would you be interested in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
do #smogon ops count as admin?

i only started poking my head around about a year ago but i think that i will sign up as a regular

Ok just as a question for notice, what would you consider a regular? Someone who spends a lot of time on the forums, on the server, or just someone who's been playing it for a considerable amount of time.

I only started poking around about a year ago, but I guess I'd consider myself a regular by now.

ps do #smogon ops count as admins :S

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Syberia said:
I predict the only Uber we'll ever see if Mewtwo in RBY. That's because a team without it is pretty much guaranteed to lose to a team with it. Bad idea if you ask me.
Was just about to say that..

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
onion I strongly recommend waiting for some of the tournaments to finish including your king of the hill.

Hehe

I'm in as a noob.. rotfl i rely on ubers >.<... grr may zapdos doesnt count right? so i can keep jirachi by the 1 uber clause! >.>

GO NOOOB TEAM >.<

ign - forum id
btw im a guy and if uve read artemisfowl.. U CANT ARGUEE

OH ya.. when is this thing?

i.. i edit to much ill do the RS386 division ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)