Gen 2 So...

How come Suicune gets its own version? Anyone ever stop to think about Raikou and Entei?! I THINK NOT! *turns back on Nintendo and Gamefreak*

How come Suicune gets its own version? Anyone ever stop to think about Raikou and Entei?! I THINK NOT! *turns back on Nintendo and Gamefreak*

Cause Entei is trashy and Raikou doen't look as cool. Plus they called it Crystal.

What about a version for the almighty Tyranitar!?

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Cause Entei is trashy and Raikou doen't look as cool. Plus they called it Crystal.
They really improved Raikou's sprite in Crystal, and Entei is far from being trashy!

Okay, this forum really needs a good discussion to bring it back to life. .-.

That would make sense. There would be a double game release and they would both be based on the dogs that are missing. I do not have any idea on what the name could be.

Yes, that would be good. The game would probably not have the antagonist trying to take over the world with a legendary. Up to GSC none of the villians did that. It seems to be a new trend. Or they could change the story line to work like Entei makes volcanoes erupt and you have to stop it.

Yes, that would be good. The game would probably not have the antagonist trying to take over the world with a legendary. Up to GSC none of the villians did that. It seems to be a new trend. Or they could change the story line to work like Entei makes volcanoes erupt and you have to stop it.
Or raikou makes massive thunderstorms.

Something like this:

A splinter cell from team galactic and team rocket team up to make a new team. Then like evrey other game they go after a legendary, probley ho-oh or lugia. Then raikou, entei and suicune try to stop them. They have a battle but they damage ether entei or raikou depending on the version while the other two get away and then the injured one gets enraged and starts attack the reigion causing massive thunderstorms/eruptions. The hero has to stop him by catching raikou/entei and suicune then going to ho-oh/lugia with them in your party, ho-oh/lugia with then fly off and stop entei/raikou but get injured. Then the team gets ho-oh/lugia and tries to control them. You then have to find its opposite of the injured bird and catch entei/raikou then finish off the with the bird flying off all evil like in XD then you have to battle and catch it.

Or something like that =p

Pretty good idea you have there. I do not know what GF is planning to do. They never bring back an old team, they just make a new one. It would be interesting to see a recreation of an old team or a combination, just like the original GSC.

I just realised something. Lighting is usually a white bolt (Kinda... silverish?) and fire has quite similar colour to gold :O

Perhaps there could be a dual mascot thing per game here. Entei + Ho=Oh and Raikou + Lugia. Rainbow=sunshine and that goes with fire. Rainstorms go with thunder bolts.

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I think they're going to come back and redo some older generations like LeafGreen and FireRed. =\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)