Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but we obviously wouldn't lynch him. Anyone who did try to lynch him would basically be outing himself as mafia. This basically ensures that the mafia wouldn't be able to vote him out or kill him.... we would have an invincible ally and we would automatically win. Unless of course we started losing enough numbers to give mafia majority vote... but since the game has been going fine so far I doubt that will happen.

True... I really hope I didn't blow Gorm's whole plan. But then again, it would only work for one night before the mafia started suspecting him as BPV, so it's not a game changing thing. Still Gorm could just be using reverse psychology to fill the mafia with doubt, and if thats the case then I probably filled them with even more doubt.

if gorm were the bulletproof vest then he would want the mafia to target him so that they would lose one of their kills. I kinda thought that he just wanted to alert the bodyguard to protect him

That is what I said Jimbob. It seemed almost like he was begging them to kill them by saying "Dont kill me" every two seconds...

He could want the bg to protect him but then couldn't he just have said "BG protect" or something to that extent?

That is what I said Jimbob. It seemed almost like he was begging them to kill them by saying "Dont kill me" every two seconds...

He could want the bg to protect him but then couldn't he just have said "BG protect" or something to that extent?
heh sorry I guess I need to read your posts more since this is like the second or third time I've said something you already explained

Erm. Gorm could be a mafian (remember, two mafia teams...), can we not start predicting people to possibly be BPV yet thanks. In fact, I don't there is anyone alive atm who we can be sure of.

also since I am paranoid I as usual predict I am going to die tonight

geez, all these clues are adding an extra huge dose of paranoia to mafia. I must admit, this game feels more intense then the others.
possibly because mafia signups now fill up in a short amount of time and people don't want to die early (as it'll be harder to get into them now). Or I am making this game paranoid by taking the internet very seriously

Upon consideration, probably the latter ;[

dynamo why do you sound so offended that we made an assumption that someone was BPV? This is a game of limited information. Assumptions and predictions (things you dont want us to do), are the only methods we have of lynching mafia.

dynamo why do you sound so offended that we made an assumption that someone was BPV? This is a game of limited information. Assumptions and predictions (things you dont want us to do), are the only methods we have of lynching mafia.
sorry if I sounded offended. Just trying to tell you that you were inviting someone to claim they're bpv when they might not be and lose us a lot

sorry if I sounded offended. Just trying to tell you that you were inviting someone to claim they're bpv when they might not be and lose us a lot
I wasn't inviting anyone since we have already determined that the two most likely to be BPV are Isy and Gorm... if some random person said, NO I AM BPV! then they would immediately fall under suspicion for not announcing it sooner in the game .

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Trainers awake to three bodies this time.

The first was that of Venom, who had been burned to death. This time there were 2 Red-ish Scales left behind, after further inspection it was determined that Venom was a Team Galactic Grunt.

The second body was that of Kira, there was the number "One Hundred" cut into her face and it seemed as if a bolt of lightning had taken her down. There was also a piece of fudge and a mint left on her body. The Trainers discovered that Kira was actually Nurse Joy, fighting on the side of the Trainers to defeat the evil forces.

Nurse Joy was a kind of Bodyguard, able to stop allies dying by healing them if they were targetted.

The third body was that of Retro 0range, all 4 of his limbs had been detatched from his body. The numbers 92732 were printed across his forehead, along with a few other messages scraped into the dirt. Reading "Make the link", "MrD" & "go.php?n=". About 5 metres away from the body, there was a Nintendo DS in his detatched hands and there was also this logo left on a small card next to him:

After further inspection it was determined that Retro 0range was a Pokémon Ranger, fighting against the evil forces. His powers were that he was able to investigate another member every 3 nights, as well as protect himself every 3 nights, but never both on the same night.

The Evil forces of Team Rocket and Galactic had finally made some kills, and good ones at that. Taking down two of the better Trainers, but another Galactic was down, at least.

Night 3 Ends, Day 3 Begins.

Oh fuck ._.

Well, lots of clues to work with this time around at least. But after that night, im worried that figuring these out could lead to more kills for the mafia.

More red-ish scales... They have appeared at both a rocket, and a galactic murder, so I doubt if it is a 'calling card' of a certain mafia, maybe a werewolf type role, where at each murder, it drops red scales?

I would also like to point out that (since i was a suspect the first time and i am very likely to be a suspect again this time) in my avatar there are what you could call red-ish scales (although i think that is stretching it). The reason I am saying this is so that someone doesn't come along down the line and say "look at shiney's avatar, lynch shiney" and i end up one dead pokemon trainer.

We had suspected venom for Mekkahs murder, and now we know. But Havak says 'make the link' again. It's obviously a weblink, but i can't make it work, and I don't know what the logo means (I think it is the back/forward button in internet explorer, but I don't use IE so i'm not sure)

As for Kiras murder, 100, mint, fudge and looking like having been struck by lightning are the clues...

I wasn't inviting anyone since we have already determined that the two most likely to be BPV are Isy and Gorm... if some random person said, NO I AM BPV! then they would immediately fall under suspicion for not announcing it sooner in the game .
unfortunately Kira is dead now, but I'm going to address this to everyone. Saying "oh this dude may be BPV, and if he is he might as well say it" IS inviting someone who we don't know the allegiance of to say they're BPV. If you are reading this btw Kira, I wasn't talking about "some random person", I was talking about Gorm himself. Not claiming you're maf Gorm, just want to clear this up.

Anyhow, the mafia seems to have made up a little for its losses by killing 2 special roles =[ The red scales return, and it seems Havak is piecing together the two previous clues of "link" and "back" for us. No idea what it could point to.

Oh and let's be careful about what clue we're trying to solve here... There is probably at werewolf esque person at work, but don't rule out the possibility of a vigilante.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
We had suspected venom for Mekkahs murder, and now we know.

actually, no we don't. Venom and Mekkah both turned out to be Galactic. So either Havak's clues were wrong, or we were on the wrong track when we linked Venom to Mekkah's death clue.

Also, assuming Havak's clues are accurate, both a Rocket and Galactic had a red scale next to them right? So, that must mean a wolf/vigilante claimed those. Did we get anywhere with that discussion? I think I remember someone mentioning that it might not be a "red scale" in the pokemon sense, but a "scale" in the law/justice sense.

these clues are getting more and more intriguing though.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
link, MrD, go.php?n=, the internet browser back button, 92732. Surely all of these would lead to...

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=92732

Which features Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright. Lord_Sunday has an avatar with a silhouette of Phoenix Wright upside down with an iPod.

Edit: Also, Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright is a Nintendo DS game.

And a screenshot before he changes anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)