Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, isn't that good? I mean... if LS is really a rocket, and he kills off the galatics, the trainers still win.
If he really really is a viligante, then... well?
No. it is not good, because we still need to kill off the rockets as well .__. and we have stated why he is not vigilante. I'm 99% sure (never say never in mafia).

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay I'll make this short and sweet.

The trainers crowded around GTS, who was suspected to be evil scum. Sanjay120 released a herd of Tauros which quickly stomped him to death, and after further inspection it was determined that GTS was a Team Rocket Grunt.

The trainers were right again, and things were still looking up!

Day 3 Ends, Night 4 Begins!

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
well considering sanjay120 has a herd of tauros i'd say he's clean since evil people don't tend to have herds of pokemon

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Requesting role blocker to use some sence and at least give me the chance to prove my innocence.

Hi guys, I'm going to die!

When I do, please kill the following people for me:

Pidgeot
Lawman
if not Lawman then Judgement
Probably Lawman.

I've now come to realise that the clues DO actually link directly back to the person who did the killing! Haha, Pidgeot totally misenterpreted that clue! If you'll recall, Phoenix Wright is an Attourney. A "lawman" if you will.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Requesting role blocker to use some sence and at least give me the chance to prove my innocence.

Hi guys, I'm going to die!

When I do, please kill the following people for me:

Pidgeot
Lawman
if not Lawman then Judgement
Probably Lawman.

I've now come to realise that the clues DO actually link directly back to the person who did the killing! Haha, Pidgeot totally misenterpreted that clue! If you'll recall, Phoenix Wright is an Attourney. A "lawman" if you will.
Wow you could of just said that earlier. :| So it's either you or Lawman...Or both...

There are no clues linking me to mafia, so if you are annoyed by me:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=1282

Otherwise, fuck you. Sanjay is working with Sunday apparently, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)