Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any possible way to Sketch Memento? It doesn't work if the Memento Pokemon is asleep and Memento isn't prevented if there are no other Pokemon in the party... so, yeah, I'm kind of stumped. I searched for "sketch memento" and didn't see anything about it. :(

Not that I want to Sketch Memento to use it in battles or anything, since the move kind of sucks. I just want to know if there are any moves that cannot be Sketched besides Struggle, Chatter and Sketch itself. I've been able to Sketch moves like Assist, Metronome, Transform, Explosion, etc., but not Memento.

Life Orb goes very well with the rest/talk machamp, since rest gets rid of the life orb damage.
I'm beginning to think that this is the best way to go, because mine has Guts, so while it's asleep it'll get a boost, right? That + Life Orb + all that attack + healing over and over = destruction.

Because I don't think that even with the Speed EVs, my Machamp won't be outrunning much...

The only problems I have is that with Sleep Talk, the move it uses is random, right? What if it picks Rest again? Nothing happens?
I also like type coverage...
Cross Chop and Ice Punch might not do it for me. :(

More plus sides is that Machamp can't really be burned by Will-O-Wisp and all that other stuff because it can just sleep it off.

Darn. Decisions, decisions...

(Thanks though, glad to hear at least something from someone. Still kinda new to this stuff)

Where is the "Ravaged Path"?? I wanna hatch an egg there.
You got me.

That question's been asked a lot and I have no clue where it's at. It makes me think of the area where Giratina is but it's not.

From this it looks like it's in a cave....

I've looked all over their map too, can't find it.

Chances are, it's right in under our nose.

Whups. Wrong info. I meant THIS
It is a small cave that is located on Route 204, separating Jubilife City with Floaroma Town. It is a small cave that can only be crossed using Rock Smash but there is a northern section of the cave containing rare items that can only be found using Surf.

Good luck!

(Actually I was right to begin with, lol)

1: What's a good bulky lead that can set up Stealth Rock?
2: What bulky pokemon would make a good pseudo-hazer?
3: What pokemon would make a good cleaner?

~ Wood Hammer
~ Blizzard
~ Leech Seed
~ Protect

Mixed Attacker Obamasnow.

If you were to replace Leech Seed and Protect with other moves, which would you put in?

Ice Shard and.... what else?

.... I think I'll just use the Swords Dance set..
subtitute over protect is a nice option, on my opinion, and with that, even focus punch should replace wood hammer

1: What's a good bulky lead that can set up Stealth Rock?
2: What bulky pokemon would make a good pseudo-hazer?
3: What pokemon would make a good cleaner?
1: swampert/Hippodown/rhyperior/mesprit/uxie
2: Skarmory/weezing/swampert/hippodown/uxie (yawn)
3: do you mean late game sweeper or revenge killer?

also, take in mind that you have to choose your team-mates with a certain logic, so I've just post you some common suggestions, maybe you may post your team in the RTM section for more help

What does Skunktank do? I've never seen one at all on Shoddy, it surprised it even was on the list.

I've also got another question - on my current team, I'm using a ScarfHeatran. Since I replaced one of my team members for better coverage for Garchomp, I would like to know whether changing ScarfTran for ScarfHera is viable, it would give me a sleep absorber (better than nothing), and it could also handle the threats Tran handles with more prediction involved, and it could be a way to break Cresselia which my team has problems with at the moment.

I've already got another revenge-killer for Garchomp so I'm not particularly worried about the Yache variant downing my counter.

1: swampert/Hippodown/rhyperior/mesprit/uxie
2: Skarmory/weezing/swampert/hippodown/uxie (yawn)
3: do you mean late game sweeper or revenge killer?
Thanks.

1: Would Bronzong also fall under that list since that's the first thing on my list.
2: Is Suicune good here too? Like Bronzong, it's the first thing that comes to mind for me.

Side note: I'm looking for something that can take hits BOTH physically and specially.

3: Late game sweeper when everything's taken damage.

@ aquilae: From my experience, Skuntank is usually taking out things with a Choice Banded Explosion (really all it can do in OU).

Also you could use Heracross over Heatran, but I wouldn't advise putting Sleep Talk on it, because it will fail after the first time you use it. I've seen a few people use this move while sleeping multiple times before catching on.

@ galaceuriel:
1. Yes
2. Yes
Side note: Cresselia, Milotic, Dusknoir
3. Deoxys-S, Scizor, Lucario, Azelf.

How do you make a link in your profile that doesn't show the website, but the name you want it to? Like shinyelite has if you scroll up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)