Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gormenghasts infallible 'evil mafia guy' sense ruins another team rocket plot...

So, why do you think Havak wrote 'back' in italics? It hardly seems like an accident, I sense a hidden meaning...

Sorry I haven't been here guys. I've been really sick, and am pretty much unable to get on the computer for most of the day. As soon as I can, I'll become more active in this.

Hmmm, it seems to me that rather then make clues less obvious, Havak is instead making them more vague, if 'back' even is a clue (it is a lynching after all, but since zenigame was rocket, maybe it is a clue to another rocket member). I mean, 'back'... back where? back when? back from what? (back to the future!)...

This is a really random guess but maybe he means the person before Zenigame on the list... I mean imagine that everyone on the list was standing in a line. The person before Zenigame would be in back of him...

I highly doubt this though, but it could be possible. We might need to rely on Gorm's luck again.

In that case then Venom once again comes to mind with the poison clue.

Ugh, I wish I could PM gorm and ask him something.

Gorm seems to be purposely drawing attention to himself.. Why would you ask the mafia not to kill you over two times? IMO Gorm might actually be the BPV. Since he would be immune to mafia kills, he could possibly be trying to lure the mafia to kill him... he would be immune to this however, effectively wasting at least one of the mafia's kills.

This seems like an elaborate strategy so I am sorry if I blew it for you gorm... Either way if you are BPV you are better off admitting it. The mafia wouldn't be able to kill you, and anyone who voted to lynch you would immediately be suspicious. The mafia wouldn't be able to lynch you out or kill you making it an easy win for us.

Although he could simply be trying to use reverse psychology...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)