Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would somebody please help me come up with a decent team out of my favorite pokemon? Please note that their tiers shouldn't differ to greatly as "Milotic and Wigglytuff would never work as they are on two drastically different levels."

Altaria
Ariados
Articuno
Azelf
Banette
Beautifly
Bellossom
Blissey
Butterfree
Castform
Celebi
Cherrim
Clefable
Corsola
Cresselia
Delcatty
Espeon
Floatzel
Froslass
Gardevoir
Glaceon
Gorebyss
Illumise
Jirachi
Jumpluff
Leafeon
Ledian
Lopunny
Lumineon
Lunatone
Mawile
Meganium
Mesprit
Milotic
Minun
Mismagius
Ninetales
Pachirisu
Phione
Roserade
Sableye
Shaymin
Shiftry
Shuckle
Togekiss
Umbreon
Venomoth
Vileplume
Wigglytuff
Yanmega
Wormadam

I think it works like this:

Make it love you by making it happy, just like anything else, for it to be Beautifly.

Make it hate you by feeding it those Energy Roots and stuff that says Pokemon dislike it. And make it faint a lot in battle, leave it fainted, etc, for Dustox.

Try that. I think that's how it works.
Lol no. You can't control what it evolves into, nor do you know which one it is until you do.

Would somebody please help me come up with a decent team out of my favorite pokemon? Please note that their tiers shouldn't differ to greatly as "Milotic and Wigglytuff would never work as they are on two drastically different levels."
Team 1:
Articuno / Jirachi / Ninetails / Milotic / Roserade / Togekiss
Use a physical Jirachi to go with this, use Articuno as your support, Milotic as your main wall, Ninetails is to asorb predicted fire attacks.

Team 2:
Mismagius / Shaymin / Clefable / Blissey / Leafeon / Loppunny

Leafon both as a physical wall, can pass a few swords boosts to floatzle/Clefable who than can then atempt to sweep. Loppuny is an annoyer support, Mismaguis special sweeper.

Just a few random ideas...

Only once if I'm understanding your question correctly.
I mean, that after you apply the code to you game cartridge, you wouldn't need to apply it again the next time you turn on your ds. You'd meerly have to have hold start + select to check ivs.

Look up a stat calculator:) Anyway, I have a DS question, is it recommended that you play it while you are charging the DS?

EDIT: Just looked it up: it'd be between 423-454 HP:) Hope I helped.

Look up a stat calculator:) Anyway, I have a DS question, is it recommended that you play it while you are charging the DS?

EDIT: Just looked it up: it'd be between 423-454 HP:) Hope I helped.

It's not a recommendation. But you're able to. And, you should if you are doing something for a long period of time, and don't want the power to randomly turn off.

But yeah, it's not recommended. That's just silly.

What are the best HP numbers for life orb recoil
Also i was trying to clone my pokemon with AR. I havent used in a few weeks but when i inserted it and turned on my DS, it shows the Nintendo screen and then goes completely white. I tried this on multiple DS's as well. Why is this?

No but I find that

Gyarados: Life Orb
Naughty
EVS: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe / 16 SpA
-Fire Blast / Hidden Power [Bug]
-Waterfall
-Dragon Dance
-Stone Edge

Thats the closest to a special set you will get. Fire Blast will deal with counters that screw you like zap cannon forretress, tangrowth, and skarmory. hp bug can be used for celebi and starmie but fire blast hits them both anyway

All special gyara wont work unless it is a gimmick team.

If I use Encore right after my opponent uses Sleep Talk, what will happen? Doest the move fail next turn like with a CB, or does it just keep picking a random move?

If I'm on Shoddy and want to use a valid HP Ice Zapdos, can someone give me a suitable IV combination?

Effort points are focused on HP, Def, and Speed. Just linking me to a topic on this works too!

thanks.

Edit: I'm just unfamiliar with the program, it tells you what to do lol

My Bronzong has 31 Ivs in speed and 30+ ivs in the rest of the stats. I want it to be a Rain Dance Bronzong. I have Grass Knot, Psychic, Stealth Rocks, and Hypnosis. What should I do

If i use a power brace on a pokemon and i switch it with another pokemon to battle for it would the first pokemon get all of its EVs?

By Power Brace, do you mean Macho Brace?

If so, then yes, all the Pokemon you send in on a battle get the same amount of EV's, and the boosts from Macho Brace/Pokerus/etc would still work.

TheMaskedNitpicker

Triple Threat
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If I use Encore right after my opponent uses Sleep Talk, what will happen? Doest the move fail next turn like with a CB, or does it just keep picking a random move?
It should fail.
What are good choices and "counters" for a Sunny Day Team?
Fire-types are a decent choice, since they don't take much damage from Fire-type moves or SolarBeam. I suppose Heatran would be your top choice in any tier that allows it. Golduck's always been a favorite of mine. You may not be able to switch it in without a sacrifice, but it'll be an asset against Sunny Day, Sandstorm, and Hail teams. Any weather changer of your own is also helpful.

Exactly what type of Sunny Day team are we talking about here? Singles? Doubles? Which tier?

Lets Say a move likt Spike Cannon, Icicle Spear, Double Hit, Or Triple Kick hit a pokemon and activated it FSash. Would a continuation of the move kill it? i know the can take out subs and then do damage but thought i ask

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Pretty sure, Baahlar. I presume you mean the first hit would do all but one damage, then the next would kill it. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure FSash is deactivated for the second hit if the first would not OHKO it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)