Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
He claims to be a vigilante and is going to kill Pidgeot to prove it. Pidgeot is being an annoying (BAN ME PLEASE).

Now Pidgeot, if he had blamed Lawman then no one would have believed him, like how no one voted for dynamo even after GTS threw something against him. Lawman is an attourney like Phoenix, Sunday has Phoenix as his avatar. Just knowing that, who would you vote for if he hadn't confessed?

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Blah, blah, blah I'm an annoying (BAN ME PLEASE).
I could care less. Dynamo and GTS don't fit into the clues as much as Lawman and Sunday. Either one of them (Lawman or Sunday) are likely to fit into the mafia role. I am convinced neither is vigilante. I blame myself as well as others for not pointing out the existence of Lawman fitting into the clue. 75% chance Sunday is mafia. I like to make numbers up.

Pidgeot, truth be told I knew about Lawman and such :x Sorry for not telling you earlier, but L_S' avatar links directly to it so meh. If you look back you'll probably see my posts about "one way L_S prolly isn't mafia, and I want to hear what he says" >_> Have I been an idiot? You decide.

Also Sanjay don't take this offencively but fucking really can you stop.

The expression "I could care less" really pisses me off because it makes no sense.

Dynamo, if Pidgeot still wants to debate this then so do I. I'd like it if he stopped but I really can't turn down an argument.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
just a question, how does gts being mafia make dak go all "GET PIDGEOT79". im not defending anyone but hell, dak's sudden enthusiasm to attack pidgeot79 is funny. all i remember pidgeot saying is that lord_sunday is bad, he was never saying gts is clean.

i dont care if you kill me off, its not even related to gts death, i just find pidgeot79 to be very annoying since every single of his posts contains the same information

ROLE BLOCKER STOP LORD SUNDAY

we dont even know if a hooker is in the game

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Trainers again awoke to three bodies...

The first was the body of Pidgeot79 who was covered in bruises and had his head smashed in.. there were 3 red scales attatched to his body. It was later determined that Pigeot79 was a Team Galactic Grunt.

The second was the body of Lord_Sunday who had been sliced in two and brutally beaten. There was a note left behind that read:

Foolish trainers, you've missed something obvious. It's going to lead to your downfall, beware, we're not finished yet.
On further inspection, the trainers discovered that Lord_Sunday was indeed Lance! The vigilante, who was able to kill a person each night, though he was on the side of the trainers.

The third body was that of dynamo, who was covered in scratches, blood and sludge. There didn't seem to be much evidence, but Toothache noticed a note attatched to dyanamo:

IDIOT Trainers! You've become even more foolish as time has passed by, and you're playing right into our hands. Again, you've missed something. You can't even make the link, how do you expect to win? You're all so stupid. We're going to kill every last one of you, and there's nothing you can do about it.
It was then discovered that dynamo was a Pokémon Trainer, the first to go, but would he be the last?

Night 4 Ends, Day 4 Begins.

Okay, that was a very bad night for us...

IDIOT Trainers! You've become even more foolish as time has passed by, and you're playing right into our hands. Again, you've missed something. You can't even make the link, how do you expect to win? You're all so stupid. We're going to kill every last one of you, and there's nothing you can do about it.
We still haven't made the proper link...

"The third body was that of Retro 0range, all 4 of his limbs had been detatched from his body. The numbers 92732 were printed across his forehead, along with a few other messages scraped into the dirt. Reading "Make the link", "MrD" & "go.php?n=". About 5 metres away from the body, there was a Nintendo DS in his detatched hands and there was also this logo left on a small card next to him:

"

"The third body was that of Mekkah, he'd been severly beaten to a bloody pulp and had a small mark on his neck. There was also a number 23 scraped into the dirt, with a note that said "make the dictionary link." After much dilberation, and no objections, it was determined that Mekkah was a Team Galactic Grunt."

Those are the clues referring to the 'link' for easy reference

We have 2 perfect leads on the killer of Retr0 orange and Mekkah, (who i presume WERE NOT KILLED BY LANCE), and we still failed to discover the clues? Gosh... something's wrong here.

Edit: Ok, here's several things.
Firstly, the kills were made by Team Rocket. They indeed link to the same person, but they come from both the neutrals and the Galatic. But yet, 2 messages on the same night, i'll assume Pidgeot was killed by Lance, and that LS/dynamo were killed by the team respectively. What does this mean? Are the Galatic and the Rockets teaming up to defeat the trainers first?

