CAP 2 Smogon "Create a Pokemon" Part Deux: Poll 2a

What should the type of our new Pokemon be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, typing poll, round 2.

Winners from last poll are Ghost/Fire, Ghost/Grass, Ghost/Fight, Ghost/Normal, and with a last minute surprise Ghost/Steel. There will be a third poll, so the purpose of this poll is to decide the top 2 for the next poll.

There's really not much to say.

Oh yah, if you want Levitate to be option later, start persuading me now.

Well here it is.

I'm debating between what to vote for. Steel, Normal, and Fighting all appeal to me. I'll probably vote for which ever has the best chance of beating the other two.

Yay, I was the first one to vote =3

I voted Ghost/Fire, just becuase it seems like it can be a really unique pokemon.

Personally I'm cool if Ghost/Steel doesn't get Leviate if either it's stats and/or appearance doesn't justify it but if one or both does then Leviate should be an opition for it.

Awww. No more Ghost/Water :[ Booo. Anyways, I was to first to vote Ghost/Fighting in those poll. What happened to all of those fans that were all gung-ho about it in the first polls?

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
I still believe Ghost/Grass has a lot of potential, but Ghost/Normal is great, too, as I feel leaving the grass typing to dominate the next poll would be a good idea!

I voted Ghost/Normal.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I'm going to hold off on my vote for a bit, just to think my decision out thoroughly. I love how whatever was the idea causing the winner to win now leads to it being in last. (Pushing for Ghost/Steel in the first thread, ended lowest of the current five in the second thread, Ghost / Fighting being first is in last at the time of this edit. Both of with I did art ideas of. Great for my esteem.)

Bull of Heaven

I voted Steel again. It's good to know that my vote wasn't wasted last time, when I almost voted Ground.

I still don't want Ghost/Normal.

sandman

Bum bum bum bum
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ghost/Normal would be such a cool type with immunity to the common Fighting plus Ghost attack combo.

Ghost/Fight. ghost/normal would be my second choice. I don't care which one wins as long as it's one of those two.

Come on people, ghost/grass is lame and the two types hardly interact.

@ bogmire
and i suppose ghost and fighting interact all the time? especially since fighting cant touch ghost.

EDIT: oh. nevermind what i said before then.
but by your argument, garchomp and salamence are lame, since their dual typing gives them a 4X weakness, and doesnt cover any other weakness.

@ bogmire
and i suppose ghost and fighting interact all the time? especially since fighting cant touch ghost.
I meen interact as in covering weaknesses and bringing resistances etc

ghost/grass just pile weaknesses on each other and the STAB isn't that great. I hope you've read futuresuperstar's post on ghost/fight on the last thread.

ghost/grass is just so uninteresting and boring

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Interesting, Ghost/Grass is winning by a pinch. It seems that I always seem to vote for the choice that always comes second to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)