Status
Not open for further replies.
Extra challenge: Everyone's got a Normal typing! =]
Extra extra challenge: Everyone's got a two-word name! =]

Brighter than the inner light!
DNA Donors: Yveltal + Gumshoos
Offspring name: Megavolt Soul
New Type: Normal/Dark
Base Stats: 107/140 (+20)/77/93/79/92 (+20) (BST: 588)
New ability and desc: Black Lightning (Dark Aura + Stakeout): This Pokémon's Dark-type moves gain +33% extra Base Power, rising to +100% if the initial target switched out and was replaced. If a target of this Pokémon's move switches out, the move gains an additional Dark typing (which does grant STAB where applicable and benefits from the first half of this ability) and deals double damage to the replacement.
Notable Moves: Crunch, Return, U-Turn, Elemental Punches, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Sucker Punch, Shadow Claw, Zen Headbutt, Iron Head, Tailwind, Roost
Role Identification: I told you I had a Pursuit trapper in mind, and this one doesn't even have to run Pursuit. While a Normal/Dark typing doesn't seem super brilliant, especially when teamed with fairly ropey defences, this fusion can do a bang-up job as an anti-lead, with the ability to put a serious dent in anything that switches into one of its attacks. However, it doesn't do a great job of taking stuff on the chin and fighting in the field. That said, base 140 Attack is eminently usable and can snap up OHKOs on the unwary, especially if you run a Focus Sash. This mon focuses on punishing switches, though, so be wary of letting it come in on something. And yes, it does sound like something from an anime. =]

Bird + Gorilla = Ultimate Danger Noodle... FE Maths continues to be weird as hell.
Parents: Blaziken + Slaking
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Killing Snake
New type: Normal/Fighting
New base stats: 125/150/95/112/77/100 (BST: 659)
New ability and desc: Nope Rope (Blaze + Truant): This Pokémon gains STAB on Fire-type moves every other turn. However, it also takes 50% extra damage from enemy Fire-type moves.
Notable moves: Double Edge, HJK, Flare Blitz, EdgeQuake, Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Shadow Claw, Elemental Punches, Flame Charge, Mega Kick, Slack Off, Swords Dance, Hone Claws
Role Identification: Basically a Mega Stone holder, but its ability to get Fire-type STAB is pretty useful. If you do want to use the base form, the three recoil/crash damage moves + Slack Off is a good combo to have, though it can leave you walled by Water/Ghost-types. You can also run Earthquake, Stone Edge, Brave Bird, pseudo-BoltBeam from the Elemental Punches, or Shadow Claw. It also gives you some freedom in the item slot - a Life Orb set can deal pretty horrific damage to anything in the tier, coming as it does off a base 150 Attack stat. However, if you want to hold a Mega Stone, well...
===
Offspring name: Mega Killing Snake @ Blazikenite
New type: Normal/Fighting
New base stats: 125/190/105/132/87/120 (BST: 759)
New ability and desc: Speed Boost
Notable moves: See above + Protect
Role Identification: Run. And. Hide. Bulky offence with a good typing and the ability to boost every turn is extremely powerful. The combination of Double-Edge, HJK, and Shadow Claw along with Slack Off means you can deal some pretty epic damage and almost always go first in your speed bracket, though Protect can be extremely useful to set up with a boost if you run Return instead of DE. Don't worry about your opponents, though. Not even Big Boss is gonna take you down. =]

Bet your heart on me.
Parents: Aerodactyl + Braviary
Shared egg group: Flying
Offspring name: Aleatory Cariad
New type: Normal/Flying
New base stats: 100/124/80/68/85/115 (BST: 572)
New ability and desc: Chance At Love (Rock Head + Defiant): This Pokémon takes no recoil or crash damage. When using a recoil or crash damage move, or upon one of its stats being lowered, this Pokémon's Attack stat is raised by 1 combat stage.
Notable moves: Double Edge, Brave Bird, Superpower, Shadow Claw, Crunch, EdgeQuake, Iron Head, Aqua Tail, Ice Fang, Bulk Up, Roost, Tailwind
Role Identification: Essentially the same as that of OG Braviary, but with better defensive stats and a much higher Speed. It also benefits from being able to spam Double Edge and Superpower without much in the way of consequence, especially if it runs a Life Orb. Being able to batter down enemy defences and set up at the same time is a damned good thing for a sweeper to have in its arsenal, and Aleatory Cariad has this in spades. Of course, that's not the only way to play it...
===
Offspring name: Mega Aleatory Cariad @ Aerodactylite
New type: Normal/Flying
New base stats: 100/154/100/78/105/135 (BST: 672)
New ability and desc: Tough Claws
Notable moves: See above + Return
Role Identification: Functionally similar to Mega Aerodactyl, though somewhat slower and with a typing that means it can actually make use of powerful STAB moves. STAB TC Brave Bird does pretty spectacular damage, as not that much actually resists Flying as a type, while moves like Double Edge and Return (for if you're running a different fourth move to Roost) can be extremely good as well. While Superpower goes back to being a flawed move that lowers your attacking stat, it's worth it for the sheer power it can throw out. Roost is the preferred option for some reliable recovery on a switch, but if you want, you can also run things like U-Turn, Ice Fang (always a laugh) or anything else. Go ahead, everyone: take a chance on it. =]

I want to see the bright lights tonight...
DNA Donors: Lopunny + Zeraora
Offspring name: Neon Aurora
New Type: Electric/Normal
Base Stats: 76/114 (+20)/79/78/88/144 (+20) (BST: 579)
New ability and desc: Magnetic Storm (Klutz + Volt Absorb): This Pokémon is immune to Electric-type attacks and heals for 25% of its max HP when targeting them. This Pokémon takes 25% less damage if the opponent targeting it is holding an item. This Pokémon's moves heal it for an additional 25% of the damage dealt if it is not holding an item.
Notable Moves: Return, Plasma Fists, High Jump Kick, Elemental Punches, Drain Punch, Throat Chop, Acrobatics, Hone Claws
Role Identification: A fairly anti-meta mon, utilizing Plasma Fists to prevent its opponents from doing damage with Normal-type moves and getting what amounts to a 25% boost to its defensive statline. If you decline to run an item, then Return, Plasma Fists, HJK, and Acrobatics is a really good combination that gets the most out of your ability, while if you are holding an item, it's going to be Lopunninite. Let's talk about that, shall we?
===
Offspring name: Mega Neon Aurora @ Lopunninite
New Type: Electric/Fighting
Base Stats: 76/174/89/78/88/174 (BST: 679)
New ability and desc: Scrappy
Notable Moves: See above minus Acrobatics, obviously.
Role Identification: Now we're talking. Electric/Fighting is a pretty great STAB combo, and Scrappy means it fears nothing from Ghost-types that would otherwise wall that STAB off. Ice Punch is a great coverage move to have, allowing you to take out Ghost/Ground-types that otherwise give you issues, while your fourth slot can be used for recovery from Drain Punch or additional accuracy from Hone Claws to ensure that your HJKs don't incur crash damage. While fragile for a MEvo in FE's souped-up meta, it has blistering pace and an enormous Attack stat - that should be enough for this fusion to shine. =]

