, Nightmare, Snatch, Water Gun, Mega Punch, Psywave (-12)
Flavor and Competitive Uses: Alolan Wigglytuff had to train so hard, in order to survive in Alola because of the rampaging Pokémon ruining their territory, that it steadily inflate in size permanently to become enormous. While they move even slower, they are able to scare even Incineroar away and is a force to reckon with. Their skin is golden yellow, and their "hair" had turned into a zig-zag hair. In addition, their limbs are notably larger compared to the Kantonian counterpart and even Alolan Igglybuff and Jigglypuff.

Well, well, well, how we can even make Alolan Wigglytuff viable does to Wigglytuff itself having its unorthodox base stats and ridiculously high Base HP, but absolutely poor defense? Making it the slowest but also the most daring Alolan Form of them all without being absolutely overpowered (or at least to Uber level). Huge Power doubles Wigglytuff's lower-than-average Attack right from the start, but Prankster will help it stall with both Stockpile and Recover combined, or even maximize your Special Attack with Simple + Tail Glow or Bulk Up. The only thing to absolutely stop it is its own Speed, but everyone must be ready to deal with that giant balloon-wabbit of Tuff-ness.

Yeah, I would guess that someone would found this too OP, so if necessary, warn me about it.

EDIT: Replaced Heliolisk's Lightningrod by Intimidate, and seeing that Wigglytuff can already learn Drain Punch, I replace with Taunt, for Prankster stalling variant.

EDIT 2: Also made the Alolan Forms for Alolan Wigglytuff and Alolan Heliolisk's pre-evolutions for consistency.

Last edited:
I'll only do the fully evolved Alolan formed. Call me lazy if you want, but I make them like Alolan Marowak and Alolan Raichu exists and not Alolan Cubone and Alolan Pikachu.

-------

Pokemon
: Lilligant-Alola
New typing:

New Abilities: Technician / Own Tempo / Chlorophyll (HA)
New stats: 70 / 40 (-20) / 70 (-5) / 110 / 70 (-5) / 110 (+20)
New Moves: Focus Blast, Vacuum Wave, Power Gem, Ice Beam, Surf, Thunderbolt, Aura Sphere, Flash Cannon, Draining Kiss, Earth Power (+10)
Flavor and Competitive Uses: Their leafy arms had become longer, whiter and more flexible, and the crown-like flower had become a red flower based on the Red Pineapple (not an actual fruit, but rather a red Hawaiian Flower). Their training through the Melemele Island allows them to deal with tougher Pokémon of Alola.

Alolan Lilligant may have multiple glaring weaknesses, especially to Flying-type, but with sufficient coverages and Quiver Dance, this one will be an excellent Special Sweeper. Flying-type moves are still dangerous against her, but her Speed, especially after a Quiver Dance, makes her difficult to counter when not prepared for. Technician can help boosting Vacuum Wave and Draining Kiss.
-------

Pokemon
New typing:

New Abilities: Water Absorb / Lightningrod / Drought (HA)
New stats: 72 / 45 (-10) / 62 (+10) / 109 / 74 (-20) / 129 (+20)
Flavor and Competitive Uses: Their skin had gotten redder, and their panel-like neck started to blaze does to having to live near Wela Volcanic Park does to the abundance of Sandygast in the sandy areas. Their fiery presence is more than enough to drive even Fearow away, but if facing the likes of Gyarados, their Thunderbolt would be more than enough to shoo them away.

Alolan Heliolisk is a peculiar case; while it is even more vulnerable to Ground-type moves and gain a weakness to Rock-type and Water-type, in addition to being frailer on the Special Defense, it gains a better Base Speed and a surprising amount of resistances, as well as valuable Fire-type STAB. Water-type weakness would make Water Absorb valuable as well as Surf coverage against Ground and Rock (or Solar Beam if you run Drought), Lightningrod and Drought would either make it Special Attack stronger if you bait an Electric-type attack, or hit harder with Fire-move and the already-mentioned Solar Beam. This one is a glass cannon, but it got enough coverage to defend even itself. It may be overshadowed by Mega Charizard Y... in a way, but this Alolan Heliolisk does not require a Mega Stone and got sufficiently good Special Attack to hold on its own.
-------

