• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is part two of the art selection. Below is the info we already know:

Typing: Ghost/Fighting
90 HP / 105 Attack / 90 Defense / 65 Sp. Attack / 110 Sp. Defense / 65 Speed
Total = 525 BST
Will not evolve from an already existing Pokemon (no matter how much one of the options looks like an already existing Pokemon by the name of Banette)

Yeah. Basically you now have to choose the art you think is the best suited for our new Pokemon. The options here are the ones who got over 20% of the votes in the last poll.

King of Anime's Mummy Pokemon:

DougJustDoug's Djinn Pokemon:

King of Anime's Marionette Pokemon (unrelated to Banette in any way, shape, or form):

And those are the only three which moved on. Well, spend your one vote wisely.

Well, okay...

That was weird. As I was writing in TaB's Kana Pokemon, I realized that it didn't have enough votes. Same thing with Sanglunaria's Black Mage.

KoA, you're really popular here. 2/3 of the options are yours. Of course, I don't think I will vote for either, but now I'm undecided because I thought the Kana had made it and decided on that.

I guess, at a stretch, maybe the Mummy? ....maybe.

I'm going to really have to think before voting on this, the Banette evo obviously doesn't fit - it looks like it would punch and kick like a handkerchief, not to mention it looks fast (I'm still surprised it made it into the first poll, but then I'm surprised that the fencer did too). Doug's design is great, but I'm nervous about the fact that it hasn't been adapted before voting, that seems inappropriate. It just needs too many changes to become a Pokemon, and I'm not sure how it will look at the end.

The mummy is closest to the stats, but doesn't look like a Pokemon. If this were Dragon Quest Monsters I'd be all over it. I guess I just don't have any way of choosing, I actually dislike all three designs, so I'll have to let you lot decide.

Best of luck.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Ugh, I'm too conflicted this time around. :(

No votes from me!

The pics in the other poll only had like 2 showing up, this one only has one. Am I missing something, is there a direct source I can see these artworks at?

:(

maybe people realised it looks more like a bannette evo, it doesn't look slow, it doesn't look like it should be part fighting and its design really does not warrant the high defences.

Definately like KoA's Marionette. The other two humanize the Pokemon and that is something you do not want to do since we are unaware of their origin.

Ran with the mummy... ...still in two minds about the whole thing... ...but... Oh well, there aren't really any other options here.

The other two humanize the Pokemon and that is something you do not want to do since we are unaware of their origin.
Lol! Look out, naturalistic fallacies are creeping into Create-A-Pokemon! We're all doomed!

Okay. Djinn wins. At least in my mind. The mummy just doesn't look right to me, probably becuase its too good at being a mummy. And the marionette doesn't fit our stats at all.

Yeah... I was really set on the Kana.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I like the marionette, the pimp scarf won it for me.

Edit- fiddlesticks I was too late.

Voted for mummy. I don't care if Djinn wins, the other one looks too similar to Banette and looks like something as fast as Gengar which it shouldn't be. It looks frail too, it just doesn't reflect the base stats we decided on.

I BELIEVE IN YOU MUMMZIEZ! YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT ALL NIGHT LONG!

[/spam]

I really hope the mummy gets it. I really think the sprite will look good with that + I feel it matches the base stats pretty well.

I think on the Marionette, take off the scarf, thats what makes it look fast. Give it an overlapping board to make it shaped like an "X" since that would make it more defensive looking. Abn since ours is a tank, it needs to hit and defend. So, make it a little bulkier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)