A plague on both your fusions
Parents: Blissey + Florges
Shared egg group: Fairy
Offspring name: Gross Boils
New type: Normal/Fairy
New base stats: 176/47/49/103/154/75 (BST: 604)
New ability and desc: Suppuration Anxiety (Serene Grace + Symbiosis): The secondary effect chances of this Pokémon's moves are doubled. The positive effects of this Pokémon's held item are doubled, with the exception of most items that are consumed upon use.
Notable moves: Moonblast, Hyper Voice, BoltBeam, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Giga Drain, Flamethrower, Charge Beam, Softboiled, Grassy Terrain, Aromatherapy, Toxic, Wish
Role Identification: An insanely bulky attacker that can work exceptionally well with a variety of items. Life Orb with three attacks + Softboiled is a pretty awesome combination if you're going the offensive route, but there's also the combination of Grassy Terrain, Softboiled, Toxic, and a damaging move for a souped-up wall set that beefs up its staying power by a surprising amount. You can also go cleric with Wish and Aromatherapy, or just run a straight-up boosting Special Attacker with Charge Beam! Whatever you pick, though, your enemies can say boibye to victory. Goddamn that was a niche reference. =]

He who fights monsters...
DNA Donors: Snorlax + Zygarde
Offspring name: Dragon Slayer
New Type: Normal/Ground
Base Stats: 154 (+20)/116 (+11)/102 (+9)/73/102/62 (BST: 609)
New ability and desc: A Thousand Black Arrows (Gluttony + Aura Break): This Pokémon consumes Berries at 50% of its maximum HP instead of 25%; upon consuming a Berry, this Pokémon takes 33% less damage from all sources until it switches out.
Notable Moves: Extreme Speed, Thousand Arrows, Dragon Tail, Heavy Slam, Elemental Punches, Crunch, Belly Drum, Recycle
Role Identification: While it might look like a fairly humdrum Pokémon, Dragon Slayer's ability allows it to benefit hugely from certain pinch berries that allow it to Drum, heal, and bolster its already above-average defences even more. After that, well, it's a DrumSpeeder, and one that can put some serious hurt on basically anything it comes up against. While it does have to worry about phazing, chip damage, and hazards, one way around it is to forgo some coverage and plop Recycle on it. That way, you can give it reliable recovery without being blasted apart. Thousand Arrows is the preferred Ground STAB, as it actually ignores Ground-type resistances rather than immunities - so that's handy for all the Steel/Flying- or Steel/Bug-types in attendance that thought they were safe from it. And if you do get caught in a bad matchup, don't despair; you can phaze them out with Dragon Tail and bring in someone more palatable for your rampage. Just be careful of taking too much damage; your healing is item-dependent, so it's not always going to activate when you need it most. =]
So, my submissions are complete! Thoughts? =]

Reserving Charizard/Tyranitar, Lanturn/Necrozma-Dawn-Wings, Zeraora/Heracross, Blaziken/Naganadel and Venusaur/Tyranitar.
NEW SUBS

Well, i think i'm going to hell =^]
Parents: Golem-Alola & Dhelmise
Shared egg group: Mineral
Offspring name: Gholemise-Alola
New type: Electric/Grass
New base stats:
85 Hp (+10)/135 Atk (+10)/125 Def (+10)/80 SpA (+10)/87 SpD (+10)/52 Spe (+10)=564 BST (+60)
New ability and desc: Overloaded Helm (Galvanize + Steelworker)->
This Pokemon's Steel and Normal-type attacks have their power multiplied by 1.5 and turns them into Electric moves.
Notable moves:
-Physical:
Gyro Ball, Heavy Slam, Anchor Shot, Return, Double Edge, Power Whip, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Fire Punch, Earthquake, Superpower, Brick Break, Rapid Spin, Shadow Claw, EXPLOSION.
-Special: Volt Switch.
-Status: Stealth Rock, Swords Dance, Synthesis, Thunder Wave, Switcheroo, Autotomize, Rock Polish.
Role identification: We all know that being a Physical Electric attacker sucks and being either a slow Grass or Electric mon sucks, but we all know how good Electric/Grass typing. I've seen some Grass/Electric FEs there, but none of them is Physical, so here's mine.Thanks to its ability it turns those usually useless Steel and Normal moves into high powered Physical Electric moves, letting it to break past anything that doesn't resist them (and you must remember that it can set up with Swords Dance). It can also tank hits pretty well thanks to its good defensive typing, 85/125/87 bulk and access to semi reliable recovery on Synthesis.
Thoughts on this boi?(yeah, anohter lie)

Gojiratar I quite like that! One thing I can also see working is a Curse + Gyro Ball set - it's already getting boosted from Overloaded Helm, plus it's Electric STAB now (giving it a x2.25 damage multiplier), so ensuring your damage output remains consistent with the move and boosting your attack and defence (lbr, it'll help a buuuuunch) seems like a good combination. Yes, it means you're being a slow Electric-type and a slow Grass-type, but if you're using Gyro Ball you're banking on going last anyway. =]

Reserving Charizard/Tyranitar, Lanturn/Necrozma-Dawn-Wings, Zeraora/Heracross, Blaziken/Naganadel and Venusaur/Tyranitar.
NEW SUBS

