The World Cup of Pokemon III - Captain/Roster Formation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Team UK underdogs! =D

Spent about 3 hours in total building and tweaking a new team. Anyone from team UK willing to look over it and give me some advice would be greatly appreciated. I would post in RMT, but I don't want you other guys seeing it. =D

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am glad to see it's going well.

In advance, well done Jackal, Shiv and Mekkah along with those who have helped setting up this tournament.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
mekkah gets credit for everything lol, even stuff he has nothing to do with, hes that awesome :)

evan is lying he NEVER donfirmed

evan, as a punishment, you have to listen to metal when battling okay preferably DragonForce

Main

1. Warthog
2. zerowing
3. batpig
4. Sonuis
5. Lord Gloom
6. Slice n Dice
7. Metabou
8. picklesword

Subs

1. Calciphoce
2. TAY

all I need confirmation on is Metabou.

even making it harder to actually format the teams gives me credit

that said I either have to recruit a bunch of somewhat randoms to "hey I've been into competitive battling for a few hours now can I join" so I may need a little more time recruiting ;/

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
alright heres our squad

US Central
-Loki
-Aeolus
-FiveKRunner
-SSBM roy
-Obi
-LonelyNess
-Roy
-Symon

Subs:
-Teifu
-Raito Light

still waiting for confirmation from the roys and symon/bass.

If anyone else wants to be considered for team South BATTLE ME TONIGHT; I am at work now and cannot install shoddybattle, but from 5:00-9:00 CST I will be available to battle. Since Roy is on team central, that leaves two main spots that are not yet decided.

South America Team:
Starring:
-omni
-spies
-jc_rcw
-matheusfullmetal
-Conker
-Mario with Lasers
-DD.
-Batistutu

Substitutes:
-PG (Dark Articuno)
-Mr. Italian Guy

I'm sorry if more people have been signing up after Feb 18. That was when I was choosing to pick the people to play for the team. Hopefully you guys can still root for us. This is the final team.

USA East
captain: JesiahTEG
-Mia
-Ultimascout
-Veteran In Love
-Mystica
-Floppy
-Fade Away
-Thunderhorse

subs:
-Green Pikachu
-3N3MY

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
About VIL being there, I'm not sure if he wants to play Asia or USA East because he's been put on both teams.

I'll get in touch with VIL and find out what team he wants to be on.

USA South:
~ CaptainKirby
~ evan
~ Fishin
~ Foreys
~ Judgement
~ Max
~ Pilocus
~ Sk
Substitute I: maddog
Substitute II: Venom

I did not confirm with maddog about being a substitute, so if he declines, darkie would be the next, and if darkie also declines, there are others who I could also choose but that would be kind of weird!

(and if you guys are not okay with Max on Team South, then maddog moves up to replace his spot and darkie as substitute)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)