Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second body was that of Hipmonlee*, the cause of death was yet again hard to determine, but things did seem a little off colour. As Kira stepped closer, one of Hipomonlee's Pokéballs burst open, and out sprang a Persian, had this happened once before? After further investigation, it was obvious that Hipmonlee was Giovanni, leader of Team Rocket!

Off color could be a hint to someones name (bluekirby, or greenpikachu). It could be another clue... but I think COH is our next bandwagon if COF turns out to be mafia since he tried to defend him.

I dont think it is right either, but it is the best lead we have. If that doesnt work then I say Zenigame because he voted first for no reason, which is suspicious.

If not Zenigame, then COTH if ControllerOfFlames is mafia (because COH would try to defend his mafia brethren since mafia are allowed to communicate via PM and would be able to learn who the other members are)

If COF is innocent then I say BlueKirby, or GreenPikcahu to follow up on Hipmonlee's clue..

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Off color could be a hint to someones name (bluekirby, or greenpikachu). It could be another clue... but I think COH is our next bandwagon if COF turns out to be mafia since he tried to defend him.
You'll also note that I was used as an example investigating Doomsday's body. If that was meant to be a clue, why would my name come up as well? That would be way too easy to link me to the killing. I seriously doubt that Havak would make it that obvious for any killing. Like I said before anyway, I'm a Pokemon Trainer.

For the time being, Lynch ControllerOfFlames.

Ok, I didn't suspect you much anyway.. In that case then only GreenPikachu fits into the color clue... And a green pikachu would be off color since pikachu are normally yellow!

I think we found the next person to lynch!

Edit: It fits in perfectly with what Havak said.... and I will most likely die if I am on the right track since mafia will want to keep me quiet. Fortunately I am just a pokemon trainer so it's not like we will lose someone important.

Ok, I didn't suspect you much anyway.. In that case then only GreenPikachu fits into the color clue... And a green pikachu would be off color since pikachu are normally yellow!

I think we found the next person to lynch!
id rather lynch zenigame---> cardsoftheheart if no other evidence shows up

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
i doubt that was the "clue" havak was dropping. if CoF is a mafia member i think that covers it. i doubt havak would be stupid enough to drop a hint THAT obvious, lol.

i think CotH is pretty suspect for dragging his feet. i mean, he could have just not posted and it would have been fine, but the fact that he made so many posts trying to defend CoH is really fishy.

Hahaha, CoF even has a target on his ava.
Well, this vote seems pretty much over, as it's almost certain (unless a whole bunhc of people randomly change their vote).
I'll bandwagon after school.

i doubt that was the "clue" havak was dropping. if CoF is a mafia member i think that covers it. i doubt havak would be stupid enough to drop a hint THAT obvious, lol.

i think CotH is pretty suspect for dragging his feet. i mean, he could have just not posted and it would have been fine, but the fact that he made so many posts trying to defend CoH is really fishy.

Fair enough... in that case our next lynch should be Zenigame or COH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)