Well, i think i'm going to hell =^]
Parents: Golem-Alola & Dhelmise
Shared egg group: Mineral
Offspring name: Gholemise-Alola
New type: Electric/Grass
New base stats:
85 Hp (+10)/135 Atk (+10)/125 Def (+10)/70 SpA/87 SpD (+10)/42 Spe=544 BST (+40)
New ability and desc: Overloaded Helm (Galvanize + Steelworker)->
This Pokemon's Steel and Normal-type attacks have their power multiplied by 1.5 and turns them into Electric moves.
Notable moves:
-Physical:
Gyro Ball, Heavy Slam, Anchor Shot, Return, Double Edge, Power Whip, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Fire Punch, Earthquake, Superpower, Brick Break, Rapid Spin, Shadow Claw, EXPLOSION.
-Special: Volt Switch.
-Status: Stealth Rock, Swords Dance, Synthesis, Thunder Wave, Switcheroo, Autotomize, Rock Polish.
Role identification: We all know that being a Physical Electric attacker sucks and being either a slow Grass or Electric mon sucks, but we all know how good Electric/Grass typing. I've seen some Grass/Electric FEs there, but none of them is Physical, so here's mine.Thanks to its ability it turns those usually useless Steel and Normal moves into high powered Physical Electric moves, letting it to break past anything that doesn't resist them (and you must remember that it can set up with Swords Dance). It can also tank hits pretty well thanks to its good defensive typing, 85/125/87 bulk and access to semi reliable recovery on Synthesis.
Dhelmise is Genderless, meaning you can only give +40 in total instead of +10 all around.
If the mon is genderless, Egg Group doesn't matter
Fixed =^]

For the bonus given by PP Adaptation, you mean that the STAB is multiplied for 1+0.1*(MaxPP - CurrentPP), right?

To defend Grigulith's abilty:
If you read the list of FE abilities, you can note that most of them are very free, they don't necessairily use the effects of original abilities, but they are the ability that the Fusion would have if it would have existed in its own.
Also, I'm creating a new weather condition that is summoned only by a Ghost/Rock-type fusion and by nothing else, and creating a weather that has all the same effects of Sandstorm, except for one (damaging at the end of every turn, replaced by turning the ability to Mummy), wouldn't do justice to it.
Lastly, the only Pokémon that have the ability Mummy happen to be pure Ghost-types, and a mummy is a dead human, so it is related to Ghost-types.
I'll remove the effect that affects Solar Beam, Thunder and Hurricane (Shadow Storm will affect them just like how Sandstorm does), but Ghost type has to have an important role in the effect of Pharaoh's Curse.
If you don't agree with me, just don't vote for my fusion and, if it passes anyway, try to discuss it again during Discussion Phase with other followers.
I always tell Yahooboo, but also all the other followers that contest other submission's abilities (that is a thing that you're all appreciated to do, especially if you think an ability isn't balanced enough or doesn't fit the effects of abilities it comes from) that, first, you have to see if the fusion passes with the ability it has, and then, if it passes, try to discuss that ability and see if other followers agree with your opinion. Just don't vote for a fusion whose ability you don't like.
I'll leave the ability effect just as it is, because I don't think it is extremely unbalanced (we have a lot of weather summoners and nullifiers, I don't think Pharaoh's curse will be a problem), and especially that the link with Ghost type isn't what would make it unbalanced.
Tagging Reviloja753 since you also agree with Yahooboo.
I just have a large fixation on what's actually written down.
According to the rules:
This is done by selecting one ability from each parent and combining elements of them
Ghost-type isn't an element of Mummy even if it is an element of Mummy's users. If they update the rules so that things don't have to be like this, I'll be fine with it.
The reason i say this during sub phase is because if that fusion wins, the rules have technically been broken and this creates confusion as to what you can and can't get away with, which will possibly end in everyone making larger and larger stretches. Not only is this unfair on previous fusions who were fully in the rules, but it also makes it harder for new people to understand and therefore participate in the pet mod.
Sorry if I'm being annoying here, but I feel it's important.
also the reason some fusions don't stick to using the original effects is probably because i wasn't around to annoy the everliving hell out of the posters >:]

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
I agree with rules about abilities being enforced. I mean, I was guilty of adding extra effects before too, but I would rather see smart combinations of Pokemon (the point of the pet mod) than an excuse for buffing your creation that just so happens to need an extra x1.2 multiplier or something like that...

I agree with rules about abilities being enforced. I mean, I was guilty of adding extra effects before too, but I would rather see smart combinations of Pokemon (the point of the pet mod) than an excuse for buffing your creation that just so happens to need an extra x1.2 multiplier or something like that...
this is a rule that can easily be twisted (see: Yahooboo) and I cannot trust anyone to enforce in an acceptable way

i don't get it, what's being twisted?
Historically, you seemingly consider any stretch to be complete fabrication, which, if enforced, would suck all life out of the project and alienate the userbase.

And, for the record, adding Ghost-type to the types Sandstorm doesn't hurt with Mummy + Sand Stream isn't fabrication, as far as I'm concerned. While it doesn't strictly draw from Mummy's effect, it draws from Mummy's sole users, which is in a sense "part of the ability". Fabrication would be making it boost the power of Ghost moves, or making it not harm Bug-types.

Historically, you seemingly consider any stretch to be complete fabrication, which, if enforced, would suck all life out of the project and alienate the userbase.

And, for the record, adding Ghost-type to the types Sandstorm doesn't hurt with Mummy + Sand Stream isn't fabrication, as far as I'm concerned. While it doesn't strictly draw from Mummy's effect, it draws from Mummy's sole users, which is in a sense "part of the ability". Fabrication would be making it boost the power of Ghost moves, or making it not harm Bug-types.
I don't have to be the one enforcing it, you know. I do it unofficially because no one else is and I care.

And I don't believe that isn't fabrication. If you put Mummy onto a non-Ghost type Pokemon through means such as, uh, hitting the mummy mon, it will work exactly as intended. I believe things should draw from Mummy's effect, not its users.
Lastly, I don't believe any stretch is fabrication. This slate I said PP adaptability was creative. Did I say it was fabrication? No. Also, I submitted Diceus which clearly has a stretch.

Also ignored chaos for the sake of my mental health. Chaos, don't bother replying, I won't see.

+
=

Parents: Darmanitan / Raichu
Offspring name: Raimanchu
New type:

New base stats:
92 HP / 125 Atk / 65 Def / 70 SpA / 77 SpD / 112 Spe (BST: 541)
New ability and desc: Thunderstruck (Sheer Force + Static) - This Pokemon's attacks with secondary effects have 1.3x power; the original secondary effects are replaced by a 30% chance to paralyze the target.
Notable moves: Flare Blitz, Volt Tackle, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Extreme Speed, Earthquake, Knock Off, Rock Slide, Superpower, U-turn, Belly Drum, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp
Role Identification: Both Flare Blitz and Volt Tackle have a secondary effect, which means both of these strong STAB attacks get boosted by Thunderstruck. The 30% paralyze chance is nice too. Raimanchu then has priority in Extreme Speed to kill faster threats.

