CAP 2 Smogon "Create a Pokemon" Part Deux: Poll 1a

What should the base type of our new Pokemon be?

• Ghost

Votes: 86 41.1%
  • Fire

Votes: 32 15.3%
  • Grass

Votes: 74 35.4%
  • Dark

Votes: 17 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Ghost, Fire, Grass and Dark. They won the last poll. This poll is to decide the best of them. The one with the most votes becomes the base type of our next Pokemon.

Not to much to say, but keep in mind this. The winner of this poll moves onto the next one. There it is pair with all types it is already not paired with, plus a pure type option. So, you are basically voting for all the type combos possible with that type. So if you wanted a Water-type, Fire and Ghost are options you can choose to bring Water back. I'll list the type combos for the lazy and ignorant.

Ghost (10):
Ghost
Ghost/Normal
Ghost/Fire
Ghost/Water
Ghost/Grass
Ghost/Fight
Ghost/Ground
Ghost/Psychic
Ghost/Rock
Ghost/Steel

Fire (10)
Fire
Fire/Normal
Fire/Water
Fire/Electric
Fire/Grass
Fire/Ice
Fire/Poison
Fire/Psychic
Fire/Bug
Fire/Ghost

Grass (6):
Grass
Grass/Normal
Grass/Fire
Grass/Electric
Grass/Ghost
Grass/Steel

Dark (8):
Dark
Dark/Normal
Dark/Electric
Dark/Fight
Dark/Ground
Dark/Psychic
Dark/Bug
Dark/Steel

GO GO VOTE!

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
GRASS!!!

*waits for poll*

EDIT: Cradily and Lileep are rock / Grass types BTW.

Grass.

Ghost / Normal is too dangerous for me. However, grass is an awesome type with plenty of innovation out there left. IIRC, there is no grass pokemon that is a tree for example. (Sudowoodo does not count)

because it got 13% of the votes last time?

Hm... try paying attention and not just gunning for a broken ghost?
no I know that, I was asking why grass was way ahead of ghost when ghost was clearly leading in the last poll

He means why has it got over half the votes all of a sudden, hyra.

lol, last poll had Ground in the lead for 5 seconds. This poll I'm being more judgmental. Voting for which ever turns out to be second to Ghost in an attempt to overthrow it.

Grass / Steel seems like the best idea for a pokemon I've ever heard. Its pretty much a contradiction to the classical elements. (Easy way to remember classic elements, its Captain Planet, with "Aether" instead of heart. :-p)

lol, dont feel bad. i forgot about ttar. not cradily though.
anyway, went with grass cuz its a hella cool type. and cuz we need more attacking grass types.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Dark/Fighting would be sweet, but doesn't stand a chance. I voted Ghost because I already started thinking of Ghost concepts during the last poll.

Voted Ghost. I can see Water/Ghost being a great Sp. Sweeper, Ghost/Fighting or Ghost/Steel would make great Tanks, and I'd love to see a Physical Ghost/Normal, STABBed Return and Shadow Sneak/Shadow, Punch (though I can see making his custom move a physical ghost one with about 95+ power) would be dominating. Would've voted Dark just for a Dark/Electric type but it'll lose in the end.

ghost/normal would be neat. I'm trying to think what kind of critter/monster would be cool for that.

Maybe a lynx? I don't know why but this guy looks rather ghostly to me. Maybe the eyes.

Fuck Ghost type....really.

Every single Ghost poke except for Gastly is UU and above, we just got a 2 Ghost walls (Duskinor and Spiritomb), a Ghost sweeper (Mismagus), a Ghost Uber (two f you count the fact that 90% of Arceus are Ghost type) as well as Froslass, Rotom, and, Drifblim.

I mean come fucking on. WE NEED BITCH'N GRASS POKE.

Hyra, don't go with Ghost, its not something we would need.

i say ghost.
i dont care if we have alot of ghosts. we dont have enough multityped ghosts. grass types have the MOST combinations done according to the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)