Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Request a Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I didn't expect anyone to be around this early, but I'll be around for the rest of the day guys! :D

My last final was today and now that that's over, I've pretty much entered my summer vacation, until my summer classes start. =) [trust me...that's a good thing...]

Yep....I'll be here people.....

(so...so dead....) =(

Hey, Maku. I'll play you.

I'll go ahead now and apologize if I'm not much of a challenge...besides Kristy (and sadly, that was only one FFA match), I haven't played Brawl for six days!

Hey, Maku. I'll play you.

I'll go ahead now and apologize if I'm not much of a challenge...besides Kristy (and sadly, that was only one FFA match), I haven't played Brawl for six days!
Dunk, there's no need to apologize! You're an excellent player and I respect your skills! =P
If anyone should apologize, it's me, for not raping as hard as you do! XD

Gimme a sec though! I'm finishing up here on smash boards!

Edit: Okay, I'm ready to go! I'm sure you'll give me hell Dunk! (as usual) lol
I've got a room set up already. =P [oh...and I can't stay too long because I'll have to go get me something to eat soon....we're looking at about an hour]

Intense games Dunk! :O
Whether you choose to believe it or not! ;D
I don't know, I suppose you might be a little off than usual, but whatever skill you used on me just now certainly did the trick!

Your aerial spacing just blows my mind! O_O
And if you ARE feeling a little off because of Brawl absence...then just get your feet wet again and take up arms against the foe! :O

I've been learning a few new tricks with my Jigglypuff! You may have noticed them. =P

Sorry for the sudden drop out, but, like I said in my last post, I need to head out for some din din! :D

I'll be back on later tonight! Don't beat yourself up Dunk! Wolt thinks he's in the same position. You guys are awesome, so I'm sure it won't take long for both of you to be up to speed again! (that is...IF...you feel off in the first place) ;D

Maku out!!! ^_^

Thanks, Maku, the matches were fun. But I really am off. Going from Falco to Mario was an extremely odd transition to say the least. ;)

I'll play whoever is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)