Pokemon
: Musharna-Alola
New typing:

New Abilities: Levitate / Unaware / Magic Bounce (HA)
New stats: 116 / 25 (-30) / 95 (+10) / 107 / 95 / 49 (+20)
New Moves: Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Clear Smog, Acid Spray, Venomshock, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench, Purify, Gunk Shot, Dark Pulse (+10)
Flavor and Competitive Uses: Their skin had become purple and indigo, and the "fume" that came out of it is notably darker and poisonous. Its hooves are also sharper, as well as blue oval spots on its forehead. Alolan Musharna were adapted as a self-defense against Shiinotic and other dangerous Grass-type Pokémon does to their abundance in their territory.

A unique Psychic/Poison-type Pokémon that, while still very slow, had a better Base Defense than regular Musharna and viable Abilities that let it handle any situation at the right time with the right Ability. Levitate will neutralize the Ground-type vulnerability, while Unaware help it to survive against boosted foes. Magic Bounce may stand out, as not only Taunt users would be shut down, but also backfires Stealth Rocks, Toxic Spikes, and Spikes, as well as the likes of Thunder Wave. It can be used as a stall, a wall or even a pivot, provided that you got the right Ability to handle the threat.
-------

Pokemon
: Wigglytuff-Alola
New typing:

New Abilities: Huge Power / Prankster / Simple (HA)
New stats: 130 (-10) / 70 / 75 (+30) / 55 (-30) / 80 (+30) / 15 (-30)
New Moves: Stockpile, Bulk Up, Tail Glow, Calm Mind, Volt Tackle, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch, Sucker Punch, Waterfall, Earthquake, Drain Punch, Recover (+12)
Flavor and Competitive Uses: Alolan Wigglytuff had to train so hard that it steadily inflate in size permanently to become enormous. While they move even slower, they are able to scare even Incineroar away and is a force to reckon with. Their skin is golden yellow, and their "hair" had turned into a zig-zag hair.

Well, well, well, how we can even make Alolan Wigglytuff viable does to Wigglytuff itself having its unorthodox base stats and ridiculously high Base HP, but absolutely poor defense? Making it the slowest but also the most daring Alolan Form of them all without being absolutely overpowered (or at least to Uber level). Huge Power doubles Wigglytuff's lower-than-average Attack right from the start, but Prankster will help it stall with both Stockpile and Recover combined, or even maximize your Special Attack with Simple + Tail Glow or Bulk Up. The only thing to absolutely stop it is its own Speed, but everyone must be ready to deal with that giant balloon-wabbit of Tuff-ness.

Yeah, I would guess that someone would found this too OP, so if necessary, warn me about it.
Nice electrify Lightning Rod combo with even more speed lol.

Pokemon
New typing:

New Abilities: Water Absorb / Lightningrod / Drought (HA)
New stats: 72 / 45 (-10) / 62 (+10) / 109 / 74 (-20) / 129 (+20)

Alolan Heliolisk is a peculiar case; while it is even more vulnerable to Ground-type moves and gain a weakness to Rock-type and Water-type, in addition to being frailer on the Special Defense, it gains a better Base Speed and a surprising amount of resistances, as well as valuable Fire-type STAB. Water-type weakness would make Water Absorb valuable as well as Surf coverage against Ground and Rock (or Solar Beam if you run Drought), Lightningrod and Drought would either make it Special Attack stronger if you bait an Electric-type attack, or hit harder with Fire-move and the already-mentioned Solar Beam. This one is a glass cannon, but it got enough coverage to defend even itself. It may be overshadowed by Mega Charizard Y... in a way, but this Alolan Heliolisk does not require a Mega Stone and got sufficiently good Special Attack to hold on its own.

Isn't he overpowered a bit ?

The Submission Phase will end in twenty-four hours. If your submission is incomplete, you are urged to finish it.

CoolMan6001 / S0L1D G0LD: Please resolve your remaining submissions.

Samtendo09: I would advise against removing moves from your Heliolisk and Wigglytuff if their pre-evolutions learned those moves as well, as the moves are not truly removed from the Pokemon's movepool; the Pokemon can still access said moves by learning them before evolution. Also, IIRC, there has never been a Pokemon incapable of learning every TM and HM as its pre-evolution, creating consistency and optics issues.

