Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide/Reversal
- Sucker Punch/Screech
- Substitute/Stealth Rock/Toxic
Stats : 20/110/50/70/90/190 = 530 BST
Weird to see no one has mentioned Diglett yet. It basically looks like a slightly better Dugtrio but looking at its speed stat, it might have some more potential over standard Dugtrio. It still is very frail and has an abysmal HP stat and bad overall bulk. Also, looking at the very bulky offensive kind of metagame, Diglett will have a hard time KOing a lot of threats with its only decent 110 attack but options such as Memento coupled with an amazing 190 base speed can help force switch ins which will allow another teammate to set up and sweep easily (It does get decent priority in Sucker Punch though). 190 base speed also makes it one of the fastest Stealth Rock setters in the metagame if not THE fastest. Another good option is Z-Memento which will fully restore the HP of the replacement. I'm not the best theorymoner out there, but I certainly see some potential in this thing. The EV set is subject to changes and is not final by any means.

Rattata @ Flame Orb/Life Orb
Ability: Guts/Hustle
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn/Flame Wheel
- Facade/Double Edge/Return
- Sucker Punch/Crunch
- Protect/Quick Attack
Stats : 60/112/70/50/70/144 = 506 BST

Another interesting mon that no one has mentioned is Rattata which is actually significantly better than Raticate having a good 112 base attack and an amazing 144 base speed, it can make good usage of both its abilities. Both sets can hit amazingly hard depending on whether you choose reliability vs power (though I haven't done any actual calcs yet so it is rather debatable, also Teddiursa may or may not outclass it since it does seem to have a better attack stat at 170).

Last edited:
Wow Cranidos

stats: 114 hp / 250 ATK / 80 def / 60 SPA / 30 SPD / 116 Spe
Time to break walls with that 250 base attack!

Cranidos Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVS: 4 HP / 252 ATK / 252 Spe
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance/Rock Polish

Yeah, this thing is a monster. And base 116 speed isn't even all that bad for something as powerful as this thing is. If you want to hit better against fast offensive teams, give it a scarf.

K, to make this thread alive, I'll post my team. This team has beaten some respectable players and won a tour. Treat it as a Sample Team.

Rufflet @ Choice Band
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Return

Ho-Oh @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 208 Atk / 52 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Earthquake
- Sleep Talk

Spritzee @ Leftovers
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Moonblast

Arceus @ Splash Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Toxic
- Recover
- Judgment

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Naughty Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Punch
- Solar Beam

Staravia @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- U-turn
- Brave Bird
- Quick Attack

This is a birdspam team with Band Rufflet, Scarf Staravia and Ho-oh as offensive core, along with Pdon, Waterceus and Spritzee as defensive core. Band Rufflet, as you know, pretty much 2HKO nearly everything with a cost of sometimes missing. Because Rufflet isn't fast by 350 Cup standard, I added Scarf Staravia, which has been excellent so far with Intimidate, either as pivot or a revenge killer. Ho-oh is my Sleep counter, either from Shroomish, Foonguss or Smeargle. I added Pdon because Ho-oh + Pdon forms an excellent defensive synergy. Pdon is there as a Stealth Rock setter. I also added Arceus-Water as my defogger because half of my teams are weak to Stealth Rock and it supports Pdon well. Spritzee is there because many of the attacking mons in this team are recoil heavy so I put a Wish passer in the team. Spritzee also acts as a cleric and a Special wall.

Weakness of this team: Cranidos, Smeargle (srsly every team is weak to this I think) and possibly Rhyhorn.

I have other spam teams actually: Psychic spam with Tapu Lele + Abra + Gothita core and Regen spam with Slowpoke, Foonguss and Ho-oh as Regen cores. I can say that my Psychic spam team is the strongest so far as it has won a tour in OM Room in PS and almost won a tour in Tournament room (it reached finals but lost 1-0 due to a bad play in my part), while the Regen spam team is the weakest because... Stall is just not really good now. I'll post both teams if anyone want it.

Reactions: PD
350 cup has been pretty fun so far, and one mon that i've been liking is z mirror move torchic
it isnt the best but its still nice to baton pass +2 attack and some speed, and z mirror move can also sometimes do a decent amount of damage against the other mon

Reactions: Ren
Why Nerdy told me to bump this thread
also add Ubers based in the PS! description to avoid confusion The Immortal fam

Growlithe looks p strong in this meta imo even though i havent played it yet, may be wrong but it manages to nab the boost with 350 BST, boosting its attack to something decent, with two strong abilities in Intimidate or Flash Fire. Pair it with something prone to Will o' wisp, with accurate predictions it could heavily cripple the opposing team by punching holes with Flare Blitz.

