Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
in all seriousness, i think we've come too far to just give up. i mean, it IS mafia. and mafia is awesome. plus i want to know how it ends up. i don't want mafia blue balls.

in all seriousness, i think we've come too far to just give up. i mean, it IS mafia. and mafia is awesome. plus i want to know how it ends up. i don't want mafia blue balls.
I think i'm agreeing here... we've reached a funny stage in Mafia, like the vigilante dying of lynch, and whatnot. But well, it does take a bit of time to go on.

Also, i just realized it's day, and for the sake of actually getting this ended,

lynch jimbob

Because he decided to lynch people on stupid reasons. Because he actually lynched a trainer.
Ah well.

Edit: If Mekkah was in the game i would have lynched him just because he asked Sanjay to shut up, Sanjay refused, and Mekkah used an axe to shut him up instead.
But he's not, and well, Sanjay being out is for the greater good anyways, so who cares.

okay I guess I can't get out of it this time =\ i just want to make note of a few hints people may have missed

gormenghast was trampled it said, and shiney had his organs bent out of shape, so I guess someone who has a handle related to stampede could be mafia. I can't think of anyone who fits this description, except maybe Gouki, a Street Fight character I think. that's stretching it though

Tab will highlight the next link down on the page you are at, and pressing shift+tab will move you to the next link up. Dunno who this could point to

going back to that objection link, it says "... she told me she was 18!" or something like that. I just realized that that could be a subtle reference to Mr. 378. maybe not

batpig did not vote for any of the galactics that were bandwagoned, but did vote for me (trainer) on day 4, lawman (trainer) on day 4, and scrubs (rocket) on day 5. This makes me think that he could be galactic.

lynch JimBob

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The trainers became suspicious of Jimbob, for little to no reason at all. It seemed everyone had grown restless and instead of thinking things through, they'd decided that random killings were the way forward.

Extrasensory sent out Hypno, which first began to use Hypnosis on Jimbob. Then with a powerful Psychic type attack, began to manipulate Jimbobs head, before causing it to explode and spew blood over everyone. Chunks of brain and brittle skull erupted from Jimbobs head before he fell to the ground. After futher inspection it was determined that Jimbob was a Pokémon Trainer.

Day 6 Ends, Night 7 Begins.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Oh great.

Random lynching aren't the answer, time to check back to previous posts to see if there were any giveaway hints or missing clues. Or maybe someone has the ability to alter clues to make other people suspicious of them.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
okay I guess I can't get out of it this time =\ i just want to make note of a few hints people may have missed

gormenghast was trampled it said, and shiney had his organs bent out of shape, so I guess someone who has a handle related to stampede could be mafia. I can't think of anyone who fits this description, except maybe Gouki, a Street Fight character I think. that's stretching it though

Tab will highlight the next link down on the page you are at, and pressing shift+tab will move you to the next link up. Dunno who this could point to

going back to that objection link, it says "... she told me she was 18!" or something like that. I just realized that that could be a subtle reference to Mr. 378. maybe not

batpig did not vote for any of the galactics that were bandwagoned, but did vote for me (trainer) on day 4, lawman (trainer) on day 4, and scrubs (rocket) on day 5. This makes me think that he could be galactic.

lynch JimBob
just quoting it to bring it back up to the current page. since jimbob turned out to be good, it's probably a good idea to at least consider what he had to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)