Raimanchu @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Thunderstruck
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Volt Tackle
- Extreme Speed
- U-turn

You can use Fire Punch and Thunder Punch as STAB moves if you want, they're much weaker but they don't have recoil.

Raimanchu @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Thunderstruck
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Fire Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Extreme Speed

+
=

Parents: Kingdra / Malamar
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Maladra
New type:

New base stats:
90 HP / 103 Atk / 101 Def / 91 SpA / 95 SpD / 89 Spe (BST: 569)
New ability and desc: Murky Depths (Contrary + Damp) - While this Pokemon is active, all stat changes that occur will become inverted.
Notable moves: Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Superpower, Knock Off, Outrage, Flamethrower, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Scald, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Z-Happy Hour, Destiny Bond, Taunt, Trick Room
Role Identification: Just spam Draco Meteor that now raises your SpA instead of lowering it. Maladra can set up with Z-Happy Hour (Z moves ignore abilities), while opposing set up sweepers will be unable to set up because of Murky Depths.

Maladra @ Normalium Z
Ability: Murky Depths
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Superpower
- Dark Pulse / Flash Cannon
- Happy Hour

Maladra @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Murky Depths
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Superpower
- Dark Pulse / Knock Off
- Flash Cannon

Last edited:
I feel the need to speak up here. For all of you arguing about Grigulith's ability and others like it, read this. There are many abilities from winning creations that have stretched the fusion ability rules that can be found in the spreadsheet, here are just two I found (which come from recent slates):

Gojiratar’s Tamatoa: Kelp Surge (Grassy Surge + Adaptability) – On switch-in, this Pokemon summons Kelp Terrain. Kelp Terrain multiplies the power of Grass and Water-type moves 1.5x, heals every grounded Pokémon by 1/8 at the end of every turn and halves the power of the oppontents' STABs. When this terrain fades, this ability functions just like Adaptability.

Where did the boost to Water-type moves come from? Oh, it came from the fact that Tamatoa is part Water-type. But then why doesn't Kelp Terrain just boost STAB moves which is what Adaptability does? Why does it boost the two types it does, which happen to be Tamatoa's typing? Also, terrains always equally exert their effects on both sides of the field, so why does it boost Grass/Water-type moves on one side but halve STAB moves on the other? Of course the first part of the terrain is there for the flavor -- Tamatoa is Grass/Water so the terrain's type-power boosts makes flavorful sense. And yet literally no one protested against this ability. I liked it because I liked the flavor and creativity, and enough others voted for it too for Tamatoa and its ability to win.

Reviloja753’s Cat Bed: Beautiful Obliteration Weapon (Flame Body + Misty Surge) – This Pokemon summons Beautiful Terrain upon switching in. Beautiful Terrain multiplies the power of Fire and Fairy-type moves 1.5x and burns anything that can be burnt. When this terrain fades, this ability functions just like Flame Body.

I'm sure you all know that neither Flame Body nor Misty Surge/Terrain increases the power of any moves (Cat Bed is Fire/Fairy). I don't think I need to say any more on this. But Cat Bed won too, and I didn't see anyone speaking out against this ability. Why? Again, it seems to be because of the flavor -- it just sounds so cool and creative and it just fits with Cat Bed which looks funny too. Coincidentally, these are both Surge abilities which create their own unique terrains, and is that really too different from a weather condition? From what I've seen, both Tamatoa's and Cat Bed's abilities provide the strongest defense for weather abilities like Grigulith's. Both seem to suggest that it is okay to add extra type-specific boosts to abilities that summon field effects, even if neither of the component abilities has anything to do with that specific type being boosted (Adaptability has innately nothing to do with Water-type moves, Flame Body has nothing to do with Fire-type moves, and Misty Surge has nothing to do with Fairy-type moves).

So what's wrong with Grigulith's Pharaoh's Curse/Shadow Storm? As far as I can see, based on certain winning FE 'Mons and their abilities like these, absolutely nothing.

Now before you go saying that it's just the newer posts that bend the rules, here are two winning creations from way way back (so far back I can't find who made them):

Zorcanine: Mental Fear (Illusion + Intimidate) – Always appear as full health to the opponent.
Where in either Illusion or Intimidate does it say anything about the appearance of the health bar to the opponent? You could probably point fingers at Illusion, but even that is a long stretch. Intimidate's effects seem to have been dropped entirely in exchange for something that flavorfully fits the Pokemon instead.

Malaras: Advocate Scale (Contrary + Shell Armor) – Weaknesses become resistances, and resistances become weaknesses.
Shell Armor is about critical hits, so where did weaknesses and resistances come from?

This stretching of abilities not only happens often, but it seems to be encouraged since they still win at times. It's all recorded there in the spreadsheet. Sorry for the long rant, but I am consistently annoyed by all of this opinionated, history-ignorant yapping that keeps occurring every few slates.

I feel the need to speak up here. For all of you arguing about Grigulith's ability and others like it, read this. There are many abilities from winning creations that have stretched the fusion ability rules that can be found in the spreadsheet, here are just two I found (which come from recent slates):
Gojiratar’s Tamatoa: Kelp Surge (Grassy Surge + Adaptability) – On switch-in, this Pokemon summons Kelp Terrain. Kelp Terrain multiplies the power of Grass and Water-type moves 1.5x, heals every grounded Pokémon by 1/8 at the end of every turn and halves the power of the oppontents' STABs. When this terrain fades, this ability functions just like Adaptability.

Where did the boost to Water-type moves come from? Oh, it came from the fact that Tamatoa is part Water-type. But then why doesn't Kelp Terrain just boost STAB moves which is what Adaptability does? Why does it boost the two types it does, which happen to be Tamatoa's typing? Also, terrains always equally exert their effects on both sides of the field, so why does it boost Grass/Water-type moves on one side but halve STAB moves on the other? Of course the first part of the terrain is there for the flavor -- Tamatoa is Grass/Water so the terrain's type-power boosts makes flavorful sense. And yet literally no one protested against this ability. I liked it because I liked the flavor and creativity, and enough others voted for it too for Tamatoa and its ability to win.