Bagon is another good nuke with Sheer Force, especially since with decent attack and defences, with dragon rush it would probably break down walls with ease. Pair it with growlithe, and with WoW predictions you could easily punch many holes in the opposing team.

I don't play this but i'm just bumping thread

Last edited:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oQ642XrEsB3TvBajjMUt6xjQ5_NUiKDzI85PkFTyPeA/edit?usp=sharing

In an attempt to keep myself from being bored, I made a huge list compiling every mon's new stats. Yes, unnecessary, but I got bored. You all can use this to your digression however you want.

And to keep this post from being a 1-liner, here's some stuff I can think of offhand that'd probably be fun to use:

Mantyke- 90/40/100/120/240/100 BST- 690

Probably just the heaviest special wall in the tier (I could be wrong) with Roost and Defog now.

Pawniard- 90/170/140/80/80/120 BST- 680

Basically Bisharp except faster, even more offenses, and can probably run Grass Knot to dent Waterceus. With SD + Knock Off and Arceus's speed tier it probably deals with everything that isn't another 350 cup mon, since it seems most of them already hit the 100-120 benchmark themselves and go above like Buneary, Ghastly, Abra.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oQ642XrEsB3TvBajjMUt6xjQ5_NUiKDzI85PkFTyPeA/edit?usp=sharing

In an attempt to keep myself from being bored, I made a huge list compiling every mon's new stats. Yes, unnecessary, but I got bored. You all can use this to your digression however you want.

And to keep this post from being a 1-liner, here's some stuff I can think of offhand that'd probably be fun to use:

Mantyke- 90/40/100/120/240/100 BST- 690

Probably just the heaviest special wall in the tier (I could be wrong) with Roost and Defog now.

Pawniard- 90/170/140/80/80/120 BST- 680

Basically Bisharp except faster, even more offenses, and can probably run Grass Knot to dent Waterceus. With SD + Knock Off and Arceus's speed tier it probably deals with everything that isn't another 350 cup mon, since it seems most of them already hit the 100-120 benchmark themselves and go above like Buneary, Ghastly, Abra.
Sadly mantyke gets neither (i cried too, it's ok) though it's a neat offensive alt to marenie, being able to use dual stab over recovery and tspikes and trades regen for a water immunity

Speaking of bulky water type hazard clearers, does staryu need to run max speed? 170 is insanely high naturally, but idk if there's a specific reason to run it that i havent thought of yet

Dewpider @ Choice Band/Life Orb
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Leech Life
- Liquidation
- Poison Jab
- Crunch

Liquadation would take heavy damage on almost everything except the Pokémon which resist it. Leech Life can be a shot at getting HP back and is a great stab. The other moves are there for the sake of coverage. This 'mon suffers heavily from beilng walled by PDon though.

Grimer-A?
Seems to be cool.

Buizel in 350 Cup: 110/130/70/120/60/170
Nice Speed, nice Atk... hm, should give a try, but a bad movepool.

Wynaut in 350 Cup: 190/46/96/46/96/46
nice.

Q: Will Wishiwashi-School have doubled stats? If not, what's it's exact mechanic?
A: Wishiwashi-School will have normal stats with exception of HP, where it'll be doubled because it doesn't change it's HP upon transformation. So yeah, it will have 90 HP, rest are normal stats.
Hey, so interesting thing from testing in-game... Wishiwashi cannot truly faint from having solo forms HP being doubled. When School form drops down to below 25% HP for that form, the HP stat becomes higher, so the game adds to its current HP, causing it to transform back to School form (as it will always be above 25% HP in this specific case). Eventually (it looks like after the first "faint") Wishiwashi will reach 0 HP and still be on the field. It stays in school form, and cannot be targeted, and cannot make a move. Forcing the opponent to forfeit or PP stall. If anything else needs to be tested or clarified, please let me know. (Shedinjas HP cannot be modified by doing this, so please don't ask me about that)

Swa G Lord (Scraggy) @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Dragon Dance
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
An oldie but a goodie

Thought of a pretty disgusting Clamperl set, seeing as DeepSeaScale is legal. 70/128/170/148/110 (220)/64 - effective BST 800

Clamperl @ Deep Sea Scale
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Rest
- Iron Defense

Kind of hate myself for building a trashy stall set for one my favourite mons, but I couldn't suffer alone.

RE: Diglett - for a slower, (somewhat) bulkier alternative you could try Trapinch - 90/90/90 bulk and 200 base Atk hits pretty hard even without investment.

