Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you are mafia. And role blockers take priority over kills. If everything goes according to plan, the role blocker will block you and then someone else will kill you. Essentially disabling a kill then killing you.

Oh and just something else... What evidence is there to suggest that the role blocker has not been blocking innocents? Even if we add up the amount of mafia and then compare it to the amount of not just special role people on the good side but the good side in general... I believe there are still more people on the trainer's side.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
That was because I killed him Sanajy XD
I believe you are mafia. And role blockers take priority over kills. If everything goes according to plan, the role blocker will block you and then someone else will kill you. Essentially disabling a kill then killing you.

Oh and just something else... What evidence is there to suggest that the role blocker has not been blocking innocents? Even if we add up the amount of mafia and then compare it to the amount of not just special role people on the good side but the good side in general... I believe there are still more people on the trainer's side.
So basicly, you aim to waste the role blockers move to kill me? Does it not seem as if am dead enough already? One of the Mafia factions are already going to kill my anyway, unless the BG will protect me (if one even still exists).

But I would like the person with the ability to block to wiegh up the consequences of their actions first.

Situation one: I am Mafia, the llocker blockes me. my mafia faction loses one kill and the other Mafia faction kills me.

You don't exactly gain much do you?

Situation two: I am Lance. The Pokemon Trainers lose one nighttime kill. The Pokemon Trainers potentially lose two night time kills. I lose the ability to PROVE that I am Lance.

Long story short. If the role blocker wants to give me the chance to prove that I am Lance then please do not block me. I am going to announce who i will kill when night comes. In the morning if the blocker has not blocked then the person who I have stated will appear dead with a Scale on them. This will prove once and for all that I am Lance.

This is better than an episode of House combined with an episode of Scrubs combined with an episode of CSI with maybe some Degrassi but without the pussyness.

Hurry up Havak I want Sunday to announce his kill!

EDIT: Yeah but role blocking has priority over kills, meaning if someone blocked COTH then they should have blocked his mafia's kill for the night.

um, if you announce who you're gonna kill and you're mafia, you can just tell the mafia leader to kill whoever you said you were gonna kill, and we would get nowhere (unless you kill another mafia, in which case another mafia will be dead but we still won't have any idea whether you are good or evil)

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
um, if you announce who you're gonna kill and you're mafia, you can just tell the mafia leader to kill whoever you said you were gonna kill, and we would get nowhere (unless you kill another mafia, in which case another mafia will be dead but we still won't have any idea whether you are good or evil)
Actually, we can check if the person he announces has a red-ish scale.

That was because I killed him Sanajy XD

So basicly, you aim to waste the role blockers move to kill me? Does it not seem as if am dead enough already? One of the Mafia factions are already going to kill my anyway, unless the BG will protect me (if one even still exists).

But I would like the person with the ability to block to wiegh up the consequences of their actions first.
r
Situation one: I am Mafia, the llocker blockes me. my mafia faction loses one kill and the other Mafia faction kills me.

The trainers keep one more of their own alive while the other mafia is busy enough to kill you. Also, the real vigilante kills someone also.

You don't exactly gain much do you?

Situation two: I am Lance. The Pokemon Trainers lose one nighttime kill. The Pokemon Trainers potentially lose two night time kills. I lose the ability to PROVE that I am Lance.

Long story short. If the role blocker wants to give me the chance to prove that I am Lance then please do not block me. I am going to announce who i will kill when night comes. In the morning if the blocker has not blocked then the person who I have stated will appear dead with a Scale on them. This will prove once and for all that I am Lance.

You are not Lance. No clues lead you to be Lance and there are even clues that lead you to be mafia instead
Role blocker, please do some justice and block Lord_Sunday.

this thread has turned into a giant pile of crap because of all this bloody arguing, judging by what ive seen lord sunday's oging to die tonight anyway so why can't everybody just shut up ._.

Pidge

('◇')
Arguments are the essence of mafia, I just want the role blocker to choose the right person. L_S can't prove he is innocent anyways unless he tells us who he will kill.

Pidge

('◇')
Alright, there's no reason to choose me, btw. If you are proven to be innocent, I'll leave you alone and you won't have to deal with me. No clues lead to me at all and I'd suggest someone else to kill for the betterment of the Pokemon Trainers.

So basicly, you aim to waste the role blockers move to kill me?
The role blocker has no part in killing you. Just negating the mafia's kill before having someone kill you. Not a waste.

Long story short. We should not listen to this because you will be killed anyway, and will know if you are Lance. Which I am pretty sure you're not.

Oh to whoever said "stop arguing" arguing is the point of the game =] just trying to prevent a mafia kill here

Sunday

Whatever. As long as my death isn't sudden. There's a whole boatload of information I have that will help the Trainers that I still need to say.

Whatever. As long as my death isn't sudden. There's a whole boatload of information I have that will help the Trainers that I still need to say.
DW, Havak was probably getting pissed at some bar and now is currently on a hangover, it's not even night yet lol

also tbh I think you should speak now about this information. If you keep saying this kinda stuff but not actually posting it I am inclined to suspect you even more of being mafia =\

Sunday

The closer my actualy post is to my death the less people will skip over it due to tl'dr. Basicly it's just that there's a very malleable blocker out there. Pidgeot should by lynched (if I don't get him first). Sanjay is the most trainer-iest trainer alive. The hints do not always refer to the person who did the actual killing of the body the hints were found on. Shiny, Blue Kirby and Green Pikachu are still suspect from the "off colour" hint.

The closer my actualy post is to my death the less people will skip over it due to tl'dr. Basicly it's just that there's a very malleable blocker out there. Pidgeot should by lynched (if I don't get him first). Sanjay is the most trainer-iest trainer alive. The hints do not always refer to the person who did the actual killing of the body the hints were found on. Shiny, Blue Kirby and Green Pikachu are still suspect from the "off colour" hint.
what off colour hint? If you mean the scales, haven't you been saying they point to lance who you have been claiming you are for several pages?

Ah, sorry. Forgot about the first night. If GTS turns out to be innocent, although some suspicion will fall on me, I think I know someone else it could lead to. Oh and I am not blaming you for Hip's death, don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)