Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Request a Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, it wants to randomly disconnect us. I was doing well in those fights too! Oh well though, you probly would have won anyways.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Hey thur Maku, only reason I noticed your PMs at all is because I'm still doing the Mono tourney. ;o Anyway, I'll go add you now and you can catch me on for the next hour or so if you want to play. Otherwise eh, we'll just play some other time. No big deal. 4339-2191-7208

Hey, wolt climbed out from under his rock ;)

I'm up for matches with anyone, I'll play you wolt if maku doesn't respond

Hey thur Maku, only reason I noticed your PMs at all is because I'm still doing the Mono tourney. ;o Anyway, I'll go add you now and you can catch me on for the next hour or so if you want to play. Otherwise eh, we'll just play some other time. No big deal. 4339-2191-7208
Okay, I can take ya on right now! Lemme must have one more match with Asch! Challenging Jigglypuff to fight against unimaginable odds is just awesome! ;D

Excellent games Asch! :D
I hope you didn't mind me using Jigglypuff so much, but I just have to train her to handle all kinds of opponents. I know she's a bad match up against the...."majority" of the Brawl crew, but I love her so! ^_^

She's pretty much no match for Zelda though! Her air game is neutralized in so many ways. Din's Fire/Up smash/her lag on all of her attacks/and the fact that she's probably the most predictable and shield grabbable character in the game! XD

Lucas is cool too, but he's also got too much lag on his attacks to get a good hit. Funny how all my characters are so slow! XD

I hope I at least gave you a challenge Asch! You're an awesome brawler!

Edit: Sorry, but rollout is pretty much my ONLY option! It's fast and is somewhat reliable. I try not to spam it whenever possible, but...Jigglypuff doesn't really give me too many options! XD

So, are ya ready Mr. E?! =P

bleh, I need learn learn how to not get gimped to hell with the ICs
great games Dunk, got the tar beaten out of me as always :P

and I dunno about the DC, but I had to leave soon anyway. later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)