Reviloja753’s Cat Bed: Beautiful Obliteration Weapon (Flame Body + Misty Surge) – This Pokemon summons Beautiful Terrain upon switching in. Beautiful Terrain multiplies the power of Fire and Fairy-type moves 1.5x and burns anything that can be burnt. When this terrain fades, this ability functions just like Flame Body.

I'm sure you all know that neither Flame Body nor Misty Surge/Terrain increases the power of any moves (Cat Bed is Fire/Fairy). I don't think I need to say any more on this. But Cat Bed won too, and I didn't see anyone speaking out against this ability. Why? Again, it seems to be because of the flavor -- it just sounds so cool and creative and it just fits with Cat Bed which looks funny too. Coincidentally, these are both Surge abilities which create their own unique terrains, and is that really too different from a weather condition? From what I've seen, both Tamatoa's and Cat Bed's abilities provide the strongest defense for weather abilities like Grigulith's. Both seem to suggest that it is okay to add extra type-specific boosts to abilities that summon field effects, even if neither of the component abilities has anything to do with that specific type being boosted (Adaptability has innately nothing to do with Water-type moves, Flame Body has nothing to do with Fire-type moves, and Misty Surge has nothing to do with Fairy-type moves).

So what's wrong with Grigulith's Pharaoh's Curse/Shadow Storm? As far as I can see, based on certain winning FE 'Mons and their abilities like these, absolutely nothing.

Now before you go saying that it's just the newer posts that bend the rules, here are two winning creations from way way back (so far back I can't find who made them):

Zorcanine: Mental Fear (Illusion + Intimidate) – Always appear as full health to the opponent.
Where in either Illusion or Intimidate does it say anything about the appearance of the health bar to the opponent? You could probably point fingers at Illusion, but even that is a long stretch. Intimidate's effects seem to have been dropped entirely in exchange for something that flavorfully fits the Pokemon instead.

Malaras: Advocate Scale (Contrary + Shell Armor) – Weaknesses become resistances, and resistances become weaknesses.
Shell Armor is about critical hits, so where did weaknesses and resistances come from?

This stretching of abilities not only happens often, but it seems to be encouraged since they still win at times. It's all recorded there in the spreadsheet. Sorry for the long rant, but I am consistently annoyed by all of this opinionated, history-ignorant yapping that keeps occurring every few slates.
Adaptability's effect actually boosts Tamatoa's water type moves and links in to its type. Mummy doesn't link to Cofagrigus's type at all.

I absolutely disagree with Cat Bed/BOW's existence and would have pointed it out had I noticed, but oh well. Although Misty Surge does have to do with Fairy moves in the sense of Nature Power.

History isn't an argument, what the rules on the OP say is. Honestly, if they'd just change the rules to say these are allowed we could all be happy.

Also I doubt there'll be much more arguing now I've ignored Chaos. We literally can't start an argument together anymore. Hope that helps.

Adaptability's effect actually boosts Tamatoa's water type moves and links in to its type. Mummy doesn't link to Cofagrigus's type at all.

I absolutely disagree with Cat Bed/BOW's existence and would have pointed it out had I noticed, but oh well. Although Misty Surge does have to do with Fairy moves in the sense of Nature Power.

History isn't an argument, what the rules on the OP say is. Honestly, if they'd just change the rules to say these are allowed we could all be happy.

Also I doubt there'll be much more arguing now I've ignored Chaos. We literally can't start an argument together anymore. Hope that helps.
The rules on the OP don't say what you're saying. They don't strictly disagree with what you're saying, but they shouldn't need to.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
That rule has never changed. It's always been what you're saying it is lol. In fact, abilities have had the most strict rules. The only time it ever changed was in V3(after what, +300 pages of fusions) where Hidden Abilities became an option.

New:

Not going down any time soon
Parents: Drifblim + Jellicent
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Drillicent
New type: Ghost/Flying
New base stats: 135/80/67/97/89/80 (548)
New ability and desc: Afterlife (Aftermath + Water Absorb): If this Pokemon is KOed (even by status, recoil, or its item, but not by sacrificial moves), it recovers 25% of its max HP - if this would put it above 0 HP, it is no longer KOed. (Attack must overkill to at least -25% to actually get rid of it)
Notable moves: DESTINY BOND, Defog, Haze, Night Shade, Will-o-Wisp, Recover, Tailwind, Scald, Hex, Shadow Ball, Taunt, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Giga Drain, Ice Beam
Role identification: Fusion Evolution has a lot of OP offensive mons. To compensate, here's an OP defensive 'mon. Drillicent specializes in sticking around for a damn long time, bothering its opponents the whole way through. While it's physical bulk isn't outstanding, an attack has to to more than 25% of its HP to even dream of getting rid of it.

nice EdgeQuake nerd
Parents: Raichu + Hippowdon
Offspring name: Raidon
New type: Electric/Ground
New base stats: 94/111/96/89/86/88 (564)
New ability and desc: Lighting Stream (Lighting Rod + Sand Stream): Sets Electric Terrain on entry. Redirects Electric, Ground, Rock and Steel moves to itself to boost Special Defense by 1. Absorbs Stealth Rocks on its field, again to boost Special Defense by 1
Notable moves: Slack Off, Nuzzle, Stealth Rock, Volt Tackle, Earthquake, Volt Switch, Yawn, Fake Out, Extreme Speed, Knock Off, (Z-)Celebrate, Rock Slide, Stone Edge
Role identification: Raidon's stats aren't fantastic, but its strength comes from its ability (and to a lesser extent, movepool). Even off of just 111 Attack, Electric Terrain Volt Tackle is scary. It also walls StoneEdge, one of the most popular coverage combos in the game, and can effortlessly clear the most popular hazard in the game... aaaaaanddd it gets FakeSpeed if you want that.

Love snow but hate ice? Then boy do I have the fusion for you!
Parents: Abomasnow + Lapras
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Laprasnow
New type: Grass/Water
New base stats: 120/98/87/98/100/70 (573)
New ability and desc: Snow Absorb (Snow Warning + Water Absorb): Summons Hail on entry. Heals 12.5% of its max HP each turn in Hail. Immune to Ice, absorbs Ice-type moves for 25% HP.
Notable moves: Energy Ball, Scald, Blizzard, Waterfall, Seed Bomb, Wood Hammer, Ice Shard, Avalanche, Earthquake, Thunderbolt, Dragon Dance
Role identification: Ever wanted your enemies to suffer the agony that is Hail without having those pesky weaknesses that the Ice-type brings? Now you finally can! But wait, there's more! It recovers more HP than Ice Body, too!