EditEdit: Ok, here are what some of these can mean.

23: It could mean the player at the spot 23, which is aamto, but i doubt it, it seems to easy. 23 could also mean the number to put into the dictionary.. but again i doubt it.

And yet, Retr0 Orange's clue really links to Ace Wright, i see no other way. 4 limbs detached from his body? Maybe we're supposed to minus 4 from the number to input into MrD.

Make the dictionary link? What is that talking about? This time, the 23 really applies here, but what dictionary? Take the wrong one and we'll be in trouble.

Blue Left Arrow, White Right Arrow? BLAWRA?
Maybe not... but still.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I just saw that link again:

Permanent link to this Objection!
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=92732
Objection! is a parody website based on the videogame Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Phoenix Wright is property of Capcom. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Basically, that IS a Phoenix Wright website. So any link has that guy there but the text he says is different. Both 92732 and 92738 point to the same link in which he says "....She told me she was 18" so I bet thats the clue not the guy.

btw, 18th on the list is JimBob.

ok also the arrows signify the back arrow on the browser.

also, if i add 92732 + 23 i get this: http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=92755

basically its a whole bunch of ............................. that come.

I'm going to tackle this from another direction now. Using night 4 kills.
Pidgeot was killed by LS A.K.A Lance, no problem.

We've missed something obvious, says both Galatic and Rocket. Which were Galatic kills, which were Rocket kills? I went through Night 1 to Night 4 again.

Night 1: 2 Leaders died. This is obvious. Galatic killed Rocket Leader, Rocket killed Galatic Leader. No problems here.

Night 2: Isy = He survived, so no clues there. CotH was killed by Lance. That leaves Mekkah. Who was he killed by? Galatic or Rocket?

Night 3: Venom was killed by Lance. Kira was taken down by an Electrode, whereas Retr0 was killed by (unknown). Now, this is all theory but...

Firstly, Mekkah and Orange had similar clues, so i guess they were killed by the same group. They both have numbers, and a dictionary link. No clue to both Rocket or Galatic here.

Now, Kira, here's the interesting point. We can dismiss the number from her head, because it's written in "one hundred", not 100. Thus, the group which killed her is presumed to have failed to kill Isy as well.

Now, she was killed either by a Voltorb or an Electrode, using the 100, but if the 100 is not a clue, she was definately killed by an electric attack. Now, looking back at GSC/RBY, do the Rockets even use Electric Pokemons? They use Koffing/Ekans/Rattata, and the like, but not an Electric Pokemon. Do Galatic use Electric Pokemon? Now, I am unsure of this, as I have not played D/P before, but i presume that they do use Electric Pokemon. Thus, we have come to the conclusion that Rocket killed Retro/Mekkah, whereas Galatic killed Kira and tried to kill Isy.

The third body was that of dynamo, who was covered in scratches, blood and sludge. There didn't seem to be much evidence, but Toothache noticed a note attatched to dyanamo:
Sludge. Poison. This obviously leads to Rocket. So, Rocket killed Dynamo, whereas Galatic killed Lance.

So, Rocket is taunting us, saying we can't even make the link. What link? From Mekkah's death, we have this note
"make the dictionary link."
It is definately talking about this link, the link from Day 2.

Now, here's the interesting part. We had suspected venom for killing Mekkah. But Venom is a Galatic, thus he did not kill Mekkah. The clue is still there, and we have not used it.

Enough with Rocket, onto Galatic.

Galatic had killed Kira and tried to kill Isy. Because Rocket killed dynamo, it is presumed that Galatic killed Lance. They taunts us by saying that we missed something obvious.

The most obvious thing i can think about is relating the clues to a name. Isy has no clues, so we can pass him. But Kira. He is struck by lightning, has the number 100, and, more importantly, has fudge and mint.
Assuming we use lightning and 100 to relate to Voltorb/Electrode, we are left with the fudge and mint. Using the fact that we relate the clues to a name, we can relate this fudge and mint to one person alone.

Toothache.

Why? Well, why do you get a toothache? One reason is because you eat sweets. Are the fudge and mint capable of causing a toothache? Yes it can.

I am not lynching Toothache first by the way, i'm just giving my opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)