Balanced Hackmons Ultimate League - Final Round

Semi-final (Round 4) of the Balanced Hackmons Ultimate League results:

1-> The "Fuck Luckers" VS Tu-Wang Clan (0-2)
2-> ASOS (Awesome Stylish Outstanding and Superior) VS u guys decide (2-1)

Teams that moved on: ASOS and Tu-Wang Clan.

Rules:
  • The format will be 'best of three', with each of the three players playing one game per round;
  • Players will have exactly one week to challenge their opponent. Extensions last three days. Any players that do not request an extension will get coinflipped. If an extension is requested but is still not used in the three additional days, the extension will be coinflipped as well.
  • PLEASE post replays. If a player fails to follow this, both players (or possible witnesses) will need to come forward and tell who won the game.
  • Players fight their battles in the Gen 7 Balanced Hackmons format on the Pokemon Showdown!
  • Single elimination tournament. Each round is drawn among the teams still in play.
  • BH battle rules, bans and clauses can be found here.
  • please post "Contacted" to prove that you tried to do your battle.
To all the players and teams thank you for participating and good luck :)
May the RNG be with you!

Final Round (Round 5) Pairing of the Balanced Hackmons Ultimate League:

1->ASOS VS Tu-Wang Clan
aki0s vs TheBurgerKing99
Transcendent God Champion vs Klang
Balanced Freakmons vs Funbot28

DEADLINE: 26th July 2017 (considering the extension time requested by some players).

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
Interested to see what would aki0s will bring after "possible" Gengarite ban. Balanced Freakmons as you may know the voting period for Gengarite and Magnet Pull is over. Flint will post the result of voting shortly so if I were you, I would clarify if any possible ban of Gengarite of Magnet Pull will have an effect in the finals. Halliday, go wild with your Kartana and don't go inactive :<

Inb4 romantic kiss from the dearest Kl4ng (aka Klang)
Dont get weird on me i was referring to klang using lovely kiss last round

I have battled Funbot more than couple times and I am ready to see her using another interesting and dynamic team. Same thing for the host of BHUL.

Since I am out of the tour, I will now say thank you for hosting the tour and I wish the best luck for everyone in the finals!

Duckymomo Senior

Banned deucer.
Fuck u I forgot about that battle. Also most normal people don't have an eidetic memory like u so they actually forget things occasionally

I wasn't aware this thread was used to complain about "bs" in a game unrelated to the tour when in reality you could've played better.

We should get back to the topic, which is the tour. I'm rooting for my friend Funbot28, good luck to both players.

Last edited:

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
I am sorry you lost that battle. But hear me out:

I hate saying this as the same team but you need to calm the f down because 'losing to bs' happens to everyone. Yes, I was tilted as shit when Klang rekt me with good old galvanize pdon set. But having lost, nothing will be better by just saying it is bad; your team might not have been good enough to deal with such part of the meta.

Concluding with good luck to Funbot28 and Balanced Freakmons for final grand match so that this won't be a shitpost.

Man fuk this dog game I lost to bs again
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-345490465
tilted af rn, just had this game 5 min ago man so mad, tilted af
god dam I swer to god man I justlost so hard to bs I instantly hopd on smog to complaein man, didn't even care where
so fk it I'm complaung heer, u see this bs heer? they call pokemon a compettiv game? fk me man.
bs

Edit: Go funbot woohoo

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)