n. pl. phi·los·o·phies
1. Love and pursuit of wisdom by intellectual means and moral self-discipline.
2. Investigation of the nature, causes, or principles of reality, knowledge, or values, based on logical reasoning rather than empirical methods.
3. A system of thought based on or involving such inquiry: the philosophy of Hume.
4. The critical analysis of fundamental assumptions or beliefs.
5. The disciplines presented in university curriculums of science and the liberal arts, except medicine, law, and theology.
6. The discipline comprising logic, ethics, aesthetics, metaphysics, and epistemology.
7. A set of ideas or beliefs relating to a particular field or activity; an underlying theory: an original philosophy of advertising.
8. A system of values by which one lives: has an unusual philosophy of life.
Well, Pokemon showdown is computer-based and basically it allows you from the internet battle against other trainers in the country, but you only make teams and you define their level, nature, moves (that fall into what they can learn, so basically you can create your dream teams. Here's a link to it, try it out.
I live join avenue
let me give you some tips, you can usethem or not.
You get more people to visit your join avenue if you battle or trade with them.
I use pokesav to create the motehr and father for my pokes and when I "trade" them onto the DSI, it coutns as a trade, so I get two more visitors.
Plus I give them a item, like a relic crown, to fund my training. I know cheating, but it speeds up the process.
Do you have black/white2 or are you in black/white1?
EV training is soooo much easier in black2
I have had a really tough last few weeks so I have been ev Training and I havea dragonite and a cloyster. I am working on a togekiss, and trying to get sceptile with unburden but no luck.