Smogon Flash Game Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont find joy from cheating... and i dont cheat V.v
some people cheat for the praise and attention
Everyone who is winning are people that I think are trustworthy, and i saw Silver610 get the score so I think i can trust that, as for Mekkah, Jabba, and the other person currently winning I don't think they or most people would stoop low enough to cheat in a flash game tournament in Smogon.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
surprising twist in the flash game tournament.

are dark-war-cloud's allegations legitimate, unlike one of the scores?

find out next week on dark-war-cloud is a fucking idiot and has a shitty username.

Are you really this stupid or is there more to come? Obviously we're not going to give you recorded proof or something since you're the only one who is accusing (yes, you are, don't even try to deny it), but even if we were going to then you could still give us some moviemakeredit shit.

It's been said in the sign-up thread and the first few rounds: if you're not gonna play fair then don't bother. It's a Flash Game Tournament, not a Photoshop one. I can't but trust the users that have signed up. Except I wouldn't trust you if you did, because you seem to have considered the idea.

Get the fuck out. Also making Round 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)