Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Hey dude I was checking your thread again, I'm very interested in the Modest HP Ice HA Ho-Oh & Bold Counter Shiny Skarmory too. Can you please CMT? I can also breed a few other DBHA monsters for them if you wish.
more dream balls would be welcome ^^. as with the trade before hand, i'll take a breed for each one, plus 1 or 2 extras if you want semi rights. just let me know and i'll tell you what i am looking for.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
more dream balls would be welcome ^^. as with the trade before hand, i'll take a breed for each one, plus 1 or 2 extras if you want semi rights. just let me know and i'll tell you what i am looking for.
I'd love semi-redis rights so feel free to ask 4/5 DBHA pokemon :)

Ok, well
I'd love semi-redis rights so feel free to ask 4/5 DBHA pokemon :)
ok, i'd like the following pokemon in dream balls, with their hidden abilities, good natures and ivs too:

Slowpoke (I'd like it with belch if possible, as the move is kinda rare and i wanna have a pokemon that can use it. a slowbro or slowking set is fine.)
Petilil
Poliwag (perferably a politoed set, but a poliwrath one is also ok)
Vulpix
Riolu
Larvitar

all in gen 6. 4 egg moves whenever possible (even if they don't have too many good ones. 4 is better then say 2)

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Ok, well

ok, i'd like the following pokemon in dream balls, with their hidden abilities, good natures and ivs too:

Slowpoke (I'd like it with belch if possible, as the move is kinda rare and i wanna have a pokemon that can use it. a slowbro or slowking set is fine.)
Petilil
Poliwag (perferably a politoed set, but a poliwrath one is also ok)
Vulpix
Riolu
Larvitar

all in gen 6. 4 egg moves whenever possible (even if they don't have too many good ones. 4 is better then say 2)
Alright, I'll see what I can do and let you know.

Alright, I'll see what I can do and let you know.
just wanted to ask, will you still be breeding the carvahna in exchange for the reshiram? there is no rush at all, its just i wanna know as i wanna breed a shiny for every mega evolution and i just wanna know if you will still be covering that or if i'll have to breed one myself. I need a physical set as i had gotten one already that was special.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
just wanted to ask, will you still be breeding the carvahna in exchange for the reshiram? there is no rush at all, its just i wanna know as i wanna breed a shiny for every mega evolution and i just wanna know if you will still be covering that or if i'll have to breed one myself. I need a physical set as i had gotten one already that was special.
Yeah I just bred the Buneary and the Oddsh too, tomorrow I will do the Carvanha ;)

So how does this work? I would like a few of these mons especially a few from Gale of Darkness. However, I don't know what I can offer, I don't have much. Ultimately I would like clone them for myself. Could I clone and give it right back?

Last edited:
Hi! I'm quite interested in your SRd Gale of Darkness Pokemon. If I understood correctly, they were all done on retail and have not been cloned? I ask simply because I only trade and collect legitimate Pokemon.

I have a complete collection of Apricorn, Dream, Safari and Beast Ball breedables that I could offer to breed for you in return. All my breedables have their Hidden Abilities and 4 Egg Moves, where applicable. For example, I would be happy to breed the starters on your wishlist - I have them in all legal ball combinations. I should note that my collection is almost completely based in Gen 7.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in such a trade. Thanks!

So how does this work? I would like a few of these mons especially a few from Gale of Darkness. However, I don't know what I can offer, I don't have much. Ultimately I would like clone them for myself. Could I clone and give it right back?
well, you can let me know what you have to offer and i can work something out.
Hi! I'm quite interested in your SRd Gale of Darkness Pokemon. If I understood correctly, they were all done on retail and have not been cloned? I ask simply because I only trade and collect legitimate Pokemon.

I have a complete collection of Apricorn, Dream, Safari and Beast Ball breedables that I could offer to breed for you in return. All my breedables have their Hidden Abilities and 4 Egg Moves, where applicable. For example, I would be happy to breed the starters on your wishlist - I have them in all legal ball combinations. I should note that my collection is almost completely based in Gen 7.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in such a trade. Thanks!
the gale of darkness pokemon are cloned, but by using the emerald cloning glitch. i have to clone them as if i gave away my only copy, i would have to play a new game and reset for them again, which would take ages. however, it is a glitch, so no outside tools were used. it was all done on retail carts.

