Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Really sorry guys, had a busy weekend and my internet kind of died yesterday/today. I'll have this updated in the next two hours hopefully.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The trainers awoke to another two bodies...

The first was that of Amelia, who had bite marks all over her body, with teeth lodged into her. There was a shocked look on her face, and her body seemed to be frozen into position. Amelia was found to be a Team Rocket Grunt.

The second body was that of Toothache, who had been sliced up multiple times. There were Cards with the logo CCS printed on them all over Toothaches body, and they were also scattered along the floor next to him. After futher inspection the trainers determined that Toothache was actually a Team Galactic Grunt.

The trainers had managed to go a night without losing anyone, were things looking up again?

Night 7 ends, Day 7 Begins.

I think that Vampdude killed Amelia... vampires suck blood by biting, right? I dunno... I think it might be the case... I have no idea about Toothache's death. I don't even know what CCS is :/

Ahhh, screw it. Edited vote in one of my next posts.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
the ccs site talked a lot about drawing 3 cards and then 4 cards. i really doubt the clue would be as simple as that, but since im horribly hungover, i can't think well. i'll wait a little bit and see where this goes.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Since this is going nowhere

i am officer jenny and i inspected mastadi, amelia and they are mafia

sanjay120 and dynamo are clean

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
well, considering no one else has claimed inspector, and we know one hasn't died yet, that sounds legit to me. a lot of the mafia have been eliminated, so even if cookie is lying, it's not a huge loss. and if he's right, then the game gets less cloudy.

lynch mastadi

Sigh, since I'm going to be dead anyway, there is an alliance between one mafia and the other.

I'm in one Mafia, cookie is in another. We had given each other few names of our members. He now gave out the names we had given to him... he also revealed the names he sent to us. They might be innocent, but probably he is covering his Mafia buddies. I'm changing my vote.

Lynch Cookie

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It's pointless what you're trying to do (getting me lynched next day). If what you say is true I will be lynched by the public but if it isn't both mafia groups will know and at least one will kill me. Killing me will prove my identity, and confirm my inspections.

So come on, kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)