Yes; I have defensive Coil and ParaFlinch joined together, Glare or Body Slam / Coil / Rock Slide or Headbutt / Roost with 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD. Also, what kind of partners did you find most successful with Dunsparce? It's a weird niche of a Pokemon, so finding partners for it has been difficult.
- Regenerator on Moltres. Just check its 1st gen dex entry: MOLTRES is a legendary bird POKéMON that has the ability to control fire. If this POKéMON is injured, it is said to dip its body in the molten magma of a volcano to burn and heal itself.
- Shell Smash on things with shells (Blastoise, Torterra, etc).
- Levitate on Magnezone. Here is Magnemite's SoulSilver Dex entry: The units at the sides of its body generate antigravity energy to keep it aloft in the air. - Head Smash + Brave Bird on Aerodactyl. Both moves make a lot of sense on it and they are good enough to make it very viable in OU.
- Gengar with Nasty Plot. Makes sense flavor-wise.
- Rotom-S with Serene Grace. Discharge + Air Slash is haxy enough to make it OU viable i think.
- Swampert with Sheer Force + Recover. Here is its DPPt and HG/SS entires: ''It can swim while towing a large ship. It bashes down foes with a swing of its thick arms.'' and ''Its arms are hard as rock. With one swing, it can break a boulder into pieces. ''
Recover is just something that i like and could help Swampert become a great tank in OU.