This metagame is absolutely lovely, so I'm gonna pedal one of my favorite Pokemon, Drifloon. (Has a BST of 348, which is now 696)

Drifloon: New Stats: 180 / 100 / 68 / 120 / 88 / 140

Drifloon's fast, has a workable special attack with a decent movepool, great typing, and a massive HP stat that somewhat accounts for its sub-par defensive stats. There's plenty of sets that Drifloon can run, LO, Specs, Calm Mind, Unburden, it's actually a very flexible, very usable Pokemon. Here's a couple sample sets.

Drifloon @ Flame Orb
Ability: Flare Boost
EVs: 4 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Tailwind
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Hidden Power [Fire] / Icy Wind / Weather Ball

Probably the best Drifloon set (until someone else in here finds one even better, which probably won't take that long). Simply set up Tailwind when you know the opponent is going to switch, it'll also give Drifloon a turn to get hit by Flame Orb and have its Special Attack boosted to 180 because of its unique ability Flare Boost (its Special Attack will now be higher than Kyurem-W), and it'll be faster than basically the entire metagame, even most scarfed Pokemon. Then proceed to nail anything with STAB Shadow Ball which is going to absolutely decimate anything that doesn't resist it. Thunderbolt is for coverage, and the last slot is for a coverage move of your choice.

Drifloon @ Leftovers
Ability: Aftermath / Flare Boost
EVs: 4 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Hidden Power [Fire] / Icy Wind / Weather Ball

Another pretty simple and simple self explanatory Calm Mind set, take advantage of Drifloon's fantastic speed and set up boosts. Then nail anything with Shadow Ball that doesn't resist it, Thunderbolt is for additional coverage. Last move is a toss-up, Hidden Power Ice gives you pseudo-boltbeam coverage, although HP Fire allows you to nail certain Pokemon that are weak to fire. Icy Wind has 5 base power less than HP Ice, but also has the added benefit of slowing things that hit it, which could nail a scarf switch-in on the switch and allow Drifloon to outspeed and take it out with moves. Weather Ball is only if you're running a weather team, as under Sun it's a 100 BP Fire move, under Rain it's a 100 BP Water move, under Sandstorm it's a 100 BP Rock move, and under Hail it's a 100 BP Ice move. Ability choice is up to you, Flare Boost increases Drifloon's special attack by 50% if it gets burned (effectively bringing it up to base 180 Special Attack, higher than Kyurem-W),

Bidoof.
118 HP, 90 ATK, 80 DEF, 70 SP.ATK, 80 SP.DEF and 62 SPD.
Also has Simple more Swords Dance, so if you manages to use it one time, x3 attack.
Bidoof also has Quick Attack, so priority. Aqua tail, Superpower and Crunch as priority.
And he can even work as a tank, with Unaware, if hes using a eviolite.
He have a lot of support moves: Rest Talk, Stealth Rock, Substitute, Super Fang, Taunt, Toxic and Thunder Wave.
Also, if running a Simple Tank set, he has Curse, so he gets double attack and double defense in one turn...

Shieldon @ Leftovers
Ability: Soundproof
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Protect
- Stealth Rock

Who wanna a tank that has 60/236/176 in the defenses, a 4x resistence to normal and flying and a immunity to poison?
Yea. But first kill the ground-typings and fighting-typing. 4x weakness to those arent nice.

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
For the love of god will someone please make a bidoof set for me please
Although Bidoof has a very small niche in Simple Swords Dance/Curse and Quick Attack, it is almost completely outclassed by both Rufflet and Staravia. Both birds have double STAB, are relatively fast, and are much stronger:

252+ Atk Choice Band Hustle Rufflet Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 582-685 (170.6 - 200.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Reckless Staravia Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 430-507 (126 - 148.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+4 252+ Atk Life Orb Bidoof Return vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 554-653 (162.4 - 191.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Although Bidoof can do a lot of damage, it's held back by two things:

1) It's really slow, with 62 base Speed vs. 120 and 160 base Speed, respectively. Quick Attack doesn't do enough damage, either, so Bidoof could be forced to run a more defensive EV spread, hindering its offensive presence too.

2) It has poor bulk of 118/80/80, compared to Rufflet's 140/100/100 bulk. See defensive EV problem above.

...if you insist, though, it can run this:

Bidoof @ Life Orb
Ability: Simple
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Quick Attack
- Frustration
- Crunch / Aqua Tail

Crunch is to hit Honedge while Aqua Tail is to hit Rock types.

+4 252+ Atk Life Orb Bidoof Crunch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Honedge: 250-296 (65.1 - 77%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

350 shieldon has 236/176 defense
and with an assault vest 236/352

oh yeah, in 350, krokorok is the 2nd worst pokemon in bst, only beating wishiwashi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)