Thank you for getting back to me! Unfortunately, I'm mostly looking for completely uncloned Pokemon, even when no outside tools are used. I also completely understand how painstaking it would be to play a new file and reset them again, haha. Thanks again for your reply and good luck with your trades : )

Thank you for getting back to me! Unfortunately, I'm mostly looking for completely uncloned Pokemon, even when no outside tools are used. I also completely understand how painstaking it would be to play a new file and reset them again, haha. Thanks again for your reply and good luck with your trades : )
no problem, and thank you for being so understanding. i hope you can find what you are looking for!

I really want the Gale of darkness Pokemon. What kind of mons would you be interested in? Does it really matter since you are going to clone them anyways? If anything I can clone it myself and give it right back

I really want the Gale of darkness Pokemon. What kind of mons would you be interested in? Does it really matter since you are going to clone them anyways? If anything I can clone it myself and give it right back
I mean, since i do clone them in gen 3 already, i can just give you the ones i cloned. however this is a trade thread, so its expected that you trade me something of value in return for them. what do you have to offer?

In my sun game, mons I consider valabuale that I have for trade are, follow me squirtle, happy hour greninja, endure garchomp, seismic toss kangaskhan, sheer force landorus.

Hi there! I'm very interested in a copy of this guy (been looking for years haha):
Shadow Rhydon
Relaxed

TID: 58880
SID: 64209
OT: INKBLOT

22/1/18/6/13/0
-Megahorn
-Helping Hand
-Scary Face
-Earthquake

I can offer:
breeding/tutoring services in gen 6 or 7
shiny pokes I have legitimately found on my own carts (Abomasnow (Quiet), Kommo-O (Bashful, Luxury Ball), Hariyama (Lonely or Calm, Luxury Ball), Corsola (Timid, Regenerator, Dive Ball))

If that does not interest you I completely understand, you already have access to some pretty rare stuff haha. Thank you!

Hi there! I'm very interested in a copy of this guy (been looking for years haha):
Shadow Rhydon
Relaxed

TID: 58880
SID: 64209
OT: INKBLOT

22/1/18/6/13/0
-Megahorn
-Helping Hand
-Scary Face
-Earthquake

I can offer:
breeding/tutoring services in gen 6 or 7
shiny pokes I have legitimately found on my own carts (Abomasnow (Quiet), Kommo-O (Bashful, Luxury Ball), Hariyama (Lonely or Calm, Luxury Ball), Corsola (Timid, Regenerator, Dive Ball))

If that does not interest you I completely understand, you already have access to some pretty rare stuff haha. Thank you!
would you be able to do a custom breed in gen 6? i am looking for dream ball females with their hidden abilities, and with some egg moves. if you can breed something i can trade for the rhydon!

How many are you willing to trade for those 2 lol. You have plenty of which I want. I can get more celebrate, happy hour mons
a one to one trade should be fine. i also accept compeditive breeds as payment. I am looking for stuff in dream balls, appricorn balls, etc. mainly in gen 6 but i also take gen 7 exclusive stuff as well.

would you be able to do a custom breed in gen 6? i am looking for dream ball females with their hidden abilities, and with some egg moves. if you can breed something i can trade for the rhydon!
In gen 6, I have access to Sheer Force Steelix in dream ball - would a baby with egg moves suffice (in dream ball with hidden ability of course).
In gen 7, I might be able to access hidden ability dream ball Blaziken and Venusaur.

a one to one trade should be fine. i also accept compeditive breeds as payment. I am looking for stuff in dream balls, appricorn balls, etc. mainly in gen 6 but i also take gen 7 exclusive stuff as well.
I have tons of competitive mons. In my opinion the mons I listed are valuable to me since they're rare. If you accept competitive breeds I can give you plenty, even full fledged ready to go mons.

Last edited:
In gen 6, I have access to Sheer Force Steelix in dream ball - would a baby with egg moves suffice (in dream ball with hidden ability of course).
In gen 7, I might be able to access hidden ability dream ball Blaziken and Venusaur.
unfortunately i already have all of those already. do you have anything else?
I have tons of competitive mons. In my opinion the mons I listed are valuable to me since they're rare. If you accept competitive breeds I can give you plenty, even full fledged ready to go mons.
what can you breed in gen 6? as i said, i am looking for stuff in special balls, like dream balls, appricorn balls, safari and sport balls, etc. if you can breed any of those i'd be happy to trade for the XD pokemon

I also have access to Dream Ball Gengar (currently in gen 6, but would need to breed in gen 7 - would be happy to trade original with the dream world only move Sludge Wave) and Dream Ball Hidden Ability Gyarados (gen 7).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)