Saw Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 Mafia, 20 Lustful

We've got a better chance of hitting a Mafia, so we may aswell...

Lynch Bioshock
That logic is flawed.. Monkfish could be mafia just like me.

Anyway just to save you all trouble, I am changing my vote to lynch myself. FYI: I am a lustful, so it is now going to be 22 mafia vs. 19 lustful.

Lynch BIOSHOCK

EDIT: Also, I would post a screenshot of Obi's pm, but that would be just like bot-posting which is against the rules.

[Obi] Do not copy + paste anything I send you in PM (in other words, what I send you the first night, for most of you). The exceptions to this would be all members of both mafia (they can copy and paste only to each other) and anyone I expressly allowed to do so in PM.

So you should vote me because I like the art that M0nkfhsih produces? Anyway I am not the only other option, because last time I checked there were another 40 people playing this game.

Edit: Lord_Sunday, I could easily have been mafia if Obi had chosen so. Also, I thought it would be better to at least admit that there is a possibility of being mafia, then just saying NONONONONO I CANT BE MAFIA, DAT IS IMPOSSIBLE..

However in this case I am not mafia, whether everyone else chooses to believe it is their decision. Voting me out could be a costly decision in the long run (for the lustful).

Anyway If you don't believe me and still want to lynch me then fine. My true colors will be revealed when I am dead.

The door of darkness has opened!

Lynch Bioshock

In any case, we don't know if you are lying or not. :|
Actually, I am not for this random lynching. I would much rather not lynch at all, but just to speed things up, I am jumping on the bandwagon. It doesn't look like anyone will change their lynch anyway.

So you should vote me because I like the art that M0nkfhsih produces? Anyway I am not the only other option, because last time I checked there were another 40 people playing this game.

Edit: Lord_Sunday, I could easily have been mafia if Obi had chosen so. Also, I thought it would be better to at least admit that there is a possibility of being mafia, then just saying NONONONONO I CANT BE MAFIA, DAT IS IMPOSSIBLE..

However in this case I am not mafia, whether everyone else chooses to believe it is their decision. Voting me out could be a costly decision in the long run (for the lustful).

Anyway If you don't believe me and still want to lynch me then fine. My true colors will be revealed when I am dead.

The door of darkness has opened!
Does this post sound rather wrathful to anyone else?

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lynch Bioshock
At this stage in the game we know very little. Boldness now will give us a better idea later in the game.

EDIT: and because I am forced to play Bioshock in Medium/Low graphics, it's like having sex with no feeling below the waist

Maybe it is! MUHAHAHAHA (no, but I am really a lustfull)

But just to speed things up, please lynch me. I want the day over sooner because I know that I have no chance of surviving, and at least it will be interesting if the game goes by faster.

Anyway now that I am over the whole thing I really don't care if you lynch me or not.

I'd be suspicious about people who cast lynch votes on the first turn.

I'm not voting.

Cookie has a point about boldness, but remember, the wrathful and the other ones don't mind voting anyone else off.

Me? Not really, but I realize when the situation is hopeless, and I figure I should just accept it.

I do have a very slim chance, but that requires the people who haven't voted yet to vote for Monkfish... but most people prefer to keep M0nkfish > Me

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
lol haha gorm got bioshock lynched for that. well, both of them are random guesses so id rather get someone newer out instead of someone who already has mafia experience so lynch bioshock.

Does anyone else think that if the Lustful already start in the minority AND are unable to communicate reliably that we really need some massive superpower to make up for it? I mean, you could bring up the fact that there's two mafia's fighting each other, but I still don't think that's enough to cancel out how much the Wrathful and the others have over us.

That said, excuse my horrible taste in music.

np: Good Charlotte - I Just Wanna Live

Obviously people are afraid of claiming them because they aren't sure if they're going to be safe during the night, seeing as we don't even know if there's a bodyguard and they don't know if the bodyguard wants to protect them. Plus Obi warned everyone not to give away their roles too quickly.

@ Bioshock:

Seriously, relax dude. It's mafia, people will bandwagon people. There's no need to make a scene, I've gone out the same way many times; it's just part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)