Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry if this is late, but I have the Japanese game, so I can translate most of those...

Natures: Seikaku ???????

Attack Names: Not sure about this, but...

Waza ?? ??(Move) or
Wazana ??????(Move name)

EVs: Doryokuchi ?????????

IVs: No clue. Sorry...

Some natures...
Adamant: ?????
Modest: ????
Jolly: ???
Timid: ?????
Bold: ????
Impish: ????
Calm: ????
Careful: ?????
Relaxed: ???
Sassy:????
Brave:????
Quiet:????
Lax:?????
Gentle:?????
Lonely:?????
Naughty:????
Rash:?????
Mild:????
Naive: ????
Hasty: ????
IVs: Sorry, no clue...
thanks a lot man, that's awesome.

Mesprit 31/3/29/30/14/31 Sassy

HP ground 67

Any good EV spread/Moveset for this? Dont really fit any of those in the analysis.

I've noticed this before, and don't understand this. I trained this Roserade, with these Evs I want: 252 SpAtt, 252 Speed, 6 Hp.

Ok, normally I start off with speed. I battle the guy outside Eterna City, with the 6 Magikarps. I have PoKeRus and my Roserade, along with a Power Anklet. So, if I battle the guy 4 times, that would equal 240 Speed Evs (Magikarp Evs(1)+Power Anklet(4)xPokeRus=10)(that means 60 Speed every time) right? That means if I battle him one more time, without the power anklet, I should receive 12 more Speed evs (Magikarp Evs:1xPokeRus=2x6=12) right? That equals 252 Speed Evs total.

Next I would do the SpAtt. I battle Gastly in the creepy house thing in Eterna Forest. I have PokeRus and Power Lens. I battle 25 Gastly, that should put me at 250 SpAtt Evs(Gastly Evs:1+Power Lens(4)xPokeRus=10) right? Next I take off the Power Lens and battle 1 more Gastly, which puts me at 252 SpAt(Gastly Evs:1xPokerus=2).

To finish it off, I battle Bidoof 3 times with just PokeRus which should put me at 6 Hp Evs(Bidoof Evs:1xPokeRus=2x3=6) right? Which equals 510 Evs(252+252+6) right?

Then I check to make sure to see if I still have PokeRus, I do, but I still don't have the effort ribbon. I don't understand this. My math should be correct. Unless PoKeRus and Power Items don't give off 10 Evs for battling a 1 Ev Pokemon. What I'm I doing wrong?

Is there any way to get around the only 6 pokemon per day can migrate thing? I tried messing with my clock settings like I did with swarms but i got nothing.

@ RobertM: Yes. Insert your normal cartridge. Do the normal thing. Then change the DS' clock one day ahead. Afterwards, put in the 2nd [a different one, you need more than one Cartridge for this to work] and go thru the process again. A message will appear saying "Your DS clock has been changed or you have a new DS, would you like to something with your copy of D/P?" click yes. It will say you can't migrate for another 24 hours, but put back in the other cartridge and you can. Rinse, Lather and repeat.

Can anyone help me find the WEP for my wireless router I got today? Model's name is Belkin F5D7230-4. I put WPA-PSK ( i think this is it ) but it says its invalid. Also, the internet guy put a password on the setup. (i know what it is if it helps)

Anyone has a link to a topic that shows the effectiveness of attacking combinations(like fighting/ghost,being normal/poison the worst)?I want to see what's best for my Feraligatr,and i can't see the topic.
Thanks

I dunno if this belongs here, but I need to know if my Jolteon has 31 EVs in every stat.
Nature: Modest (Alert to sounds)
HP: 257
Attack: 149
Defense: 176
Sp. Attack: 304
Sp. Defense: 237
Speed: 340

It might be a kind of dumb question, but I must know or else people will post negative Youtube videos of it!

I dunno if this belongs here, but I need to know if my Jolteon has 31 EVs in every stat.
Nature: Modest (Alert to sounds)
HP: 257
Attack: 149
Defense: 176
Sp. Attack: 304
Sp. Defense: 237
Speed: 340

It might be a kind of dumb question, but I must know or else people will post negative Youtube videos of it!

According to serebii, you are missing the HP, either way those are awesome IVs.

I'm about to start breeding Solid Rock Camerupts. Which ability does Numel have to have in order to evolve into Solid Rock Camperupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)