Facial Hair

Eh, I don't have that much hair growing when I'm almost 15. But I do shave everything when it grows, except.... you know ;D

I have sides/beard with no mustache going at the moment, I hate hair around my mouth, makes eating suck.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I can't grow my facial hair all that well, so I try to keep my face as clean-shaven as possible.
Well there are those that have used minoxidil and have helped many, but is still a risky product that can have adverse side effects if not used properly. Fortunately I have never any need for it.

I let mine grow out about a month and then shave it. The only acceptable mustache by itself is the handlebar though, since mustaches suck ass. The reverse goatee is also awesome! Neck beards are also super manly.

I mean I wish I was patient enough to let the hair grow out sometimes, I will always end up shaving it and regretting it. My dream beard is Captain Jack Sparrows two braids haha... But the "balbo" or something like that is kind of fun to wear.. its just a moustache with a soul patch and the little hair under the lip, all separated. looks very European i'd say, but the pic in my first post draws the most comments from people.

I currently have a mustache and a goatee. I feel and look very mexican...especially since I am wearing my huaraches.

Expert Evan

What I often do when I encourage others when growing their facial hair is to take self-pictures on a daily/weekly basis so it'd be easier to tell the difference as each of us have different growing patterns.

Honestly I hate having facial hair. I (along with my girlfriend) like the clean shaven look. Sometimes I wish that I couldn't grow facial hair so I would not have to shave because I hate it.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
man how did i not see this thread!

I rock the chinstrap, as evan would say, pretty well. I've been known to goatee and i'm going back to it for prom but usually an enormous beard is what i rock yearround

right now i am sporting a chin strap but i usually go clean shaven with long sideburns or that with a goatee. right now i am doing the chin strap because its just easy.

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
ok if there's one thing i have to add to this topic it's that soul patches are nasty.

seriously, grow real facial hair or don't try growing pussy facial hair. ugh fuck soul patches they are so nasty looking.

Expert Evan

There are soul patches that actually do work as John Travolta from the movie Swordfish was such an example.

Another term for soul patch is "minimalist" for those that are afraid to grow facial hair but are willing to at least try.

ok if there's one thing i have to add to this topic it's that soul patches are nasty.

seriously, grow real facial hair or don't try growing pussy facial hair. ugh fuck soul patches they are so nasty looking.
It's full beard or no beard for me. There is little I despise more than soul patches. EE, I can't even condone Travolta's.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
While id love to have facial hair, my girlfriend perfers i shave it off :\
Also, mainly posting here because Giga has an amazing custom user title. Sublime<3

As seen in my only album picture, I like a clean-shaved look. I always look really strange with a little scruffiness, or so my girlfriend says.

Expert Evan

Ooh I hate it when girlfriends hate facial hair, and the shaving commercials seem to promote that so they can make extra money for their products I suppose.

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
travolta had a nasty soul patch or whatever that rug was in swordfish. ugh.

ew.

I knew that looked like horrible shit. Like honestly if there are any women viewing this thread, would you walk up to a dude with Travolta's mini-happy trail going down his chin?

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Now that there's no woman to stop me, I'm growing back the beard. I'll more than likely make it a chinstrap. But when I visit cloud in Toronto in a couple weekends, I'll shave it so the morally loose Asian girls won't think I'm creepy.

i can't get a kiss without at least a clean shaven 'around the mouth' area. it sucks because nowadays i grow facial hair much faster but i am no less lazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)