CAP 1 Smogon's First "Create a Pokemon": Poll 9

What will be the type of our custom move?

• Physical

Votes: 105 58.0%
  • Special

Votes: 39 21.5%
  • Support

Votes: 37 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Lord Sunday, please stop taking credit for my name. You seem to do alot of that, so I would like it if you would stop.
Your name? I was the one who brought Aufies to the table as an option to use in the name. I came up with Aufylus. All you did was say
Anyways, a mix of Dorylus and Aufeis appeals to me. Not sure how to do it though. We could pull a DJ Jesus and make a himillountain out of it though.
I worked out "How to do it", putting them together and coming up with Aufylus. I am not taking credit for anyone elses work. Please stop smearing my good name.

Thanks, though I have to say, I hate it when I spam my own thread.

dark-war-cloud: How did you upload your avatar as your avatar? Isn't it too big? That's the problem I'm coming up against at the moment.
you might have too many bytes on it. try lowering the number of frames or something like that. and make sure it is in the limits. and try to make the image smaller.. just pm me the frames i can fix it probably.

Your name? I was the one who brought Aufies to the table as an option to use in the name. I came up with Aufylus. All you did was say

I worked out "How to do it", putting them together and coming up with Aufylus. I am not taking credit for anyone elses work. Please stop smearing my good name.

No, you came up with Auflus. I added the y and made it Aufylus. I don't mind if you put your name there, but put mine also, we each did an equal amount of work.

Anyways, we need another poll. This one has worn itself out.

Lol, it doesn't matter, but I voted Special. I say its name should be Mantects (Mantis+Insects) Instead of s, I put t.

Sunday

No, you came up with Auflus. I added the y and made it Aufylus. I don't mind if you put your name there, but put mine also, we each did an equal amount of work.

Anyways, we need another poll. This one has worn itself out.
Sounds fair to me.

Also, I agree we need another poll. Voting on the name seems the next thing to do as we've got quite a few options out there and easily enough for a poll.

Cooper, please put my name in the name poll =3

And thanks, DWC. Sunday, what do you think of my name?

EDIT: Plus it sounds cool with the items: "ChoiSycle", "SpecSycle", "ScarfSycle"

lol

Sunday

I like heaps of the names, yours included. That's why I think we should be allowed to chose multiple options in the name poll.

Lawman, I added yours to my post last page that Cooper is referencing from when he makes the name poll.

Aufylus? How the hell do you pronounce that, "Awful-lus"?

EDIT: Sunday, its pronounced "Sickle-ant", but its supposed to be "icicle+ant" =X

ow-ful-us or something along those lines. but we could also consider our pokemon a termite, so termice? or something around that area could be a name?

Termites dont fly though =X

Maybe a termite prevo? lol
oh yes absolutely... i didn't think of that...
we definately need to discuss a prevo. i think we should use a termite prevo. it should be just a small bug like thing, no ice arms, only an ice abdomen as our creation has. oh just made me think of something... this pokemon needs poison sting, i would use it on his set definately.

=X

I dont normally read people's sigs, so I'm so terribly sorry D=

Please forgive me, I meant no insult to your brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)