Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Request a Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
good game hawk your pikachu is dirty. A couple really good battles. But its late i've got school in the morning and i was starting to get a bit of lag toward the last two battles.

Holy crap you play a good zelda TMNT, I'm surprised I even got that far in the last match
lets see:
I think throughout that:
pika vs zelda x3: I take one you take two
pit vs zelda: I pull it off
snake vs pit: I get arrowed to death in the end :P
ganon vs ike: I get spiked (that was awesome btw) and then procede to suicide myself XD
ganon vs zelda: I somehow make to to your last stock...

All I have to say about this: Din's fire is broked. (although I did notice that pika's skull bash cancels it out for some reason)

Holy crap you play a good zelda TMNT, I'm surprised I even got that far in the last match
lets see:
I think throughout that:
pika vs zelda x3: I take one you take two
pit vs zelda: I pull it off
snake vs pit: I get arrowed to death in the end :P
ganon vs ike: I get spiked (that was awesome btw) and then procede to suicide myself XD
ganon vs zelda: I somehow make to to your last stock...

All I have to say about this: Din's fire is broked. (although I did notice that pika's skull bash cancels it out for some reason)
Yeah that was something i learned too. Unless i hit behind your pika's skull bash they just cancel out. And getting behind it is very hard to get the timing. Also i love ike because of his spikes. They come out of no where and he is really easy to edge guard with.

anyone want a match? I guess 3 stock matches but i don't really care.
Me or Tpup will. We have you added already.

Still need to vs Wolt and Kira, for funsies.
Waiting for Epic and Maku, too.
Will do lots of 1v1's, just let us know so we can add you if you arent there.
Tmnt? I hear you're good. ILL BE WAITING AT FINAL DESTINATION <3

Yeah, i'll be on for quite a while. I'll be messing around in the practice room till you join. It'll probably go with Tpup battling you first, then me, then a younger brother. Unless you only want to vs a single player, then thats ok too.

good games sandman ahaha

that last one was hilarious
R.O.B. on superflatzone 2 with high bananas.
you stood no chance to my laser powers

those were some good games :)

I would add everyone but that would require me writing everything down since my Wii is my interenets and can't copy paste because it is a shitty excuse for a computer. At least it plays Brawl.

Oh and match anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)