The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random question from a clueless trainer: Are all the matches or the final ones, maybe, going to be recorded somewhere?

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Btw I don't wanna be a bitch and complain about the metagame, but SM is such a dick tier. I played a bit of it this past week and got mindfucked pretty bad. What's up with those Tapus? I switched in a fucking Doublade with full health against a Lele and got fucked in 2 hits by Psyshic, a move that Doublade resisted nonetheless. I then switched in Scizor to try revenge killing it with Bullet Punch, and shit didn't work either because of that gay shit fuck terrain on the field and of course, my Scizor got fucked by Psyshic. Yeah, not killed by HP Fire, but by Psychic. Oh and I switched in a Chansey and got fucked over by Psyshock too. Wtf man. Why the fuck is Lele even allowed? That shit is 10x worse than Hoopa was in ORAS OU. Don't get me started on the other three Tapus; they're all fucked up in their own little ways too. A free ChoiceBand or ChoiceSpecs boost without having to actually hold those items??? On top of that, they get a bunch of those benefits from setting up those terrains? That's some fucked up shit. And what the fuck is wrong with Zygarde? Nothing resists that Arrow whatever fucking move. I thought I'd be safe switching in Skarmory and bird got her wings clipped in 2 hits. And Thunder Wave, my win-con, missed more times than I cared to see. Fuck SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)