Manectite has a lot of defensive potential, y'know...
Parents: Manectric + Vaporeon
Offspring name: Vaporic
New type: Water/Electric
New base stats: 110/80/70/117/87/95 (559)
New ability and desc: Hydroelectric Power (Lightning Rod + Water Absorb): Draws Water and Electric moves towards itself to heal 25% of max HP and boost Special Attack by 1 stage.
Notable moves: Wish, Thunderbolt, Scald, Flamethrower, Signal Beam, Hydro Pump, Shadow Ball, Haze, Heal Bell, Yawn
Role identification: Tank? It has decent coverage and decent bulk. FE UU, probably. Mega is better.

Parents: Manectric-Mega + Vaporeon
Shared egg group: MEGA
Offspring name: Vaporic-Mega
New type: Water/Electric
New base stats: 110/80/90/147/107/125 (559)
New ability and desc: Intimidate (Manectite)
Notable moves: Wish, Volt Switch, Scald, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Signal Beam, Hydro Pump, Shadow Ball, Haze
Role identification: Bulky pivot with Intimidate + Scald fun to patch up its Physical bulk.

Old:

nice immunities nerd
Parents: Swellow + Necrozma-Dawn-Wings
Shared egg group: DNA (Legendary)
Offspring name: Swellozma-Dawn
New type: Normal/Ghost
New base stats: 78/99/84/136/88/121 (606) (+20 Special Attack, +20 Speed)
New ability and desc: Prism Burst (Scrappy + Prism Armor): Swellozma-Dawn's moves ignore immunities, and are super-effective on types that would normally be immune. This cannot be bypassed.
Notable moves: Boomburst, Moongeist Beam, Photon Geyser, Earth Power, U-Turn, Roost(?)
Role identification: Nothing resists all of Boomburst, Moongeist Beam, Photon Geyser, and Earth Power from this. Add good Special Attack and Speed, and you have a good attacker, simple as that.

Parents: Swellow + Necrozma-Ultra (from Dawn Wings)
Shared egg group: ULTRA
Offspring name: Swellozma-Ultra
New type: Normal/Dragon
New base stats: 78/146/58/146/58/173
New ability and desc: Neuroforce
Notable moves: no
Role identification: bad

It may seem like a wall at first, but don't be fooled...
Parents: Aegislash + Meloetta
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Aetta(-Aria)
New type: Ghost/Normal
New base stats: 80/63/133/89/159/75 (599) (+20 Defense, +20 Special Defense)
New ability and desc: Serene Stance (Stance Change + Serene Grace): As Aetta-Aria: Changes to Aetta-Blade before attacking. Enemies cannot land secondary effects.
Notable moves: Heal Bell? Calm Mind? also see Aetta-Blade
Role identification: For switching in.

Parents: Aegislash-Blade + Meloetta-Pirouette
Offspring name: Aetta-Blade
New type: Ghost/Fighting
New base stats: 80/75/89/133/63/159 (applies Pirouette then Blade in case you're wondering)
New ability and desc: Serene Stance: As Aetta-Blade: Changes to Aetta-Aria when using King's Shield or after using Relic Song. User's moves have their secondary effect chances doubled.
Notable moves: Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, King's Shield, Flash Cannon, Relic Song, Psychic, Psyshock, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Dazzling Gleam, Energy Ball
Role identification: Dangerous sweeper with great speed and an excellent offensive typing, as well as a more defensive form just in case. Sadly, Focus Blast is its best Fighting STAB, but it's still more than worth it.

Sample Set:

Aetta @ Fightinium Z / Life Orb
Ability: Serene Stance
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Calm Mind
- filler

New Subs:

Two Pokemon who explode. They are the perfect match.
Parents: Blacephalon, Electrode
Offspring name: Elecephalon
New type: Electric / Fire
New base stats:
56 / 88 / 61 / 135 (+20) / 79 / 148 (+20)
New ability and desc: After Boost (Aftermath + Beast Boost; If this Pokemon KOes an opponent or an opponent makes contact with this Pokemon, then this Pokemon gets Healed by 1/4 HP and it's highest stat gets raised by 1 stage)
Notable moves: Signal Beam, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Mind Blown, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Trick, Sucker Punch
Role identification: An attacker with some amazing stats and an awesome ability. #MindBlown

I will never give them up!
Parents: Simisage, Alolan Dugrtio
Offspring name: Simitrio-Sage
New type: Grass / Ground
New base stats:
65 / 109 / 71 / 84 / 77 / 115
New ability and desc: Grass Hair (Overgrow + Tangling Hair; The opponent's ability does not function when this Pokemon has HP left. This Pokemon's Speed and the power of moves not of the Grass-Type are Doubled. Grass-Type moves get 2.3* power)
Notable moves: Return, Low Kick, Superpower, Gunk Shot, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Shadow Claw, Iron Head, Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, Crunch, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Memento
Role identification:

I will never let them down!
Parents: Simisear, Alolan Dugrtio
Offspring name: Simitrio-Sear
New type: Fire / Ground
New base stats:
New ability and desc: Fire Hair (Blaze + Tangling Hair; The opponent's ability does not function when this Pokemon has HP left. This Pokemon's Speed and the power of moves not of the Fire-Type are Doubled. Fire-Type moves get 2.3* power)
Notable moves: Return, Low Kick, Superpower, Gunk Shot, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Shadow Claw, Iron Head, Fire Punch, Flare Blitz, Crunch, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Memento
Role identification:

What was that last line again?
Parents: Simipour, Alolan Dugrtio
Offspring name: Simitrio-Pour
New type: Water / Ground
New base stats:
New ability and desc: Water Hair (Torrent + Tangling Hair; The opponent's ability does not function when this Pokemon has HP left. This Pokemon's Speed and the power of moves not of the Water-Type are Doubled. Water-Type moves get 2.3* power)
Notable moves: Return, Low Kick, Superpower, Gunk Shot, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Shadow Claw, Iron Head, Waterfall, Ice Punch, Crunch, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Memento
Role identification:

Resubs:

