LC Player of the Week 6: Dundies

Scottie

formerly Osh
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Cheers buddy, I have a couple questions for ya (apologies if they were aleady asked.)

1. Two best underrated mons and the two best mons in general in the LC meta?

2. If you were to pick 1 major tournament on smogon to win e.g. spl, wcop, smog tour etc, what would it be and why? It could be the trophy colour or the 1 that determines a player the best.

3. You are forced to only play 1 tier for the rest of your time on smogon and master it, what tier is it? (Other than LC)

1. Two best underrated mons and the two best mons in general in the LC meta?
Two best mons in general are Mienfoo and Vullaby, two best underrated are Slowpoke and Wingull.
2. If you were to pick 1 major tournament on smogon to win e.g. spl, wcop, smog tour etc, what would it be and why? It could be the trophy colour or the 1 that determines a player the best.
Probably Grand Slam. I enjoy individual tours and this is lower tier focused, which is what I enjoy most.
3. You are forced to only play 1 tier for the rest of your time on smogon and master it, what tier is it? (Other than LC)
Probably OU, since there's the toughest competition there, most tournament opportunity, and it's kinda seen as the best tier to play.

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
How do you like your women? (Pics helps yk)

How many women have you ... unvirginitied

how do u beat dundies teams

what does PU stand for?
PoopUsed
If you played another game other than Pokemon competitively, what would it be?
I've never gotten into any other games competitively and I really don't think I'd want to.
What part of me made you fall in love with me?
Who are you again?
are you gay
asking for a friend
Nope.
Why do you have no chest?
Wouldn't know what that's like, sorry bro.
How did it feel to consistently beat my ass in test matches then lose in LCPL?
Below average, though I didn't take it too seriously and you're a good player so its ok.
When will you stop being that token 'good PU player'?
Maybe I gotta win a trophy or something, who knows.
did I draft you in lcpl because I honestly don't remember at this point
You did right?
Other Dundies teams.
How do you like your women? (Pics helps yk)
Slim thicc.
How many women have you ... unvirginitied
Just your mom so 1.
Other Dundies teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)