Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you redeemed it yet? Check out my (mostly empty atm) thread, if you haven't.
Sorry I redeemed it literally minutes before your post :(

That said, hit me up when your trade thread is up and running at full power. I'll happily trade a copy of the flawless Calm Celebi I RNG'd from the code if you want it (proof on its way). Plus, I have that Dahara City Groudon on your wants list :)

Check out the link in my sig for my RNGs and others' redis RNGs.

Hi all, I'm looking for a few hidden ability pokemon for some battles I'm having with a friend. Does anyone have an Unburden Swirlix/Slurpuff or a Zen Mode Darmanitan they could send me in gen 6? Breeding rejects or anything like that would be fine, I just don't have the appropriate mirage islands or friend safaris I need to catch them!

Looking for Impish HA Skoroupi in a Dusk Ball. IVs are needed that much.
I can also reward somebody with breedject if they have the Skoroupi.

Jolly Luxury Ball HA Starly
Modest Dream Ball Bulbasaur
Modest Dive Ball Piplup
Adamant Dream Ball Scraggy
Bold Moon Ball Sableye
Timid Moon Ball Houndoor
Jolly Dream Ball Torchic
Bold Dream Ball Porygon
Modest Dream Ball Slowpoke
Modest Poke Ball Popplio
Brave Dream Ball Treecko
Bump again

Hi all, I'm looking for a few hidden ability pokemon for some battles I'm having with a friend. Does anyone have an Unburden Swirlix/Slurpuff or a Zen Mode Darmanitan they could send me in gen 6? Breeding rejects or anything like that would be fine, I just don't have the appropriate mirage islands or friend safaris I need to catch them!
Can get you Swirlix in gen 6. VM/PM me.

LF: Someone who can clone

Offering: Japeneze Jolly Marshadow 31/31/x/x/x/31 or can Keep and redistribute Clones As long as you mention they were originally from me.

Hello all! Looking for a breeding ditto if anyone has a nice 6iv one just laying about :) not much to trade yet as I haven't started yet lol
If you check the Giveaway subforum there are a few people giving away all kinds of Dittos including 6IV and Hidden Power spreads. :)

Anyone can breed me a non-English Sentret? NOTHING FANCY, I'm just trying to re-incarnate the only shiny I ever got in FireRed and accidentally released the foreign progenitor I had.

I didn't see any active recently :o
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/eisens-breeding-ready-ditto-army.3582552/

Looking for someone wanting to do a breeding project on 6th gen, it will involve egg moves and stat levels but nothing to fancy. I have some things I can offer in return on 6th and 7th gen, anyone interested please message me.
Can you be more specific on what the project entails?

Last edited:
Looking for a fairy-type friend safari containing Togepi in XY. Alternatively, if anyone has a spare female togepi they can send me, that'd be great. Ideally in a Luxury ball, as I want to breed them and I would like to save time on evolving!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sadly his front page says he's not doing the giveaway for Oct :(
Ah, sorry, my first post is probably not clear enough, I'll try to fix that! It used to be a different giveaway and that's the one I'm not doing for October. The Ditto giveaway remains open though, so if you want to request one, feel free to follow the instructions! :)

Does anyone have the Attack/Defense EV reducing berries that I could get from them? can offer spitbacks of Alolan Vulpix, Swablu, or Tentacool for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)