Why do we not have any winning Grass/Rock fusions?
Parents: Kartana, Shuckle
Offspring name: Kartle
New type: Grass / Rock
New base stats:
59 (+20) / 115 (+20) / 180 / 34 / 130 / 57
New ability and desc: Contra Beast (Contrary + Beast Boost; When this Pokemon gets a KO, or one of it's stats is affected, All of this Pokemon's stats but the lowest stat get boosted by 1 stage)
Notable moves: Sacred Sword, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, X-Scissor, Gyro Ball, Leaf Blade, Knock Off, Synthesis, Stealth Rock, Sticky Web, Defog, Swords Dance, Rock Polish
Role identification: a great bulky mon for your team. It has quite a lot of coverage along with usable attack, a heavy amount of bulk, and a large pool of utility moves. Access to the two most important hazards in Stealth Rock and Sticky Web along with other utility such as Defog make this the immediate threat. It even has recovery in Synthesis, and can also boost its attack with Swords Dance

It looks like it's a Poison-Type but think again...
Parents: Salazzle, Naganadel
Offspring name: Salanadel
New type: Dragon / Fire
New base stats:
70 / 68 / 66 / 139 (+20) / 66 / 139 (+20)
New ability and desc: Corroded Beast (Corrosion + Beast Boost; Poison-Type attacks gain 1.5× power and ignore Steel-Type immunity. Boosts the Pokemon's highest stat when it nets a KO.)
Notable moves: Air Slash, Sludge Wave, Signal Beam, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, U-Turn
Role identification: It actually looks quite obvious.

Wow, I have two Salazzle fusions in a row...
Parents: Salazzle, Hydreigon
Shared egg group: Dragon
Offspring name: Saladreizon
New type: Poison / Dark
New base stats:
80 / 84 / 75 / 118 / 75 / 107
New ability and desc: Corroded Levitator (Levitate + Corrosion; Immune to moves of the Ground or Poison type. If hit by one, the opponent gets badly poisoned (ignoring immunities))
Notable moves: Hyper Voice, Focus Blast, Sludge Wave, Earth Power, U-Turn, Flash Cannon, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Surf, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot
Role identification:

Adaptability on a typing I think works
Parents: Shamin-Sky, Dragalge
Offspring name: Shaydrag
New type: Grass / Dragon
New base stats:
82 / 89 / 82 / 128 (+20) / 99 / 105 (+20)
New ability and desc: Serene Adaptability (Serene Grace + Adaptability; Both effects combined)
Notable moves: Focus Blast, Sludge Wave, Earth Power, Shadow Ball, Surf, Hydro Pump, Energy Ball, Seed Flare, Leaf Storm, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Dazzling Gleam
Role identification: Scary sweeper with Serene Grace boosted Seed Flare boosted by Adaptability. Also has STAB Draco Meteor. It will hit hard, but speed is kinda low, and Grass / Dragon is crap for defensive.
well, it's that time of finishing again.

The OP literally states to be creative! I think this whole submission knitpicking thing is super pointless. Taking creative liberty is completely fine imo
That rule has never changed. It's always been what you're saying it is lol. In fact, abilities have had the most strict rules. The only time it ever changed was in V3(after what, +300 pages of fusions) where Hidden Abilities became an option.
then why not just state it can be other elements of the ability than just its effect?

New subs:

Parents: Wishiwashi-School / Alomomola
Shared egg group: Water 2
Offspring name: Mishimashi-School
New type:

New base stats: 115 / 117 / 115 / 100 / 100 / 57 | BST: 604
New ability and desc: Regroup (Schooling + Regenerator) – The two abilities combined.
Notable moves: Earthquake, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Scald, U-turn, Aqua Jet, Bounce, Calm Mind, Healing Wish, Knock Off, Liquidation, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Wish
Role identification: Has decent bulk and attack but low speed. It can keep itself healthy and in School form with Wish and through switching out, which it can do with U-turn as well. It has decent coverage and also has priority in Aqua Jet, and Healing Wish can be used to heal another teammate.

Parents: Wishiwashi-Solo / Alomomola
Shared egg group: Water 2
Offspring name: Mishimashi-Solo
New type:

New base stats: 115 / 16 / 19 / 20 / 20 / 67 | BST: 257
New ability and desc: Regroup (Schooling + Regenerator) – The two abilities combined.
Notable moves: Same as above
Role identification: Switch out to take advantage of Regroup to recover 33% of its max HP, which is enough to return it to School form.

Parents: Salamence / Naganadel
Offspring name: Salnaga
New type:
/

New base stats: 84 / 124 / 76 / 138 / 76 / 110 | BST: 608 (+20 Atk, +20 SpA)
New ability and desc: Fear Beast (Intimidate + Beast Boost) – Lowers opponents’ highest non-HP stats by 1 stage upon being sent out. Increases this Pokemon’s highest stat when it knocks out a Pokemon.
Notable moves: Aqua Tail, Crunch, Defog, Draco Meteor, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Fire Blast, (Z-)Fly, Hydro Pump, Outrage, Roost, Stone Edge, Nasty Plot, Fell Stinger, Air Slash, Thunderbolt, Leech Life, Sludge Bomb, U-turn, Dark Pulse, Gunk Shot
Role identification: Fast with good mixed offenses, a wide movepool, and ways to boost with Nasty Plot and Dragon Dance. Somewhat frail, its ability weakens its opponents on switch-in and can give it free boosts. Its Mega, though…

Offspring name: Salnaga-Mega
New type:
/

New base stats: 84 / 134 / 126 / 148 / 86 / 130 | BST: 708
New ability and desc: Aerilate
Notable moves: Same as above, plus Double-Edge, Hyper Voice, Façade, Return
Role identification: High offensive stats with a great speed stat and greatly increased physical bulk. Aerilate also gives it access to stronger Flying-type STAB attacks.

Parents: Zeraora / Slurpuff
Offspring name: Zerpuff
New type:
/

New base stats: 85 / 116 / 80 / 93 / 77 / 127 | BST: 578 (+20 Atk, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Lightening Lighting (Volt Absorb + Unburden) – When this Pokemon consumes its held item, its speed is doubled. Also restores 25% of its max HP when hit by an Electric-type move or when consuming its held item.
Notable moves: Volt Switch, Plasma Fists, Close Combat, (Z-)Bounce, Fire Punch, Superpower, Knock Off, Drain Punch, Outrage, Throat Chop, Aromatherapy, Belly Drum, Play Rough, Wish
Role identification: Has a decent attack stat and a high speed stat along with good STAB moves in Plasma Fists and Play Rough and coverage in Fire Punch or Knock Off. It has access to Belly Drum and its ability makes it recover when it uses its held item, so using a Sitrus Berry would both double its speed and heal 50% of its max HP.

