To do the calibration phrase you will need to
Sync your ds to a clock
Be in an area of high lv pkmn lv 49+
And the rngreporter
1. Save in the high lv pkmn area
2. When it become the next minute, reset the game (L+R+Start+Select)
3. Tap A as quick as you can until you press A on the continue screen
4. Capture A high lv pokemon
5. Input the data from that pokemon in the rngreporter.
6. Record the Seconds and Delay
7. Repeat steps 2-6 about 10-20 times to get a good list off your delay and time
Main factor of getting a flawless pkmn
2 parents with near flawless ivs (most user have at least 1 flawless ditto, or 1 international ditto for make shiny speads appear on lower frames.
Well since you know who to do the shiny egg rng, its time to learn and do the calibrations. Once do your calibrations, you will only have to do it once thoughtout the entire game.
In the calibration process you are looking for your delay and seconds.
Seconds being the time it take you to press A on the blue continue screen to enter the world from reset.
Delays basically the # of frames that passed when you before you enter the world.
There aren't really many people like that here; mainly because a lot of us are busy students (like myself). Probably the best way to go about it is to ask questions you may have in the All Generation PRNG Help/Information thread. People there will help you with any questions you may have, and that would definitely get you a quicker response to your questions than finding someone to walk you through the entire process.