The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
live draft for league C is at 1:00 EDT tomorrow (15.5 hours from this post)

be there or be square shitlords

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
live draft for league C is at 1:00 EDT tomorrow (15.5 hours from this post)

be there or be square shitlords
I've literally never seen a square shitlord could you post an example for me so I have a frame of reference?

Also my new phone recognizes 'shitlord' as a word but not 'pizza' or 'house' smh...

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
B league got moved to Wed Sep 6 4:00pm PDT so like hot notice on this one

who the fuck let the potato run the league

who the fuck changes the draft an hour before its start time without telling anyone in the fucking league

Last edited:
Hate to throw people under the bus but Lakers not doing a good job communicating. If you have time to get on the awful yahoo app and change the time, then you damn well have time to get on here and let is fucking know about it

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
lakers is a bad host and stallion lives on the other side of the god damn earth, between the 2 no date can be agreed on
I've never had a problem with drafting until this year...and I've been living on the other side of the earth for the entirety of my smogon history. The new time will require me drafting at work (for an hour until my meeting) but at least it's at a somewhat normal time for Australians.

WaterBomb. Dude my bad. I kinda didn't check the forums after the dynasty league draft first couple weeks of college have been busy af. Sorry for causing you extra work

Wtf... Well is he allowed to make a conversation at least? Texas kept our inboxes constantly full of messages about the dynasty league

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Welp, got a meeting at 9am so can't make makes time that Lakers set.

He's also made me the new commish.

League B people, I'm not gonna move the draft time unless all of you are okay with it, but I need to know right now whether there are other times available because I really would like to make the draft haha.

Edit: fuck it, changing it to be 11:15am Wednesday as that appears to be a mutually agreeable time for all (that's 9:15pm Tuesday est so surely that's a reasonable time). If nobody can make that, speak up asap.

Last edited:

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welp, got a meeting at 9am so can't make makes time that Lakers set.

He's also made me the new commish.

League B people, I'm not gonna move the draft time unless all of you are okay with it, but I need to know right now whether there are other times available because I really would like to make the draft haha.

Edit: fuck it, changing it to be 11:15am Wednesday as that appears to be a mutually agreeable time for all (that's 9:15pm Tuesday est so surely that's a reasonable time). If nobody can make that, speak up asap.
So wait is that tonight? (GMT also so will be at some hour in the middle of the night. Can't please everyone haha)

Stallion

Tree Young
So wait is that tonight? (GMT also so will be at some hour in the middle of the night. Can't please everyone haha)
In GTM+0 that should be 1:15am, sorry I didn't realise we had a Brit in this league! Is that time a deal breaker for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)