Parents: Magmortar / Beheeyem
Shared egg group: Human-like
Offspring name: Magmoyem
New type:
/

New base stats: 85 / 95 / 81 / 135 / 105 / 71 | BST: 572
New ability and desc: Fire Happy (Flame Body + Analytic) – If this Pokemon attacks last this turn, attack power increases by 30% and the Pokemon’s attack gains a 30% chance to burn.
Notable moves: Clear Smog, Fire Blast/Overheat, Focus Blast, Psychic/Psyshock, Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse, Energy Ball, Nasty Plot, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam
Role identification: High special attack with decent special bulk. Its speed is low, but that’s good since it increases the likelihood that its ability will activate. Nasty Plot increases its damage output significantly, and it has some good coverage moves like Energy Ball and Focus Blast.

Parents: Naganadel / Camerupt
Offspring name: Nagarupt
New type:
/

New base stats: 71 / 86 / 71 / 136 / 74 / 100 | BST: 538 (+20 SpA, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Solid Beast (Solid Rock + Beast Boost) – Damage from super effective moves is reduced by 25%. When hit by a super effective move or after knocking out an opponent, the Pokemon’s highest non-HP stat increases by 1 stage.
Notable moves: Earth Power, Eruption, Fire Blast, Flash Cannon, Rock Polish, Stealth Rock, Nasty Plot, Air Slash, Thunderbolt, Sludge Bomb/Wave, U-turn, Dark Pulse
Role identification: High special attack and solid speed tier, plus it has Nasty Plot and Rock Polish to increase them further. Good STAB moves backed by plenty of usable coverage moves makes it a serious threat to anything lacking a Ground-type attack. But wait until you see the Mega…

Offspring name: Nagarupt-Mega
New type:
/

New base stats: 71 / 106 / 101 / 176 / 104 / 80 | BST: 638
New ability and desc: Sheer Force
Notable moves: Same as above
Role identification: Huge special attack stat and decent bulk. Its speed is reduced but still good enough. Nasty Plot with Sheer Force-boosted Fire Blasts and Sludge Waves off that special attack will do obscene amounts of damage, as will most of its coverage moves.

Parents: Xatu / Thundurus-Therian
Offspring name: Xadurus-Therian
New type:
/

New base stats: 72 / 90 / 70 / 140 / 75 / 118 | BST: 565 (+20 SpA, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Thunder Shield (Magic Bounce + Volt Absorb) – This Pokemon bounces back non-attacking moves and Electric-type attacks and recovers up to 25% of its max HP when it does.
Notable moves: Air Slash, Dazzling Gleam, Defog, Foul Play, Giga Drain, Haze, Heat Wave, Psychic/Psyshock, Roost, Shadow Ball, U-turn, Wish, Dark Pulse, Flash Cannon, Focus Blast, Nasty Plot, Sludge Bomb/Wave, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch
Role identification: High special attack with good speed and a good defensive typing. Thunder Shield discourages non-Mold Breaker Pokemon from setting hazards, using status-inflicting moves, phasing it, and using any Electric-type attack. Nasty Plot allows it to set up and become more threatening.

Resubs:

Parents: Necrozma-Dusk-Mane / Arbok
Offspring name: Arbozma-Cobra-Hood
New type:
/

New base stats: 90 / 140 / 105 / 89 / 94 / 85 | BST: 603 (+12 HP, +7 Def, +14 Atk, +7 Spe)
New ability and desc: Super Armor (Prism Armor + Intimidate) – Reduces the power of super effective moves used against this Pokemon by 25%. If the user is hit by a super effective move, the attacker’s stat corresponding to the move type is lowered by 1 stage. (i.e., lowers Atk if the move was physical, lowers SpA if the move was special)
Notable moves: Aqua Tail, Coil, Crunch, Dragon Tail, Earthquake, Gunk Shot, Seed Bomb, Sucker Punch, Moonlight/Morning Sun, Photon Geyser, Stealth Rock, Brick Break, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Knock Off, Outrage, Sunsteel Strike, Swords Dance
Role identification: High attack stat with decent bulk and speed, with a wide movepool that includes Swords Dance, Photon Geyer, Sunsteel Strike, and Gunk Shot. Its ability can increase its longevity while punishing foes who use super effective attacks against it.

Offspring name: Arbozma-Ultra
New type:
/

New base stats: 90 / 150 / 75 / 150 / 75 / 137 | BST: 677
Notable moves: Same as above, plus Dark Pulse, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb/Wave, Power Gem, Stored Power, Flash Cannon, Earth Power, Dragon Pulse, Heat Wave
Role identification: Very fast with good mixed offenses and an even wider movepool. No longer gets STAB with Photon Geyser but it gets STAB Poison-type moves which is always nice against Fairies, and it gets coverage to hit Steel-types too. Somewhat frail however.

Parents: Necrozma-Dawn-Wings / Noctowl
Offspring name: Noctozma-Silent-Wings
New type:
/

New base stats: 100 / 81 / 79 / 140 / 130 / 73 | BST: 603 (+2 HP, +19 SpA, +19 SpD)
New ability and desc: Tinted Prism (Prism Armor + Tinted Lens) – Reduces the power of super effective and “not very effective” moves used against this Pokemon by 25%. Doubles the power of this Pokemon’s “not very effective” moves. This ability cannot be bypassed.
Notable moves: Air Slash, Moonblast, Roost, Mirror Move, Defog, Hurricane, Heat Wave, Power Gem, Photon Geyser, Stealth Rock, Psyshock, Calm Mind, Flash Cannon, Dark Pulse, Earth Power, Dragon Pulse, Moongeist Beam
Role identification: High special attack and special bulk. Has access to Hurricane, Photon Geyser, and reliable recovery, plus Calm Mind for setting up. Its ability allows it to switch into “not very effective” attacks with ease as well as making it more resilient against super effective attacks. It can also just spam its STAB moves more easily since 1/2 “not very effective” moves now deal the equivalent of neutral damage.

Offspring name: Noctozma-Ultra
New type:
/

New base stats: 100 / 150 / 100 / 150 / 100 / 125 | BST: 725
Notable moves: Same as above, plus Earthquake, Brick Break, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Iron Head, Knock Off, Outrage
Role identification: Look at that BST! Has a good speed tier with usable bulk and reliable recovery along with good offenses.
It is that time again, isn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)