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
The Submission Phase will end in twenty-four hours. If your submission is incomplete, you are urged to finish it.

Samtendo09: I would advise against removing moves from your Heliolisk and Wigglytuff if their pre-evolutions learned those moves as well, as the moves are not truly removed from the Pokemon's movepool; the Pokemon can still access said moves by learning them before evolution. Also, IIRC, there has never been a Pokemon incapable of learning every TM and HM as its pre-evolution, creating consistency and optics issues.
What am I supposed to do about it? I cannot add more moves than removing them according to the rules, and regular Wigglytuff and Heliolisk had little Level-Up Moves, so I suppose that I will leave my Alolan Forms to only remove Level-Up moves that cannot be learned by TMs, Tutor and Egg Moves and get rid of some of their moves? They were part-Normal type too, but that one is not an exact excuse.

EDIT: I know! I will give Alolan Forms for Helioptile, Igglybuff and Jigglypuff too while removing the same moves that Alolan Heliolisk and Wigglytuff will not have. This will fix them!

EDIT 2: There, I did it, fixed the glaring mistake.

Last edited:

Finished Alolan Lilligant, But i will depart from Musharama (I probably spelled wrong)

I have a submission for this slate too, can you please add me to the list as well :)
You should finish your submissions though. Also fix their stats please, some of them don't correspond with the stat change limitations.

New stats: Net change must equal 0. No more than +/- 30 in any single stat. (You cannot increase a Pokemon's higher attack/defense if the difference between both attacks/defense is more than 50. For example, Tauros has an attack "gap" of 60 (100 - 40), so you can't add to its higher Attack stat. You can deduct from it, however, to put toward other stats.) Also, try not to go too crazy with boosting already powerful stats; Just because you can make a Tyranitar forme with 164 base Attack doesn't mean you should. You may swap a Pokemon's Attack and Special Attack before modifying them, but the gap rule still applies to the new higher stat.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
I suggest we wait for the subs to be finished before starting the vote. If they aren't finished by tomorrow night, I will start the vote then.

You should finish your submissions though. Also fix their stats please, some of them don't correspond with the stat change limitations.

New stats: Net change must equal 0. No more than +/- 30 in any single stat. (You cannot increase a Pokemon's higher attack/defense if the difference between both attacks/defense is more than 50. For example, Tauros has an attack "gap" of 60 (100 - 40), so you can't add to its higher Attack stat. You can deduct from it, however, to put toward other stats.) Also, try not to go too crazy with boosting already powerful stats; Just because you can make a Tyranitar forme with 164 base Attack doesn't mean you should. You may swap a Pokemon's Attack and Special Attack before modifying them, but the gap rule still applies to the new higher stat.
Ohh, I thought I had finieshed them, my bad... I'd love to fix them but idek if I'll have the time, I'm currently on a trip and I dont think I'll have much 'free time'

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Ohh, I thought I had finieshed them, my bad... I'd love to fix them but idek if I'll have the time, I'm currently on a trip and I dont think I'll have much 'free time'
I think it's fine for us to wait a little, but this is with a limit. I'd say we sould start voting at the least before the week ends, so you will still have time

I think it's fine for us to wait a little, but this is with a limit. I'd say we sould start voting at the least before the week ends, so you will still have time
Sure!! But there's no need to delay the voting just for me to finish my submissions, you can start it anytime you want :)

Oops, forgot to vote.

Lilligant line:
RyanGosling, Jucherz, CoolMan6001
Heliolisk line: Samtendo09, Jucherz, CoolMan6001
Musharna line: Melons-N-Soda, Jucherz, S0L1D G0LD
Wigglytuff line: Pika Xreme, Jucherz, Melons-N-Soda

Lilligant: (Not gonna bother yet, as it's clear who's the winner)
Heilolisk: Melons-N-Soda, CoolMan6001
Musharna: Melons-N-Soda
Wigglytuff: RyanGosling

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
Lilligant line: CoolMan6001
Heliolisk line: Jucherz, Samtendo09
Musharna line: S0L1D G0LD
Wigglytuff line: Pika Xreme, Samtendo09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)